Subliminal Talk
Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Experimental Programs Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Experimental-Programs-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? (/Thread-Digital-Subliminal-Drug-Simulants-Good-or-bad-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Shannon - 03-11-2015

I have the knowledge now, theoretically at least, to design and build viable digital subliminal drug simulants. These are not drugs themselves, but would be designed to get your brain to recreate the effects of the drugs without your having used them. I am contemplating whether or not to create simulants of recreational drugs. Is this a good idea, or a bad one? Please vote and discuss this below.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Broski - 03-11-2015

I voted no. I think people would be better off using subs that help develop themselves rather than relying on feelings from subs mimicking different recreational drugs.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - ImFreeman - 03-11-2015

I've had sex sessions under the influence of cannabis, and they are great great experiences. I would love to have a similar experience without the side effects, without the nasty smell and the coughing and the ashes and having to deal with sketchy people to get hold of said drug.

So a resounding YES

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - TheChosenOne - 03-11-2015

The problem with drugs is that people will always abuse them. This can create a "boomerang" effect that comes back to haunt your business, should something occur outside your control.

If people constantly don't follow directions involving regular subs, you can bet some people are going to abuse these, no matter what you tell them or instructions you write.

Also consider the possibility of people under legal consent (age) getting a hold of these or a person using them in non-ethical ways (minors).

The risk for reward is way too high on this (create a risk/reward comparison list) . I would say let's focus on getting people off medications and substances safely (although I am not a doctor and can't recommend/imply that it's possible).

Keep these for responsible adults in your "Inner Circle" and people you trust closely.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - koshas - 03-11-2015

I voted no because I do not know what it does to people's brains.

Also people might abuse it.

I meditated for years used and tried just about all the brain wave tech out there.

I even bought the nuerophone and a shakti " a magnetic brain stimulater " did not feel much with that. Lol. I got it from one of dr.pershingers students.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - CatMan - 03-11-2015

This is a very complicated issue, ethical, moral, legal concerns I feel...

There's enough of a stigma against subliminals, I feel it could be taking the company in the wrong direction. Possibly opening the company up to massive negative publicity, even legal ramifications. People are ridiculous about stuff like this, I forsee you being called "A digital drug dealer" on social media, or other ridiculous nonsense stemming from massive fear of the power of your technology. I feel it's a whole ball of wax not worth going near. Even the X series aphrodisiacs...if they work half as good as they are alleged to, are cutting it pretty damn close. I still think half of that is marketing it seems so over the top LOL, if they work that well then kudos to you bigtime and I may have to finally buy X24 and X32 as I've been thinking about doing Smile.

I also find it ironic the penis sub was cancelled due to a (faulty) perception that penis enlargement is somehow dubious and would send out the wrong message about IML. Penis enlargement is real, I've gained a ton of size with my vigilant program, I can vouch for it being real. But yet, digitial drugs are being considered. Also, breast enlargement has a place in the IML line, but is perceived to be just as much of a scam, ask women. There's a multitude of oils, creams, pills and other scam nonsense polluting that field as well as penis enlargement. I'm not insulting you, just pointing out the perspective I have with all of that which is unique as I have actually gained considerably so I know it's legit. And I'm secretly awaiting an epic penis size sub and couldn't resist the chance to lobby for it LOL! Big Grin

Being from a law enforcement background, not willing to be more precise than that, I can tell you people often rely on drugs because of shortcomings/weaknesses in their own lives, emptiness in areas. I think it's best to fix the emptiness and shortcomings/weaknesses like your products do so well, then catering to their weaknesses further and creating more crutches for them to lean on instead of improving as human beings.

However...if I can't "talk you down off the ledge" so to speak...I offer an alternative for you. Instead of making them and selling them as a general product, how about offering them coupled with EPHRA or EPHRA 2.0 and having it as a special, controlled product not for general sale similar to BAMM. By coupling them you can make an effective detox program for use at addiction centers and mental health centers to get people off REAL drugs. My brother has Schizophrenia, so we naturally know many people through his support groups who have addictions. Most of those who suffer mental illness like my brother have an addiction to smoking, drinking, or drugs. I'm telling you Shannon, the figure is over 80% most doctors tell us, 80%! The risk factor with mental illnesses is incredible, so there's a huge amount of people who could benefit from this program. You give them a safe, effective digital drug so they can get high when their demons push them to, but also heal themselves under the surface and likely killing the reasons they want to go get high to begin with! Do you see what I'm doing there? That to me, would solve the ethical issue, it's being turned into a positive thing. And instead of the ignorant perceiving you as "A digital drug dealer"...you're now the creator of "Digital Detox"! Perception is reality.

After a lot of consideration, I voted "other" in order to facilitate the creation of the detox program I spoke of earlier as I feel that could put a positive spin on the creation of these digital drugs. They have benefit through that purpose I believe, but must be extremely controlled and restricted.

That's all I have for now. Hope it gives a solid perspective for you to ponder.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Shannon - 03-11-2015

The reason I put this forward is because I am seeing that there are both positive and negative potentials for this technology being released in this form, and I am pleased to see that you guys get it as to what they are. I also want a healthy debate, and to see any points of view I had not already thought of.

So far only a couple things I had not already thought of have been mentioned. I have pretty much made up my mind already what I'm going to do, based on a thought experiment I did, but I'd love to see what you guys come up with regardless.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - K-Train - 03-11-2015

I voted "YES".

Although I respect each of the people who said "NO" let's think for a second. We have drugs that kill pain (which can screw you up if you use too much), we have drugs to treat anxiety, we have drugs to treat depression, we have drugs to treat glucose intolerance, ADHD, we have alcohol (which is a LEGAL depressant), caffeine (a LEGAL stimulant). Each and every one of those drugs can potentially screw you up if you DON'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

Drugs aren't the only thing that can have a bad influence on society. Guns in the wrong hands kill people. Hell, in Britain gun laws are much stricter and guess what they sometimes use? Screwdrivers! Of all things. Please note that this isn't meant to be a pro gun/anti-gun comment, I'm just pointing something out here. The point is that ANYTHING can POTENTIALLY be misused. ANYTHING.

Also, let's all consider something. Right now, there is a product available that (when it works correctly) acts very similarly to a digital drug. That product is called Natural Seduction For Men quoted here from my journal posted by Shannon:

Shannon Wrote:Just FYI, Natural Seduction For Men is the first program to incorporate some of the technology that will be used in both DSDs and digital subliminal pheromones.

(For clarification DSDs = Digital Subliminal Drugs). What would be the difference from using a DSD to simulate Adderall (sp?) or a subliminal like Laser Focus meant to boost focus for someone about to take a test? What would be the difference between Shannon building a DSD to simulate a caffeine high and him upgrading Ultra Motivation to include an energy boosting module (for those that don't know, Ultra Motivation includes a statement saying "I now have plenty of energy to accomplish my goals" or something to that regard)? NSFM (based off my observations and by Shannon's own words) is meant to closely mirror a person having drunk the perfect amount of alcohol which aids in getting a person into their natural "flow".

Koshas Wrote:I voted no because I do not know what it does to people's brains.

Also people might abuse it.

Koshas, as stated before I understand where you're coming from and RESPECT your opinion. Here's my thing though, how do you know whether or not Shannon's others subliminals aren't screwing up your brain right now? Consider a subliminal like OGSF or even OF. If Shannon completely removed your fear using 6G technology that could potentially cause you to go out and start killing people just for the hell of it because you have no fear, guilt, or shame to stop you. Hell, some young kid age 13 years old could listen to OGSF and start going bananas and then when they asked him why he blamed it on IML.

Now let me say this Koshas, I don't know you however I am VERY confident you won't do such a thing. But somebody else might. Should Shannon pull down OGSF and OF (and hell, even EPHRA) because somebody who lacks the common sense that yourself, me, and hopefully other members of this forum have? Of course not! That's why I am voting "YES" because I feel that these drugs have great potential and I'm confident Andrew and Shannon will do what they can to address any concerns.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - koshas - 03-11-2015

K train ,that's not really where I was coming from.

I assumed it was brain wave entrainment.he did not specify subliminal suggestions digital drugs or is it both.?

I have some experiences with brainwave entrainment.i have used a lot including some experimental."probably should not have used a few of them could have mixed up the wet ware".

As far as subliminals suggestions Shannon has explained how they work with the subconscious.
I understand how they work I did some research before I even started subs a few years ago.

I think it might be a good idea to have some kind of accountability for purchase.

And Shannon doing some testing on effects of use would be good as he probably has.?

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - K-Train - 03-11-2015

I remember Shannon doing some testing with a DSD called "B2". B2 was very lightweight stuff, especially if you'd done any real drugs in the past. A possible solution, based off your last sentence Koshas, would be for Shannon to release B3 which is supposed to be a stronger version of B2 however those with access to it should be those who were involved in the original testing. BAM! Problem solved. Small group, low risk, direct line of feedback (this forum).

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - Shannon - 03-11-2015

This technology is 100% subliminal audio, not BWE.

I have not yet created any digital subliminal drug simulant, although the sleep aid I use could be compared to one, but it's in 5G and this is 6G we're talking about. The sleep aid works by relaxing and calming down the mind, body and emotions, and pointing them in the direction of sleep.

If this technology can do what I currently believe it capable of doing, I should be able to create a simulated subliminal version of many types of drug effects, from getting high to acting as a calmative, pain reliever, muscle relaxant, mental/emotional relaxant, etc.

I really don't see much benefit for me in making the recreational drug simulants, as most of them would be no doubt distributed as pirate copies. I'm looking at the potential to reduce crime, for instance, and help people get off drugs and break addictions. But there are a lot of negative potentials here too. And the negatives stem from stupid people doing stupid things with them, and then ignorant people doing ignorant things in response.

I would love to have a way to help reduce crime or help addicts get off drugs come out of this, though.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - CatMan - 03-11-2015

I don't think the "other stuff can already hurt you, so purposely releasing something that can hurt you is okay" logic is viable. Why don't we give nuclear power technology so it can be reverse engineered to make weapons to every country on earth, even our enemies? After all, they already have other stuff that can hurt us already, and everything can be misued so who cares? I think that's very dangerous reasoning. I know you're a veteran here so I mean it with the greatest of respect, and it's obvious you've used recreational drugs before as you have the same arguments about alcohol guns and other legal products etc. I've heard before umpteen times, "other stuff can already hurt you, so purposely releasing something that can hurt you is okay". In the end, it's better to deal with the cause of people wanting to do drugs, then to cater to them through their dependency on drugs.

There has to be realistic containment or it'll be abused, nevermind possible legal ramifications or negative publicity. Shannon knows this, or the X series would've been released in ultrasonic. I know he's already made the right choice for him and IML.

I already sense this becoming a big debate on drug use and I've seen the fallout of drug dependency and waste of humanity from it's clutches first hand, too often to count. I have nothing left to post on the issue without repeating myself. So I'm ejecting from this thread friends.

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - ffaux - 03-11-2015

Is having someone do something stupid whilst on your drugs the kind of risk you want to take on as a business? (Ethically, even if you set it up as a separate business).

Is that the kind of attention you want to get for yourself?

RE: Digital Subliminal Drug Simulants: Good or bad idea? - robstar - 03-11-2015

I'll put this simply. The people in this world who will do drugs will do drugs no matter what. Would it not be better to have access to subliminal drugs that I'm sure will have less addiction and withdrawal potential? Not to mention safety, since most drugs are illegal and therefore uncontrolled, meaning you're taking a risk with every drug you take.
I personally believe people have a right to alter their brain state and explore their consciousness. Unfortunately many drugs have been made illegal, which adds danger to those who want to do so. If you have a technology that can allow people to do so in a controlled way, it would be a shame to not release it.