Subliminal Talk
Overcome premature ejaculation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome premature ejaculation (/Thread-Overcome-premature-ejaculation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Dubls - 04-21-2015

Lokko, I appreciate the seriousness of this issue (see my posts) and I'm rooting for you.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - GlaizenGold777 - 04-21-2015

(04-15-2015, 01:04 PM)lokko Wrote: I have yet to sleep with a woman starting this sub. I'm still really sensitive when I masterbate which Shannon concluded to be normal but I still feel like mines way too fast of a urge to cum than other people. I love my english lol. I have lots of precum from the thought of sex in my imagination, or even I'm getting horny.

Anyways, Ive been having some intense dreams about tornadoes and floods that we're about to happen. Dunno what that means in my life. I also have had dreams about my ex who is now married and haven't talked to her in 3-4 years now but she still crosses my mind. Recently it's more then ever, and I saw her working at the mall I work at coincidencely..starting thinking about her, dreamt about her..saw her parents in the mall one day too...now as I am writing this, I'm at a library I go to, in this quiet room and her sister is sitting right across me. Like..this is more than just a coincidence now...

"What you think of most is what you will attract"? law of attraction going on or something lol..I wish my ex was mine again, I'd take her to be mine in a heartbeat. Still love her. Marry her in less then a year too.

Remember this Lokko. Smile

Shannon Wrote:
ohmygee Wrote:
mat422 Wrote: "Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy to pick up.

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE AMAZING. They just have to WAIT for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

I guess thats a lesson to all of us, STOP picking up the rotten apples. Smile

That's an interesting way of putting it. The implcation is that the best ones are the hardest to get, and that seems to be true, not because they require effort to climb to, but because they're TAKEN, and when they're worth having and taken, they aren't going to leave him for you, because that faithfulness is a large part of what makes them worth having. These women seem to have a half life while single of about 20 minutes. Average time of singleness: one hour. That's a pretty slim window of opportunity.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 04-21-2015

@irreplaceable

yes I have it everytime. I can ejaculate, then wait few mins, get it up again, and ill ejaculate fast again, maybe longer by a minute, and then third time I ejaculate 2 mins in..if I even have the energy for the third time. I usually keep the foreplay long during sex. and use the pull out method when im getting the urge to cum..most girls don't notice I have PE..until I either start a relationship with them or fwb.

Oh ill be totally honest about my results. I'm planning to run it for 6 months. If it "cures" it before the 6 months, ill still continue to use it to make sure it's permanent. Who knows I might go for a whole year if I see some improvement after 6 months. Ive had premature ejaculation since my first fap sexual encounters...which is like 8 yrs ago..so you can only imagine how bad I want to cure this problem.

I will try and stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks to all of you who have gave me hope, supported and commented in this thread.

If Shannon can add a OGSF like script for overcoming guilt, shame, fear geared and related to premature ejaculation, I'd loveeee it. Scripts like
"Release all guilt, shame of sexual feelings" "Release fear of getting caught having sex" "release shame of old sexual thoughts and actions"

The reason I feel like my premature ejaculation is from fear, guilt and shame, is because growing up at the age of 11 or so, I did something I'm ashamed of, feel guilty about, and feared getting caught about. I wont tell you guys what it is because it's really deep and I don't want people to judge me, for something I didn't know I should not do as a kid...I didn't have sex at 11..but I did sexual things I shouldn't have done...with another..and feel guilty about it..I didn't start it..but I also didn't end it till I hit 16..but I remember every time I did what I feared, was guilty or shameful about, my heart would be racing, id freeze up if I heard any noise while doing something sexual..and would fear getting caught doing it..even till today I think about it and wish I never did what I was doing..it wasn't on regular bases but it was once in blue moon. Ahh telling you guys this much and you guys still don't know what it is..I don't think I should ever tell anyone but we'll see what the future holds..

So this OGSF type of script added would make me feel more confident that this sub will completely cure my premature ejaculation. If not that's okay too. But if its something you can add easily and take only a small amount of your time, I'd greatly appreciate it Shannon.

For anyone that has premature ejaculation..think back to when you first realized you had PE..What was the sexual experience like..was your heart jumping, fearful of getting caught..etc see if yours is a psychological thing too.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 04-21-2015

ahhahahahha glaizen that's awesome. If I find that window of opportunity ill grab it in a heartbeat ahha.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 05-16-2015

I went to a hotel with this chick I had sex with in the past. I pleased her, gave her orgasms and so on. Eating her out and "teasing her" . I put teasing in quuatations because I was doing her in doggy style I had the urge to come, so I pulled out every 15-30 secs of stroking. I told her I don't think you deserve this c.ock and that got her crazy. I dirty talked her so much she was going nuts about the sex. I finally came. and Insecurely thought it wasn't long enough. I didn't stroke her none stop so I assumed the sex was bad. I then thought I should just tell her I have premature ejaculation. So I told her I cum too soon and she was shocked. She's like if you never told you did, I would have never have known. She said the sex was "A". That was a good confidence boost.

So I told her to help me overcome the problem. I asked for a handjob and blow job and to stop every time I was about to cum. So she did and I lasted pretty damn long without ever coming to the point of no return. I told her to tell me to relax, and to trust myself that I could do it, that I could control my ejaculations. So she was doing just that. As she gave me a handjob she'd say, "you're in control of your ejaculation" and so on. Then I started telling myself out loud that I should let go of all guilt, shame and fear of sexual feelings..and so that all was helping me last long. till I got to the point of no return after 15 minutes, and she squeezed the tip of my coc.k so I don't cum but it was too late.

Anyways..so far I don't know if this sub improved my premature ejaculation problem..but atleast now I'm actively and always trying to find ways to cure it and coming out to girls about my problem.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Womanizer - 05-16-2015

Nice. Use the product "DURAMALE" I used it and I was lasting about 10 minutes. Also I wasn't consistent that should help you. In conjugation with the sub and bam. The product it's not expensive either check it out.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 07-16-2015

most of you are probably wondering where the hell I am.

well I had to stop the subs. Something weird has happen to me. My left ear itches at night, like the inside of it. I went to the doctor they couldn't figure it out. So I stopped since my last post. I'll probably restart the sub soon. Or I may just give up for now..cause I really want to use maximum learning speed 5g if it comes out before september to help me with school. I'll be taking 5 heavy courses and I want to focus on this more than anything.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Light - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:48 PM)lokko Wrote: most of you are probably wondering where the hell I am.

well I had to stop the subs. Something weird has happen to me. My left ear itches at night, like the inside of it. I went to the doctor they couldn't figure it out. So I stopped since my last post. I'll probably restart the sub soon. Or I may just give up for now..cause I really want to use maximum learning speed 5g if it comes out before september to help me with school. I'll be taking 5 heavy courses and I want to focus on this more than anything.

hey man, i just have two questions:
1- how do you know that there will be maximum learning speed in 5 G? did Shannon say that?
2- if you are suspecting that listening to subs was the source of your weird feeling in your ear, changing to another sub would not help it. would it?

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - jonathan4all - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:48 PM)lokko Wrote: most of you are probably wondering where the hell I am.

Lokko I don't think Shannon has any plan to upgrade Learning sets in 5G. It was supposed to be done before AYPS 5gs/ OED/ and now EHPRA 2.0. So I assume it is not going to be done soon. You better hybrid between MLS+OP .

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 07-17-2015

(07-16-2015, 10:58 PM)Light Wrote:

hey man, i just have two questions:
1- how do you know that there will be maximum learning speed in 5 G? did Shannon say that?
2- if you are suspecting that listening to subs was the source of your weird feeling in your ear, changing to another sub would not help it. would it?

1.I remember Shannon saying that if it was requested, it wouldn't take much of his time cause he'd have to exract it out of Base.

2. The itch use to happen every night id wake up in the middle of the night because it itched so much. now it only itches like twice a week and not as bad as it used too. I think it's going away so by the time mls 5.0 was done id be ready for another sub.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Dubls - 07-20-2015

Well Lokko you have to what's right for you you, but it's disappointing that you're aren't seeing OPE through. I will do this program eventually and document my journey but that's probably a year away. Wonder if anybody else is going to rock this program proper.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - lokko - 01-12-2019

I'm planning to restart this soon, it's been awhile.

@Shannon

Is there any new technology you can add to this? And is there stuff that relates to overcoming guilt, anxiety, trauma? in this? Thanks!

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Shannon - 01-12-2019

Sure. But I have quite a lot of stuff to do first.

RE: Overcome premature ejaculation - Zane - 01-12-2019

OPE-5.5G /6G will be a beast.