Subliminal Talk
Hey! Nice weather today right. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hey! Nice weather today right. (/Thread-Hey-Nice-weather-today-right)

Hey! Nice weather today right. - Soaring - 03-22-2015

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am Soaring, I live England, UK.

I am lurking the forums and the shop and deciding what would be best subliminal to use for my endeavors.

My number one priority is to get a new career, focus on paying some debts back and moving out of my parents house, as soon as possible.

To live independently, confidently and feel more overall happiness in life and makes some new friends along the way would be really awesome.

What do think is the best sub for my priority?

Cheers!

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Ricardo - 03-22-2015

Welcome the forum Soaring. It's good that you know your goals and I think your best start would be ASC (3 months). You might also want to run EPRHA for a few months just in case you have any hidden emotional problems.
See how these freebies work on you first before jumping into a six stager like Alpha Male.
The best tips I can give are to be patient, follow the rules and don't try and cut corners with extra mind exercises like PSTEC, Clearing etc.

Good luckBig Grin

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Mystic Pymp - 03-22-2015

Just like Ricardo said. Pick a program, stick to the instructions and if they work for you go with something heavier. AM/BASE sound like a good long-term goal for you, but stick to the ASC/EPRHA/LTU for the starters.

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - GlaizenGold777 - 03-22-2015

If you're interested to "money-making-action" sub, you can choose Think Like a Millionaire (TLAM) (4G) or Become a Successful Entrepreneur (BASE) (5G). 5G is expensive. 4G is cheap. 5G is VERY powerful. 4G is very powerful.

But, like other said, if you still have mental block or disbelief with something like subliminal, try the free subs first, and decide what to buy later.

Good luck! :-)

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Soaring - 03-23-2015

Thanks guys, is it not recommended to go straight into AM6?

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - GlaizenGold777 - 03-23-2015

It's alright if you want to do so. AM6 is "monster" sub. Buy it only if you can commit to complete the 6 stages. Don't buy if you think you cannot consistent enough to do 6 stages sub.

The choice is yours, Soaring. :-)

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Soaring - 03-24-2015

Ok that's good to know. I've narrowed it down between AM6 or LTU 3.1...

I'll take today to make my final decision.

I'm thinking AM6 would be better when I have actually moved out of my parents house, leaning more towards LTU 3.1.

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Shannon - 04-07-2015

Generally, AM is not best for those living with parents unless you need a serious kick in the a** to get out of that situation. LTU would therefore be a better choice, unless of course you want "help" (read: boot camp) getting out on your own. Alpha is very much self supporting, and self directing. Makes his own rules, does his own thing. Not a very good match for living with parents.

RE: Hey! Nice weather today right. - Why So Serious? - 04-13-2015

^So true. I still live with my family and it is getting pretty hard to be around them.