Subliminal Talk
Natious on EPRHA again - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious on EPRHA again (/Thread-Natious-on-EPRHA-again)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 03-27-2015

Lol yeah I think I know what you're saying. Having said that, could you pick up a girl more successfully if you had tact, or if you just said "Hey, I wanna have sex with you"?

So, obviously, there ARE some mechanics involved. I think just so long as we don't RELY on the mechanics to solve our issues we'll be fine. It's when we say a smooth line and expect the girl to drop her panties that we're demonstrating a lack of belief in ourselves. Whereas if we say "You know, I probably shouldn't just dry-hump random strangers".

The one way is a crutch, the other way is discovery. Always go the discovery route imo.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 03-27-2015

Hahah Sarge, I want to give that a good reply so I will pause what I'm doing. I can pick up a girl without doing anything at all, however, I can't go any further and that's where my weakness lies. I can go and make out with a chick, but I can't go any further.

But I stand firm where I say:"There has to be flow in the game, and no mechanics matter at the time.". You are right, mechanics are present, but not present to the matter you think.

Back to the first part of your question, I haven,t really tried asking that question. I have some kind of tact, but it's not something I could write about. I have it naturally. I can go to a night club and make out with a girl within 10 min, after that though I mess it up.

I am really curious how women would respond if I'd ask for sex straight up.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 03-27-2015

(03-27-2015, 05:48 PM)Natious Wrote: Hahah Sarge, I want to give that a good reply so I will pause what I'm doing. I can pick up a girl without doing anything at all, however, I can't go any further and that's where my weakness lies. I can go and make out with a chick, but I can't go any further.

But I stand firm where I say:"There has to be flow in the game, and no mechanics matter at the time.". You are right, mechanics are present, but not present to the matter you think.

Back to the first part of your question, I haven,t really tried asking that question. I have some kind of tact, but it's not something I could write about. I have it naturally. I can go to a night club and make out with a girl within 10 min, after that though I mess it up.

Night clubs are different dude. Try doing it in the day time.

(03-27-2015, 05:48 PM)Natious Wrote: I am really curious how women would respond if I'd ask for sex straight up.

Read this article: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/picking-up-women/2-socially-acceptable-ways-to-ask-a-chick-to-sleep-with-you

There are some examples of guys asking girls just that. GLL goes into why that doesn't work, as well as what's happening.

Once again though, night club game, to be honest, doesn't count imo. If someone tells me oh yeah, I can get ALL the hot girls to make out with me!" and then I find out it was at a night club, I assume the guy has no "game". Game is a bad word though, no women skills. Sorry Tongue

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 03-28-2015

(03-27-2015, 06:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-27-2015, 05:48 PM)Natious Wrote: Hahah Sarge, I want to give that a good reply so I will pause what I'm doing. I can pick up a girl without doing anything at all, however, I can't go any further and that's where my weakness lies. I can go and make out with a chick, but I can't go any further.

Night clubs are different dude. Try doing it in the day time.

(03-27-2015, 05:48 PM)Natious Wrote: I am really curious how women would respond if I'd ask for sex straight up.

Read this article: http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/picking-up-women/2-socially-acceptable-ways-to-ask-a-chick-to-sleep-with-you

There are some examples of guys asking girls just that. GLL goes into why that doesn't work, as well as what's happening.

Once again though, night club game, to be honest, doesn't count imo. If someone tells me oh yeah, I can get ALL the hot girls to make out with me!" and then I find out it was at a night club, I assume the guy has no "game". Game is a bad word though, no women skills. Sorry Tongue

Again, this was written while I was drunk way past oblivion. Usually I'd delete my comment if I was drunk writing it, but since you already replied I'll keep it.

It's not that I have no "game", I haven't tried the direct approach too many times yet, so wouldn't know. But I agree, my post was excessively overblown Big Grin

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 03-28-2015

Lol, drinking and posting, that's a new one.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 03-31-2015

Day 15: 14:30/day on the second week.
In general been feeling a bit calmer and maybe more receptive to people. I also feel a little bit more social, not yet on a big scale though. Physically being quite tense, especially if I haven't slept much. Trying out some pheros, not for attraction but the ones that lift your mood and the moods of others around you, it's quite interesting with EPRHA. Not much else to note for now.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 04-03-2015

Saw a weird dream last night. I was in US, in some sort of a small store on a corner and a war broke lose outside, people were shooting and a bunch of tanks were shooting at buildings. I wasn't really as afraid as I'd usually be seeing that kind of a situation in a dream. So suddenly I took a gun from a dead guy and started shooting at the enemy. When I died from a tank shell, I somehow reappeared back in the past when the war started and kind of kept redoing all of it, but improving.

I like that eprha works on my anger, it's not as severe now and I'm much more chill in the situations that usually would make me angry. There are a few odd situations when I don't catch myself getting angry, but there really is no point dwelling in anger. People make stupid decisions when they are angry and say things they regret or don't mean. Feels quite good to realize this.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 04-06-2015

3 weeks into EPRHA now and I have to say, I'm feeling quite chill often and even a bit happy sometimes, which is simply put AWSOMEE!

Saw this weird dream where I was talking to someone, I think it was my passed grandpa, but not sure since I have forgotten the details of the dream. Well basically I told him about me feeling tired , bored and in general quite hopeless all the time. And guess what he told me, you are drinking and masturbating too much! Doing a short period of self-control and see where it takes me.

I think that my subconscious is much clearer on communicating with me on this run of eprha (at least sometimes), before it was just like everything was with a hidden deep meaning.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - stratos - 04-06-2015

One thing is that if you remove emotional pain you don't feel like masturbating as much, you'll be comfortable with a higher level of sexual and emotional feeling because it won't be painful. Sometimes when I do it now I regret it because then all the sexual charge leaves for a while. Whereas it used to just feel great and take the pain away.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 04-06-2015

I think it's related to why I crave drinking and video games, related to something deeper. I notice I want to drink the most when I feel bored or emotionally down. Yet I'm not completely sure where the root of this could be. These are all just instant pleasures, but with no long term joy. Never the less eprha has brought me here so I'm glad about that.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 04-06-2015

(04-06-2015, 12:41 PM)stratos Wrote: One thing is that if you remove emotional pain you don't feel like masturbating as much, you'll be comfortable with a higher level of sexual and emotional feeling because it won't be painful. Sometimes when I do it now I regret it because then all the sexual charge leaves for a while. Whereas it used to just feel great and take the pain away.

I totally get that too. Just today I was going to do bathmate but the suction was too "intense" so I stopped because I'd rather have my sexual energy than a big d*ck. O.O

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 04-07-2015

(04-06-2015, 08:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 12:41 PM)stratos Wrote: One thing is that if you remove emotional pain you don't feel like masturbating as much, you'll be comfortable with a higher level of sexual and emotional feeling because it won't be painful. Sometimes when I do it now I regret it because then all the sexual charge leaves for a while. Whereas it used to just feel great and take the pain away.

I totally get that too. Just today I was going to do bathmate but the suction was too "intense" so I stopped because I'd rather have my sexual energy than a big d*ck. O.O

Thought about it some more and it makes sense, after all I have completely lost the need for a smoke. It's even repelling now and this started happening somewhere between my first runs of asc and eprha. I think the emotional pain behind that activity was more on surface and thus easy to remove.

Sarge I have read about the bathmate, never used it though. Does it make you last longer too?

On today's news: I experienced my first sleep paralysis last night and it was one heck of an experience. Thankfully I had read about it and didn't panic after I woke up. It was like being half awake and half asleep, heard some odd sounds and vibrations. Couldn't speak or move, crazy shit. Felt a little like some sort of a demonic experience. Actually pretty cool thinking about it even though when it happened it was quite horrible.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - SargeMaximus - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:25 AM)Natious Wrote: Sarge I have read about the bathmate, never used it though. Does it make you last longer too?

Not that I've noticed, but it DOES make you bigger. Wink

(04-07-2015, 05:25 AM)Natious Wrote: On today's news: I experienced my first sleep paralysis last night and it was one heck of an experience. Thankfully I had read about it and didn't panic after I woke up. It was like being half awake and half asleep, heard some odd sounds and vibrations. Couldn't speak or move, crazy shit. Felt a little like some sort of a demonic experience. Actually pretty cool thinking about it even though when it happened it was quite horrible.

That's cool man, you can transition into a lucid dream in that state. Check out "Dreamviews.com" if you want to learn it.

RE: Natious on EPRHA again - Natious - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 05:25 AM)Natious Wrote: Sarge I have read about the bathmate, never used it though. Does it make you last longer too?

Not that I've noticed, but it DOES make you bigger. Wink

(04-07-2015, 05:25 AM)Natious Wrote: On today's news: I experienced my first sleep paralysis last night and it was one heck of an experience. Thankfully I had read about it and didn't panic after I woke up. It was like being half awake and half asleep, heard some odd sounds and vibrations. Couldn't speak or move, crazy shit. Felt a little like some sort of a demonic experience. Actually pretty cool thinking about it even though when it happened it was quite horrible.

That's cool man, you can transition into a lucid dream in that state. Check out "Dreamviews.com" if you want to learn it.

I definitely want to get one when I move out again, I was especially excited about the instant effects when I first read about it.

I have done lucid dreaming in the past, but I remember it took quite a bit of effort for them to start appearing and I'd always wake up when I tried to switch the scenery. Spawning dozens of women at will is fun though Big Grin