Subliminal Talk
Level Up - LTU3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Level Up - LTU3.1 (/Thread-Level-Up-LTU3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-08-2015

So whilst in the last couple of weeks of am6 I've had some great successes with women and Id love to take that forward with SM3, my heart and soul needs some healing.

I've learnt some good things with am6 which I'll put into my wrap up post in that thread.

I find myself wanting to give ltu3 a good run. 3-6 months along with some very specific goals.

1) rated high in my job (nailing it), and to be ready for promotion in 3 months.
2) have my company fully up and running in the same time

Some other goals I'll keep private Wink

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - eternity - 03-09-2015

I don't know how to subscribe besides posting in here so here's my post to subscribe.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Geodude - 03-09-2015

You're in for a treat - LTU is *awesome*

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-10-2015

(03-09-2015, 09:45 PM)Geodude Wrote: You're in for a treat - LTU is *awesome*

You ain't kiddin, I can't remember being this happy - I wonder is there a need for anything else?. I feel like with this state of being, I can just happily apply myself to anything and with consistency I'll get to where I want to go.

Within three hours of switching on LTU, i was calm, relaxed, self assured and free from huge amounts of negativity that had been battering me. After three days, I'm working better at work, because im allowing myself to enjoy it, and I affirm consistently that 'Success is automatic and inevitable, my mind and the universe always takes me to it.'

Convinced that this was the right sub for me. I consider that it probably should have been done more prior to am6 or in between am6 runs. The reason is, that in self forgiveness and forgiveness of others I'm releasing massive amounts of inertia which I felt blocked me from change. I can't and won't go into more than that, but I suggest that if you have a lot of self criticism and bitterness, this is an incredible sub to get involved with.

I set myself a goal to complete two major tasks this week. 1) to write a very complex paper for work, and 2) to get designs for my business venture ready. IM making good progress on both.

I feel my self restraint:discipline is improving. When I want to quit, or do something off target, that silent voice or a sense that keeps me on track is becoming stronger. I've also stopped self deprecating, a useless thing to do.

Noticing something, I have someone who has been A kind of friend to me. I notice that they have taken a dominant role in the relationship, since I had exposed some vulnerabilities to them. That totally ended today, when we had a disagreement and I totally stood firm and confident.

Anyway that's 3 days in. Phew what a relief after the heaviness of AM6.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-12-2015

Whoops.

I over did it and totally short circuited. Clocked up like 18 hours a day exposure and got wiped out. My motivation was really high and i decided to go on like a 5 mile run (i can't run for sh1t) normally) then i got home and just collapsed. next day (having played ltu all night) and i can barely move or focus at work, it's like coming down off of nzt or something.

I'll go to do something more relaxing like yoga tonight and get my sh1t back together. behind on my two major tasks because I got knocked out today. but I can still make it if I go for it over the weekend. though need to pay attention to burn out and remember that i need time to rest.

looking at the above paragraph alone gives me indication of how this sub is working. my normal internal dialogue would be 'man you're sh1t, i can't believe you still can't focus, you're pathetic, how could you let yourself down again, you're a failure', instead now it's 'ok man, you're tired and it's understandable, take care of yourself, you deserve it, you can get em next time and beside the value is in the lesson'.

gotta love this sub wish i'd stuck to it 6 months before starting am6.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-12-2015

oh and i really want to do well. not because it will prove something to others, but just because I think i'm worth it, and its something i will do for myself. This to me is the source of discouragement when you don't make your target, thinking that you're somehow less because of the fact when instead a better attitude is that you have complete worth and its just the approach that needs to change, and how fun is it to discover the right approach?

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - eternity - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 08:30 AM)Darwin Wrote: oh and i really want to do well. not because it will prove something to others, but just because I think i'm worth it, and its something i will do for myself. This to me is the source of discouragement when you don't make your target, thinking that you're somehow less because of the fact when instead a better attitude is that you have complete worth and its just the approach that needs to change, and how fun is it to discover the right approach?

Life starts to have way more meaning and purpose when we adjust our lifestyle to match our goals, rather than adjust our goals to match our lifestyle. I appreciate what you said here, I relate quite a bit to the first two sentences.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - AlphaMind - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 10:50 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Life starts to have way more meaning and purpose when we adjust our lifestyle to match our goals, rather than adjust our goals to match our lifestyle. I appreciate what you said here, I relate quite a bit to the first two sentences.

Dude, that is sooooooooooooooooo right! Man, you don't have any copyright for that sentence right? LOL Big Grin

Spread the word, spread the word I will Tongue

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - eternity - 03-12-2015

I heard it in an AA meeting lol Smile

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-13-2015

Ok so this is odd. Random people keep talking to me. Just now was the third time some (quite unattractive) woman just started trying to engage me in conversation out of nowhere - I can't tell you how strange this is.

Also had a guy serving me behind a counter at the canteen who I've seen a few times now all of a sudden start calling me 'boss' and making long winded conversation with me. Whilst interesting to note, none of this was particularly desireable.

At work I'm quite clear of my position. I'm hovering around the 40th percentile in terms of my standing with the rest of my team im aiming to get to about the 60th in about two weeks. My business has made some progress, which I'm glad of, I just need to plan the next steps well. I know a guy who has started a tech company, I used to work with him and haven't spoken to him in years. We were cool but I don't know if that's enough to approach him to ask him to mentor me. I remember at stage 2 in am6 I saw him on a train (I live in a big major city so it's not something that happens so easily) but didn't engage becaus I was with a girl.

F it I'll just ask. Worst that can happen is that he says no.

I did also approach someone at work who is mentoring me now and that worked out so
It can't hurt to approach someone in the business world as wel

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Geodude - 03-13-2015

You ever read the book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People"? You will become the living embodiment of that work.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-13-2015

I have it, but have yet to read it. I'll make time for it soon.

I don't want to get into the habit of explaining every thought that enters into my head but something occurred to me today. It takes a lot of courage to be focussed and committed, huge amounts...it might we'll be the bravest and most important thing a person can do.

The world has infinite opportunities. We can choose to do almost anything now, but we can't do everything. Choosing one thing means you have to risk it. Risk that you could have been better off down the other path. Until now, I've refused to make any such choice.

In high school I chose the courses that would give me the widest range of options in university. IN university I chose the course that would give me the widest range of job options. After in the real world, In my first job I took something which might allow me to do anything after a couple of years, but the real world isnt kind to unfocus, it has no use for it.

I've suffered in the 8 years of work and not gone anywhere purely through fear of commitment. To realise this means everything to me right now.

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Artemis - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 03:48 PM)Darwin Wrote: I have it, but have yet to read it. I'll make time for it soon.

I don't want to get into the habit of explaining every thought that enters into my head but something occurred to me today. It takes a lot of courage to be focussed and committed, huge amounts...it might we'll be the bravest and most important thing a person can do.

The world has infinite opportunities. We can choose to do almost anything now, but we can't do everything. Choosing one thing means you have to risk it. Risk that you could have been better off down the other path. Until now, I've refused to make any such choice.

In high school I chose the courses that would give me the widest range of options in university. IN university I chose the course that would give me the widest range of job options. After in the real world, In my first job I took something which might allow me to do anything after a couple of years, but the real world isnt kind to unfocus, it has no use for it.

I've suffered in the 8 years of work and not gone anywhere purely through fear of commitment. To realise this means everything to me right now.

*claps* thats fucking brilliant. Exactly what I needed to hear right now actually...

RE: Level Up - LTU3.1 - Darwinn - 03-14-2015

I'm glad man. Sometimes i write a post like that and then delete just because it might sound vain/preachy.

Today i managed to get up early for the first time on a weekend in ages. I'm enthused by the thought of commitment and being good to myself, eating right and working out - so i went gym first thing, and then went to do some work in a cafe. I was beat so i had a nap in the corner and then just procrastinated looking at facebook for ages.

I became seriously addicted to social media in a sick way when i was on adhd meds and its hung over, so i've decided to delete all of them. Unfortunately that also means wiping out all my potentiaal tinder dates but i was finding them a distraction from the goals i'm pursuing now as well :p

After working out so much during am6, and going through a solid phase of eating well, I reversed a lot of the good habits and put on a shed load of weight. getting back to eating wel is the way forward.

still havent worked up the sack to contact the new mentor. i'll do it soon though.