Subliminal Talk
Overcome premature ejaculation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome premature ejaculation (/Thread-Overcome-premature-ejaculation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 02-13-2019

Day 18: had sex today and lasted 1.5 minutes of non stop penetration! This is an improvement from my 15 seconds to 30 seconds max! All without alcohol or anything.

Loving it!

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 02-25-2019

Day 30:

Wowwww!  Lastnight i had sex and I lasted 5 minutes while she was on top of me!!!! This is the biggest progress i’ve had in my entire life. I’m someone who lasts 30 seconds at max! The best part is, her on top has always been the hardest to control. I was in full control of my ejaculation! Wow if this sticks, I’m going to aim for 20 minutes full control! Going for 90 days MINIMUM!

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - MasterEnki - 02-25-2019

(02-25-2019, 12:44 AM)lokko Wrote: Day 30:

Wowwww!  Lastnight i had sex and I lasted 5 minutes while she was on top of me!!!! This is the biggest progress i’ve had in my entire life. I’m someone who lasts 30 seconds at max! The best part is, her on top has always been the hardest to control. I was in full control of my ejaculation! Wow if this sticks, I’m going to aim for 20 minutes full control! Going for 90 days MINIMUM!

MasterEnki likes Lokko’s post..

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 02-28-2019

Day 33:

Super super exhausted. I was so exhausted that i had to stop the subs for almost 2 days. I just couldn’t function. I then had sex during that break and couldn’t control my ejaculation too long. Didn’t penetrate her so can’t say how long i lasted, but i could tell I woulda came in 1 minute if I penetrated. Instead we had oral sex. Kinda disappointed my 5 min marathon didn’t come afain but i believe it’s cause i took too long of a break before the results were permanent. Maybe the super exhaustion is resistance. We’ll see. I’ll sleep longer if it means to finally overcome the exhaustion and premature ejaculation.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 03-09-2019

(What's with the forum changes) The old one was the best. People can easily hit "View new posts from today" etc...

Anyways:

Here to say I had to take a whole week off due to exhaustion from the subs. The positive effects have worn off because of it. However I'm still able to last 15 seconds more than my normal sex duration. I want to get back to the 5 mins and beyond. Re-starting today.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 03-24-2019

day 50:

Didn't ejaculate (Have sex) for 3 weeks then finally yesterday had sex and didn't last more than 15 seconds. The progress I made disappeared once I took that week off. I just couldn't handle the exhaustion anymore. Now I do about an average of 6 hours of Subs. So this may be the problem. I am going to aim for 10 hours minimum on average, like I did before. Exhaustion still sets in, but not as bad as before.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Zane - 03-25-2019

For some reason I think you should give USLM3 a shot and then come back to this sub.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 03-28-2019

(03-25-2019, 03:18 AM)Zane Wrote: For some reason I think you should give USLM3 a shot and then come back to this sub.

What's that reason? Because I don't see how you connected this issue with a sub like that.

Update: I'm waking up to cum in my briefs. However this last time I woke up right when I was cumming, but it was too late to stop and control it.

Had sex and I had the urge to come real quick so I didn't even bother with penetration just gave oral then after she came, I made myself cum. Ever since taking a break for a week, the progress has been restarted to as if I started as day one. This time I'm going to try my best to not stop listening to the subs no matter how much exhaustion. I really want to cure this issue I've had since forever.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - ianmarconi - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 12:06 AM)lokko Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 03:18 AM)Zane Wrote: For some reason I think you should give USLM3 a shot and then come back to this sub.

Had sex and I had the urge to come real quick so I didn't even bother with penetration just gave oral then after she came, I made myself cum. Ever since taking a break for a week, the progress has been restarted to as if I started as day one. This time I'm going to try my best to not stop listening to the subs no matter how much exhaustion. I really want to cure this issue I've had since forever.

This is rough, I know your pain, brother, I suffer from PE too, I am hoping to solve this problem with a future use of DMSI for it H&C module, maybe that way we can rewire our brain to feel calm and aroused at the same time. I know that I have a tight pc muscle and a bad conditioning to cum as soon as possible (developed during masturbation habit), when I feel that tight pussy, that female body, moaning, I immediately know I am going to cum too quickly and this thought only loops more and more making it worse. Maybe some trauma causing anxiety regarding our sexuality is causing this, some subs that deal with sexual trauma healing can help with it, I hope so, at least.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 03-30-2019

^^ yes! Agreed ianmacron. Most PE problems definetely has to do with deep rooted trauma and guilt at the unconscious level. So involuntary we tighten ourselves right before or during sex. If we can master the nervous system at a unconscious and concious level, we’ll overcome it. I wish @Shannon can put in the latest technology for this sub because I know it has potential. It helped me last 5 minutes, before i stopped using the sub for a week and the effects stopped.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 03-31-2019

Ugh this is frustrating. I’m still back to square one. Had sex and couldn’t last more than 15 seconds of penetration. I had progress, and then stopped due to exhaustion. Anyways not going to beat myself over it. Going to keep going till i see results again.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 04-08-2019

Still no progress like i had before I stopped. I noticed something odd about me. When she goes down to give me a blow job while i’m laying down, i have to hold her head or hold my penis, or else i tense up and it feels tickilish. What’s weird is as soon as i hold my penis or even have my hands near it, or hold her head to control it, that tickilish sensation goes away. There is something there about losing control or fear. That’s what i think it is atleast. Maybe there is deeper things in under the surface. For those of you who have premature ejaculation, does that happen to you? If you haven’t give it a try, while she’s giving you a blow job. Lay down, and don’t touch anywhere near her or your penis and see if you tense up and have a ticklish feeling when she goes down or around your penis.