Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Social Life 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Social Life 5G (/Thread-Improve-Your-Social-Life-5G)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - Ampersnd - 03-05-2015

(03-01-2015, 07:39 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: My point went completely over your head. So there's no point of replying to what you wrote.

The fact remains, the interest towards this program seems to be larger than your opinion against it. Let's see what Shannon does in the future.

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - eternity - 03-05-2015

ideally, social life means more than just going out with people. it incorporates the desire an ability to strike up a random conversation with someone in line at the fast food joint. it's the ability to notice when someone you see is not feeling too happy and talking to them and making them smile. I used to have above average social skills a few years ago, and I would be able to chat with any random person just for the fun of it, but I really did a number on that by isolating myself.

this sounds like a good single goal program idea

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - GlaizenGold777 - 03-05-2015

Improve Your Social Life?

Why not using WM? I read many WM journal make them more social person. Big Grin

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - eternity - 03-07-2015

(03-05-2015, 09:35 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: Improve Your Social Life?

Why not using WM? I read many WM journal make them more social person. Big Grin

because the person who wants to run it may not necessarily want to attract women specifically (i.e, is a straight woman, or a man who's in a relationship with a jealous type woman), rather be a social butterfly who can throw a house party with some close friends and be an entertaining host.

or to improve political pull at the work place, knowing how to talk just right to pull the right strings. or in the case of sales, knowing how to make the prospective customer feel like the seller has been his/her friend for years in a matter of a few minutes.

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - Fonzy3 - 03-08-2015

Clearly there are two perspectives here. One, where social life is based on the amount of texts you get for invites. The other is undoubtly knowing we will interact with others but would choose the quality of our social life rather than just having "more of" it.

Honestly I think politics is bs.

But to be likeable is important. And every single program in the store when the goal is achieved improves a persons emotional health, making them likeable. There for I do not see why it is necessary for this program to be built.

You can have two or three close friends for your entire life. This does not need to be improved. They are either committed and their for you or they're not. When you improve yourself you will naturally attract people who will want to be there for you. Abundant mindset vs fear based.

RE: Improve Your Social Life 5G - waahbeta - 08-25-2015

I too vote for such a sub.