Subliminal Talk
Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection (/Thread-Emotional-and-Psychic-Self-Defense-Protection)

Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - ncbeareatingman - 02-27-2015

Several years back(in 2010) I made this sugestion it may still be here in the titles and suggestion section,buried deep in the back files ,as such. I'd like to re-request it,once again... Psychic protection from not only this dimension but inter-dimenionally as well. Emotionally and Mentally dissolving any and all negativity immediately.
There was a company from years back that had a subliminal cassette program with this title,I did say years back,(cassettes) and I used it when in college and it did indeed help me to be around and deal with others more effectively and not be so way-laid by so and so's negativity or the 'stuff' they were 'open' to and/or dragging around with them energetically.
Also I would love it if the program included " not giving a shoot about what other people think,not being heavily affected by it,as such,as part of the program,also,Shannon.

This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
"Generate an aura that shields and protects the user from toxic mental/emotional/environmental energy coming in externally."
Me,again:
Some of Us just feel things deeper,much deeper than most and it would really help a whole lotta folks on the planet to deal with life and the gruff-ness there of while here. thanx. Keith.

RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - stratos - 02-27-2015

agreed that would be a program i'd try.

RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - ncbeareatingman - 02-27-2015

Thanx Stratos, nice to know someones backin ya up and has their own vote of confidence in such. I fould that using the old program from another company years ago REALLY did improve the quality of my expereince in lif eon earth. being inter-dimensional beings, this would be a true god-send to have and utilize on an on going basis.

RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - ncbeareatingman - 11-06-2016

This is ALL STILL VERY applicable:This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
"Generate an aura that shields and protects the user from toxic mental/emotional/environmental energy coming in externally."
Me:
Several years back(in 2010) I made this sugestion it may still be here in the titles and suggestion section,buried deep in the back files ,as such. I'd like to re-request it,once again... Psychic protection from not only this dimension but inter-dimenionally as well. Emotionally and Mentally dissolving any and all negativity immediately.
There was a company from years back that had a subliminal cassette program with this title,I did say years back,(cassettes) and I used it when in college and it did indeed help me to be around and deal with others more effectively and not be so way-laid by so and so's negativity or the 'stuff' they were 'open' to and/or dragging around with them energetically.
Also I would love it if the program included " not giving a shoot about what other people think,not being heavily affected by it,as such,as part of the program,also,Shannon.

This is Shannon's renderings,from a potentially new program about detoxing,of which I felt was very appropo,would fit well with Psychic Self Protection.
Me,again:
Some of Us just feel things deeper,much deeper than most and it would really help a whole lotta folks on the planet to deal with life and the gruff-ness there of while here. thanx. Keith.
[/quote]

RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - Zane - 11-07-2016

Here It Is:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-944.html

RE: Emotional and Psychic Self Defense/Protection - ncbeareatingman - 01-13-2017

Yes, Yes and Yes!!!