Subliminal Talk
LTU 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: LTU 5G (/Thread-LTU-5G)

LTU 5G - DGamer - 04-06-2015

I ran LTU 3.1 5G for 6 months. If I were to review it just from the top of my head, I can't really pin-down too many exact changes other than:
-It got me out of depression (I was messed up from my last break-up)
-Got a new gf (big deal because I was in a serious slump from depression)
-I'm much happier
-Somewhere along the lines, I figured out what I want in life and part of what to do to get it
-I resolve interpersonal conflicts more effectively than in the past
-More likely to be the "bigger man" than in the past

Though I guess it's easier if I break it down by the advertisement:
Self Esteem: Not really
Self Control: Small Improvement
Self Image: Not really
Self Respect: Not really
Self Discipline: Small Improvement
Positive Attitude: Small Improvement
Positive Thinking: Not really
Sense of Self Worth: Not really
Happiness & Joy: Major Improvement
Peace and Serenity: Small Improvement
Overcoming procrastination: Small Improvement
Overcoming anxiety: Small Improvement
Self reliance: Medium Improvement
Liking yourself: Not really
Loving yourself: Not really
Being a good person: I think I already had this
Feeling good about yourself: Not really
Winner’s mindset & attitude: Not really
Doing the right thing: I think I already had this
Taking care of yourself: Medium Improvement
Success programming: Medium Improvement
Accepting responsibility for yourself: Major Improvement
Ego balancing: Medium Improvement
Being fun and fun to be around: Medium Improvement
Enjoying socializing with others, and doing so more easily: Medium Improvement
Enjoying life: Major Improvement
Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear: Small Improvement
Improve your health: Major Improvement
Wisdom improvement: Small Improvement
Maturity improvement: Medium Improvement
Self validation: Small Improvement
Self forgiveness: Can't tell

Now just because some things didn't improve doesn't mean this is not that great, because there's a bunch of improvements everywhere and no regression anywhere. It all adds up, a lot of small changes can equal a large change. In my case, it has made my whole life much better. Overall, I would have to recommend it to everyone.

RE: LTU 5G - CatMan - 04-06-2015

Wow, okay due to this post, I revise my previous answer in another thread. Due to so many bulletpoints not being owned yet based off your post, your best (and cheapest in this case) is to redo LTU. Ideally, you want to own every bulletpoint on a sales page to know you have fully accepted the product's programming in order to move onto another product completely and confidently.

That's the best advice for you likely, to repeat LTU.

RE: LTU 5G - MasterEnki - 04-06-2015

How did LTU affect your confidence?

I'm pretty sure LTU aims to work specifically on self-confidence (though not as much as ASC).

RE: LTU 5G - Shannon - 04-07-2015

I'm wondering how this qualifies as a testimonial...

RE: LTU 5G - Geodude - 04-07-2015

I'm surprised you didn't get all the results. Did you run it at least 8 hours everyday?

I did LTU for like 70 days and it was awesome. I became extremely positive and motivated. My social life got way better, I absolutely dominated in academics, and I basically became the living embodiment of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". I loved it so much that I'll probably run it again after I do OF.

RE: LTU 5G - DGamer - 04-14-2015

(04-06-2015, 01:28 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @DGamer

Are you planning on running it again?? Another six months may give you a difference in the area's you didn't notice any change...
Yes, I'm planning on running it again. However, it may not be immediately because my first and foremost concern is securing a job and I'm not sure LTU is the best sub for that.

(04-06-2015, 03:04 PM)CatMan Wrote: Wow, okay due to this post, I revise my previous answer in another thread. Due to so many bulletpoints not being owned yet based off your post, your best (and cheapest in this case) is to redo LTU. Ideally, you want to own every bulletpoint on a sales page to know you have fully accepted the product's programming in order to move onto another product completely and confidently.

That's the best advice for you likely, to repeat LTU.
Thank you for your advice, I do plan on redoing LTU, however, I only plan on doing it right now if it is the best option for job hunting.

(04-06-2015, 04:36 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: How did LTU affect your confidence?

I'm pretty sure LTU aims to work specifically on self-confidence (though not as much as ASC).
I'm not really sure. I am a bit more humble than before, so it could be the ego balancing but it could also be the cowardly dog barks loudest (meaning that when I'm more confident, I'm less "loud"/cocky).

(04-07-2015, 11:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm wondering how this qualifies as a testimonial...
I thought it did because it was concluded with: "Now just because some things didn't improve doesn't mean this is not that great, because there's a bunch of improvements everywhere and no regression anywhere. It all adds up, a lot of small changes can equal a large change. In my case, it has made my whole life much better. Overall, I would have to recommend it to everyone." However, if you don't think it's a testimonial, I apologize for posting in the wrong section and have no qualms whatsoever with it being moved to the right one.

(04-07-2015, 02:38 PM)Geodude Wrote: I'm surprised you didn't get all the results. Did you run it at least 8 hours everyday?

I did LTU for like 70 days and it was awesome. I became extremely positive and motivated. My social life got way better, I absolutely dominated in academics, and I basically became the living embodiment of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". I loved it so much that I'll probably run it again after I do OF.
I ran it for 6-8 hours everyday. However, admittedly that was all from laptop speakers and not headphones, thus I cannot benefit from the technology based on stereo usage. Maybe I should invest in some sleep phones or 2 speakers.

RE: LTU 5G - Shannon - 04-14-2015

Now worries. Smile