Subliminal Talk
"Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" (/Thread-Become-a-perfect-Spouse-or-Have-a-happy-Marriage)

"Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - ImFreeman - 04-08-2015

Hello everyone.

As many of you know, nowadays marriage is a very sour deal to say the least for males in the western world. But, i still consider it the best way to raise a family, with both parents in a loving relationship.

My sugestion is a subliminal that affects male and female, and promotes qualities in both spouses that contribute to a healthy happy marriage.

Things i would like it to include:

- Healthy comunication and problem solving promotion
- Honesty, trust and respect promotion
- Sustained attraction between the spouses, maybe include some programing from x24.
- Healthy sex life, prevention of 'dead bedroom'. Promote similar libidos. Open minded attitude towards sex.
- EPRHA script
- Life tune up full Script
- Stop undesirable behaviours like nagging, drama, unwarranted jelousy, etc.
- Heavy heavy heavy programing towards fidelity and infidelity prevention.
- Always prioritize the marriage/SO/family over other people, Jobs, etc.
- Healthy eating habits and healthy living. (so that neither spouse balloons up after marriage)

I don't know how big this could be, maybe a 6 set is not necesary, but with a 2-3 set could be achieved.

Please share your ideas !!

RE: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - Clansy - 04-08-2015

I like this idea to, I believe this would help a lot of couples too Wink

RE: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - jonathan4all - 04-09-2015

The idea seems interesting and tantalising. It has good potentiality. Moreover, subs like AYPW or AYPG need to upgrade in 5G sooner or later. After few runs of AM/SM/WM I assume people will prone to a stable long term relationship rather fishing around everywhere.

RE: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - hiddenalias - 12-09-2015

(04-08-2015, 09:50 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hello everyone.

As many of you know, nowadays marriage is a very sour deal to say the least for males in the western world. But, i still consider it the best way to raise a family, with both parents in a loving relationship.

My sugestion is a subliminal that affects male and female, and promotes qualities in both spouses that contribute to a healthy happy marriage.

- Sustained attraction between the spouses, maybe include some programing from x24.
- Healthy sex life, prevention of 'dead bedroom'. Promote similar libidos. Open minded attitude towards sex.
- EPRHA script
- Healthy eating habits and healthy living. (so that neither spouse balloons up after marriage)

I don't know how big this could be, maybe a 6 set is not necesary, but with a 2-3 set could be achieved.

I think overall a perfect healthy and fun marriage is something with sexual health between couples....from India that I am, I can say that in our culture the topic of sex is a taboo topic and there is no sexual energy between the couples or it is disclosed from the public in comparison to the western society; personally growing up in the western world, I think my future spouse MUST enjoy sex and have a high libido for our marriage to work....

RE: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - Eslima5 - 12-09-2015

Interesting.

RE: "Become a perfect Spouse" or "Have a happy Marriage" - Daredevil - 12-10-2015

(12-09-2015, 08:16 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 09:50 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hello everyone.

- EPRHA script

I think overall a perfect healthy and fun marriage is something with sexual health between couples....from India that I am, I can say that in our culture the topic of sex is a taboo topic and there is no sexual energy between the couples or it is disclosed from the public in comparison to the western society; personally growing up in the western world, I think my future spouse MUST enjoy sex and have a high libido for our marriage to work....

I would kinda slightly change the list to

--Improved communication and diolauge( If your not speaking your partners launguage than your marriage is gonna suck.)
-- Irresistible attraction between mates.
--EPHRA script optimized towards healing issues related to family and parenting( 1/3 of all people will repeat the same defunct behaviors of their parents)
-- Healthy fun, amazing sex life
-- Supportive Parents
-- Honesty, trust and respect
-- Healthy eating and healthy lifestyle habits
-- Family comes first.
-- Stop nagging, insecurities, jealousy, possessiveness
-- Raise your children to become fully functional, emotionally healthy, independent adults.
-- OE to manifest perfect home environment
-- Creativity in bed sexually
-- Intuitively know how to raise you children
-- Respect your children
-- Pacience
-- Be a kid when playing with your child
-- Release judgement when dealing with children
-- Understanding that children came through you and not from you and not property or an extension of yourself.

This only need be 1 stage and LTU isn't needed.