Subliminal Talk
Level Up - LTU3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Level Up - LTU3.1 (/Thread-Level-Up-LTU3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 04-21-2015

Snapped the hell out of it with an intense session at the gym and bombarding myself with affirmations/motivational talks. Now back to it.

So on the work front I have a project to deliver in a month, it's the first that I've been asked to manage completely by myself. I'm going to be interviewed for a promotion somewhere in that time as well.

On the business side Im sitting back and letting my hired team take care of the implementation of why I set up, and working now on a business plan. I just gotta sit down and work out around 20 ways to make money off of it. I've also had another web based business which Im looking into creating.

What's lacking and I need to adress is the social/women side and fitness side. working out is so essential for me to keep out of depression, I can't not go and do it. On the women side, I have to admit I've just fallen into a self image of a guy who women don't want. I'm going to just start going out and being social, generally vibing. I've got friends around who are happy to hang out with me but I've been keeping everyone at a distance.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 04-26-2015

A revelation... Well a revelation of sorts. For as long as I can remember I've genuinely had a recurring belief that something is fundamentally wrong with me and I have to correct it. this belief came to the surface a lot in the last couple of weeks and has gone. There is nothing horribly wrong with me. I'm actually fine ... What a thought.

I've been hanging around with guys who are a fair bit younger and have really high self esteem. A few times I've been self critical and they've looked at me like I'm a freak - their response was roughly akin to saying 'seriously why on earth would anyone criticise themselves, that's insane!', and 'who gives a shit, you are what you are right?'

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 04-26-2015

Oops hit post

Anyway In realising this I've been a fair bit happier. I dare say that resistance will pop up in some way or form again, but I'm cool with that by now - I want to step it up another level though.

what attracts me to LTU is that there's a lot of self validation, forgiveness of others and myself, and enhanced enjoyment of life. It's a little passive though. I want to do all those things and get some motivation to get up and go. I also want to succeed massively at work and at business.

I've been extremely lazy this last week or so, more and more I've read the Base description and thought it's time for this now, so that's what im going for....

Honestly I would settle for what's in stage 1 of base alone for a while, but I think I'm just going to run the whole thing a couple of times.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Shannon - 04-27-2015

Always remember that every second of every day, you have another chance to change your mind, change your choices, change your actions and change your life. With or without subs.