Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 (/Thread-AM6--5174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AM6 - eternity - 02-11-2015

I also did this easy alpha male exercise stated in the pdf suggested reading Shannon added.

1. If you allow a woman into your life, how can you make her feel good in many
ways?

I can make her feel good by letting her know that she is a valuable person, and I can show her that it is possible to be happy. I will have sex with her many times a week, and leave her wanting more. I will have a zest for life that will attract her to live in my reality.

2. Imagine you are a man of high value, whose time and attention are craved by
lots of people. What are your rules for allowing people to receive the gift of your
time and attention?

You need to be contributing value to my life, like a meaningful relationship. I won't tolerate complainers and bitchers. I want go getters, and people who value themselves highly.

3. What are some fun things that you like doing that women also like? (Women
need emotions in order to become sexually receptive, so they enjoy things that
are emotionally relevant such as talking on the phone with friends. The easiest
way to kill a woman's mood for sex is to talk about logical things such as
corporate balance sheets.)

I love being funny and making women laugh. I like to go hiking, I like watching people go about their daily lives, I like being out in nature. I like to dance, and talk about crystal energies and stuff like that.

4. What are some qualities you have (or can develop) that women would find
attractive?

Be suave and smooth, and hook the women in and make them want more
I currently have a great sense of humor, and can turn anything into funny banter.
I can be good at approaching people, and having communication skills.

5. What are some benefits you would need to get from a woman in order for you
to bring her into your life?

I would need sexual satisfaction, a sense of purpose of having her, companionship, love.

RE: AM6 - Mystic Pymp - 02-12-2015

What pdf are you talking about? I think I must have missed it.

RE: AM6 - eternity - 02-12-2015

page 50 in "how to become an alpha male" by john alexander

Roller Coasting - eternity - 02-12-2015

stage 2 day 7

Today I felt like I'm just coasting. I feel like I'm at a standstill. For some reason I'm uncomfortable in what I'm doing, but I'm just trusting the process and going with it. I mentioned this to my sponsor, and he said I'm in uncharted territory. The state of being I'm experiencing is uncomfortable because I'm in a state of growth.

Today at the house, some people were sitting together with the owner discussing business plans. One of the girls told the owner that he needs to open up a position for taking down information regarding the business, and pointed at me saying I should be offered the position.

I also started adding things to our nightly wrap up like requesting if anybody has affirmations or concerns for the house, and to let any new people introduce themselves to the group to feel welcome. I know for fact that in the past, I would have walked up to someone after the meeting and told them it might be a good idea to incorporate these ideas into action, but it just came out of me this time.

Looks like the leader is being trained Big Grin

Dropping The Balls - eternity - 02-13-2015

stage 2 day 8

I don't think I'm listening to the sub as much as I should be, based on catman's recommendation of keeping the listenin schedule the same from stage to stage. I get about 14-16 hours per day. typically 10:30 pm- 8:30 am, then 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. I like giving my mind a few hours in the morning to come to reality before resuming the subs again . I've been having such a hard time waking up these days. Last weekend, I literally slept the whole weekend. I have a feeling this weekend will be the same. Getting to sleep is just as hard as it usually is, but once I'm asleep, I'm out like a rock. Haven't remembered any dreams lately.

I took a video on snapchat earlier and sent it to my friend but when I previewed the video, I listened to my own voice and it sounds way deeper than it used to! It's very definite. Now, whether it's due to the subs, or because I sing really loud in my truck to heavy metal....... I haven't got a clue.
I drove to my mom's house today, and when she saw me, she commented on my broader shoulders and my flannel shirt saying it's a good look for me. I was taken aback by the broader shoulders comment, because I haven't been working out at all! i take that to mean the subs are affecting my posture and body language.

I really want to get a gym membership and start going, but the only time I'll really be able to work out is like 8 AM, which pushes my sleep back a couple hours. Ugh frustration with that, but If I start eating better as it is, I'll probably have more energy. Diet has been on my mind quite a bit lately, especially because all the food we get at the house is shitty and cheap.

Also, These guys at the office building have been referring to me as "sir" yesterday and today. They usually refer to me as "man" as in "hey man"

Aboriginese dream time - eternity - 02-14-2015

stage 2 day 9

​I had a dream last night that I was trying to give my sister some subs. I was telling her to do LTU, and telling her to find a way to make sure she listens every day to get max benefit. I also had a dream that we were having a sunday house meeting at the lifeway table that i used to sit at for IOP. I saw P in the dream and she had a beard LOL

And damn, that first part of the dream actually ended up happening today. I told my sister about my use of AM6 a couple weeks back and asked her if she'd be interested in trying out EPRHA due to the family conflict going on right now. She said she'd use it, so I helped her download it, but she didn't follow through with it. I was telling her I'll buy her LTU sub today if she'll actually use it to its full advantage. I don't want to waste my money if she's not going to use it, so I'll ask her to get her setup going (speakers arranged in an effective manner in her room) and then I'll buy it for her.

This optimus engine seems like it's kicking ass because I don't feel any different than the day before but when I step back and look at myself, I definitely notice changes going on.

Today, I went to a rehab to attend a meeting, and I just approached a group of young cats talking, and just said "what's up guys, I'm [eternitys_child]". My name is a foreign name, so when one of them said "what was it? [attempt at pronunciation]" I responded "it's two english words put together [eternity] and [child]" and I used hand gestures for each word, and everyone started laughing.

As much as I wanted to practice on my flirting skills, I do NOT find it moral to be playing with the emotions of people new in sobriety, let alone a rehab. The lifestyle of drugs and alcohol is so intense that girls usually come into recovery shattered into a million pieces, and even though it would probably be an easy pick up, it would be horribly immoral.

I had a seizure 4 years ago that broke 3 of my ribs and 3 of my spine vertebrae, which to this day still causes me a great deal of pain. It's actually affected my posture quite a bit, and I notice myself slouching a lot. I wonder if this intrinsically re-programs me to feel "less than"? I despise surgery, especially when there's a chance I could become permanently paralyzed. But I would really like to correct my posture as naturally as possible. since people probably perceive me as not confident when I slouch the way I do, not to mention how it might negatively affect myself

RE: AM6 - eternity - 02-15-2015

Agh I'm starting to develop tinnitus.... My left ear was starting to wobble yesterday, so i checked the volume and made sure it was low enough and used frequensee. today, the right side of my face was hurting. it wasn't unbearable but it was definitely annoying!

From where my head is at night, frequensee reads about -65 db. Anyone know if that's too loud?

RE: AM6 - FREAK4LIFE - 02-16-2015

(02-15-2015, 09:52 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: Agh I'm starting to develop tinnitus.... My left ear was starting to wobble yesterday, so i checked the volume and made sure it was low enough and used frequensee. today, the right side of my face was hurting. it wasn't unbearable but it was definitely annoying!

From where my head is at night, frequensee reads about -65 db. Anyone know if that's too loud?

Wow another person with the ear ringing? I thought I was one of the few unlucky ones to be inflicted with this BS, haha glad there are others but not in a morbid messed up kind of way.

Somewhere on the forum Shannon has suggested that the volume of the subliminal should be around -35 db to -60db for it to be effective.

I don't know where he posted that info but it is somewhere on here.

So you having it on -65 db shouldn't be causing any sort of issues for you.

Shannon has still not responded as to why this is happening to so many people on different variations of the volume.

Truly mind boggling since he has been using these subs for more than 10 years and hasn't reported anything of the sort happening.

RE: AM6 - eternity - 02-16-2015

Thanks for the response F4L. I think I'll just switch to trickling stream. The problem is, I share a room with 5 other dudes, so that's why I have been using ultrasonic track but I can't take the pain. I only did 2 hours last night to save my ears. And surprise, surprise. I still had trouble waking up.

RE: AM6 - Leo1990 - 02-16-2015

Ultrasonic in headphones or speakers?

i'd been using ultrasonic with speakers, but the speakers were on either side of my pillow so it was pretty close to my head. maybe like 5-6 inches away from each ear

RE: AM6 - Leo1990 - 02-16-2015

I have that setup too except that i dont seem to have ringing

stage 2 day 11

i just switched to trickling stream today and listened to it all day at work 10 am to 6 pm (with headphones). I'm sittin in bed typing this out and having trickling stream playing on my speakers.

Back to the subs, I feel like no real progress is being made. I seem to be at a standstill. I don't think i'm digressing though. this must be the resistance others are talking about?

Saturday night I was at a meeting and this guy shared after me and he mentioned how much I have changed since he met me back in october. Now that I think about it, I've actually been told this by many other people in the past couple weeks as well. Granted, I am working a rigorous self improvement program in AA, so that probably has something to do with it more so than the subs, but it's worth mentioning.

RE: AM6 - Shannon - 02-17-2015

If you develop ringing in your ears, just switch to using the masked track. Use headphones if you have to; that's better for the 3D audio anyway.