Subliminal Talk
Attractive - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attractive (/Thread-Attractive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 01:27 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 11:51 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 08:47 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: What does it even mean when you say a "real" relationship? S

Surely I would hope to think people were not going around looking for a "fake" relationship!
Isnt it a bit obvious what I mean?
Dodgy
a monogamous serious relationship.
If a guy doesnt want me caus im not giving him sex fast enough he can **** off.
I wouldnt want to date such a jackass to begin with.
If he really likes me that much he would have a bit patience.

I used to want a monogamous serious relationship. Heart Then girl after girl promising me sex after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th date and telling me she changed her mind. (I'm spending a lot of money trying to be patient.)

The final straw was... This girl told me if I showed interest in her for one year she would go on a date with me. She wanted space because she got tired of being used by guys. A year later, bringing her coffee every day and a one dozen donuts every week for her to share with her co-workers... (more money being spent trying to be patient) she tells me, "I'm interested in someone else." A married man, he left his wife for her.

After watching them everyday at work cuddling and kissing, having three children together before actually getting married. I had to reevaluate my situation with women. To become the man I despise the most... a player.

Some days I wondered who taught girls to do things like this... not to just one guy, several guys! I see different girls/women doing it the same thing to different boys/men. Playing hard to get, over and over again.
People like that are exactly why I DONT have sex with them in an early stage. Like I said before... I dont feel like being used when im looking for a relationship.

RE: Attractive - JackOfHearts - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 06:48 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:35 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Most men are judgy that's why they don't even want to get serious, thinking a girl is a ***** because she have sex on the first night.
It depends on the social conditioning, if there was none you would do it the sooner.

And it is because of this labeling, name calling, beliefs that stop women from having sex with a man too soon. If the men that got lucky kept their thoughts to themselves and the women that are calling her names kept their thoughts to themselves. More women would be having sex.

History shows when young male Americans went to Europe in WW1 and WW2. They easily got laid because they didn't have the social stigma holding them back.
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldnt even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting.
Sex shouldnt be the most important thing and if he cannot wait a bit it sounds like the guy has no control. What if the girl goes on a trip with a group of female friends or maybe her family? She should just let him cheat caus he cant handle a few days or weeks without sex? It also makes a girl feel like she is just a piece of meat because everything else about her isnt good enough to make him stay.
Confused Im not saying she should torture him by waiting forever or untill marriage ( what a horror ) but if a guy wants to get in your pants in a few days or even weeks it sounds like they JUST want to get into your pants...
Its not just about what other people think... thats just a small part of it.
Of course im speaking for myself, pretty sure there are enough women out there who dont give a damn and sleep around as if its a handshake. Tongue
But yeah Im not really a party girl.

You don't see my point here. You clearly didn't understand what I said. it's normal if you are used to think like that for a long time. Stay rational for moment, put your feeling aside for a second. I'm sure when you read my text above you jump on your feeling which is normal but put them aside for second.
It's all about belief. Change country for example where they have a complete different belief like Scandinavia. Sex is not a big deal for them over there.

Another way to look at it would be if you would make a big deal for just kissing a guy. Say you would wait 7 days to see if the guy is worth it before kissing. The man would think this girl is crazy for doing such a thing. Sex is no bigger or lesser than kissing a girl, it's a part of the relationship to me. Your belief about sex doesn't meet reality, it's a dream, a dream that come from TV.

"
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldn't even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting." Do you think it would be necessary to kiss a guy in a relationship? How would you react if a man would tell you that he doesn't kiss a girl on the first 10 days?

If you read carefully what I said I didn't mean it was necessary but that it was a natural thing to do. Just as simple as that. Too much unnecessary belief is added to sex. You still have some country where people see sex as natural, they weren't conditioned by media, religion, etc. To me they are much more healthy as a result, they would think the occidental country are crazy to think that way. That's where you have to study your feeling carefully because they are linked to your belief. Compare the 2 belief system and tell me logically which system seems more practical and healthy.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-17-2015

(02-16-2015, 10:31 PM)maniac360 Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 06:48 AM)orange blossom Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 02:35 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Most men are judgy that's why they don't even want to get serious, thinking a girl is a ***** because she have sex on the first night.
It depends on the social conditioning, if there was none you would do it the sooner.

And it is because of this labeling, name calling, beliefs that stop women from having sex with a man too soon. If the men that got lucky kept their thoughts to themselves and the women that are calling her names kept their thoughts to themselves. More women would be having sex.

History shows when young male Americans went to Europe in WW1 and WW2. They easily got laid because they didn't have the social stigma holding them back.
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldnt even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting.
Sex shouldnt be the most important thing and if he cannot wait a bit it sounds like the guy has no control. What if the girl goes on a trip with a group of female friends or maybe her family? She should just let him cheat caus he cant handle a few days or weeks without sex? It also makes a girl feel like she is just a piece of meat because everything else about her isnt good enough to make him stay.
Confused Im not saying she should torture him by waiting forever or untill marriage ( what a horror ) but if a guy wants to get in your pants in a few days or even weeks it sounds like they JUST want to get into your pants...
Its not just about what other people think... thats just a small part of it.
Of course im speaking for myself, pretty sure there are enough women out there who dont give a damn and sleep around as if its a handshake. Tongue
But yeah Im not really a party girl.

You don't see my point here. You clearly didn't understand what I said. it's normal if you are used to think like that for a long time. Stay rational for moment, put your feeling aside for a second. I'm sure when you read my text above you jump on your feeling which is normal but put them aside for second.
It's all about belief. Change country for example where they have a complete different belief like Scandinavia. Sex is not a big deal for them over there.

Another way to look at it would be if you would make a big deal for just kissing a guy. Say you would wait 7 days to see if the guy is worth it before kissing. The man would think this girl is crazy for doing such a thing. Sex is no bigger or lesser than kissing a girl, it's a part of the relationship to me. Your belief about sex doesn't meet reality, it's a dream, a dream that come from TV.

"
Trust me, Its not just that. I personally wouldn't even want to date a guy who thinks its necessary to have sex only a few days after meeting." Do you think it would be necessary to kiss a guy in a relationship? How would you react if a man would tell you that he doesn't kiss a girl on the first 10 days?

If you read carefully what I said I didn't mean it was necessary but that it was a natural thing to do. Just as simple as that. Too much unnecessary belief is added to sex. You still have some country where people see sex as natural, they weren't conditioned by media, religion, etc. To me they are much more healthy as a result, they would think the occidental country are crazy to think that way. That's where you have to study your feeling carefully because they are linked to your belief. Compare the 2 belief system and tell me logically which system seems more practical and healthy.

You do know that I dont give a rats ass if its a culture thing and im not going to have a epiphany because you told me about it?
I dont care what other girls do... I dont care if its a "unnecessary belief" to you.
I think its fucking disgusting ( like I said , if other people want to fuck early. THEIR problem... but the idea of ME doing that feels fucking disgusting to me. )
And if a guy feels like he has the right to push me into it,.. guess what... thats a thing called abuse. I dont need a guy who thinks like that.

You people act like I dont get your point but I obviously DO because I already told you I know some girls who want to be like that and act like that and good for THEM.
But it seems like you guys are only satisfied with my answer if I tell you "OW YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT, IM GONNE FUCK SOME GUYS NOW."
I dont want to. Sorry that me not being a total loose skank offends you guys. /sarcasm/

And it would be nice if some mod could delete all these posts ( except my journal ones ) because I just want to keep this my journal.

RE: Attractive - JackOfHearts - 02-17-2015

Ok you are not open minded obviously, sorry. I thought you were here to discuss and share. I just wanted you to see my point of view but you still don't. Sorry to bother again.

(02-17-2015, 03:57 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Ok you are not open minded obviously, sorry. I thought you were here to discuss and share. I just wanted you to see my point of view but you still don't. Sorry to bother again.
There is a difference between wanting to someone to be open minded and not accepting their opinion and boundaries. You obviously dont care about my opinion, preferences and boundaries. Pretty much shows how you feel about women: good for sex but god forbid they have their own opinion.
I think its hilarious that you people preach to me that I shouldnt "just care about looks" when doing this sub while its perfectly fine for you men to discuss and rate the women you have been scoring, calling them a 10 and what not. Undecided

You can have your opinion, I already said a 100 times that if some girls out there want to be like that I understand and its FINE.
But just because I have my own preferences that doesnt mean "omg you dont understand". Undecided how about I have sex when the hell I want and not when YOU GUYS feel like I should be having it.

and if you STILL dont get it: yes, I do know girls behave different in other countries. Still doesnt mean I want to behave the same. the end

p.s. the only reason men would be so despared and blaming society for making western women not wanting to be loose is because you're just mad you cannot fuck every women you see. get over it.

RE: Attractive - Shannon - 02-17-2015

A lot of guys don't understand that sex is a very intimate thing for a woman, because she is receiving him inside herself, because it makes her physically and emotionally vulnerable, and because it puts her at risk of disease or pregnancy. Younger guys, especially these days, tend to view sex as if everyone were male. Males are given the freedom, and indeed, expected to, have sex at the drop of a hat. Sex is usually a much different matter and experience for a man than a woman, given that he has the freedom to do this and she is expected to abide by a long list of rules and regulations. There are more than 134 different things a woman considers before having sex, but for men, it's more likely to be "Will this get my ass kicked?" and "Is it hard yet?" Male pattern blindness makes for an assumption that everyone is playing on the same field, by the same rules, and the same game. Guys, that's not the case. Her stating her case and sticking to what she believes doesn't make her close-minded. It means she has a different point of view than you do. Not everyone will think like you, in either direction.

(02-17-2015, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of guys don't understand that sex is a very intimate thing for a woman, because she is receiving him inside herself, because it makes her physically and emotionally vulnerable, and because it puts her at risk of disease or pregnancy. Younger guys, especially these days, tend to view sex as if everyone were male. Males are given the freedom, and indeed, expected to, have sex at the drop of a hat. Sex is usually a much different matter and experience for a man than a woman, given that he has the freedom to do this and she is expected to abide by a long list of rules and regulations. There are more than 134 different things a woman considers before having sex, but for men, it's more likely to be "Will this get my ass kicked?" and "Is it hard yet?" Male pattern blindness makes for an assumption that everyone is playing on the same field, by the same rules, and the same game. Guys, that's not the case. Her stating her case and sticking to what she believes doesn't make her close-minded. It means she has a different point of view than you do. Not everyone will think like you, in either direction.

Big Grin Finally someone who actually gets it. More reason for me to stick around since you know what you are doing and are not blind to the fact that men and women are different. It was getting frustrating because I honestly have never dealed with guys who knew SO LITTLE about ( the average ) women and truelly think that we feel about sex or crave sex in the same way. Usually sex isnt running through your mind all day long which might be the case for men. ( atleast thats the impression im getting. ) And alot of women crave romance above sex and having sex in a short period of time with a stranger is anything but romantic and make women feel cheap. Dodgy

And yes I probably think more about dinner, sleeping and buying new make up than I think about having sex. ( ow no, what a shock! )

Obviously easy clubbing girls make guys go blind...
But believing every girl thinks like them is like me saying that
every guy wants to be a gentleman. Nope.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:52 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: I know what the problem is. Yes I have it all figured out :angel:

Shannon should make a "Healthy Body Image" sub. Every crappy subliminal maker has one at the top. This sub is a must or something similar like"Love the way you look", etc. BIA... subs give you that but the outside attention becomes disturbing.

So, a sub with the main goal of making the user find himself/herself attractive/handsome/beautiful and if others find you attractive(which some will definitely do) then its a good side effect.

Actually that sounds wonderful. Big Grin

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-20-2015

I am thinking about doing EPRHA instead of Life tune up next month because I am saving up for something important... ( might do life tune up in the future. )

I want to try EPRHA for atleast 3 months to get all the garbage out...
I have been doing healing for years now and everything in my life has become better except a few very specific points. So I guess they run deep and its time to fix them!
After EPRHA I might try Remove Negativity Within or Life Tune up depending on how much
EPRHA has done ( or didnt do. )
And when I REALLY feel like most of my inner garbage has been removed I might go for Develop A Zen Attitude as the icing on the cake...

I am really patience so I wouldnt mind doing a half year of inner healing before turning back to the men attraction subs. If it helps, IT'S WORTH IT

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-21-2015

(02-20-2015, 06:18 PM)yeah! Wrote: You will become more attractive on EPHRA for sure, you will also probably (possibly?) develop a zen attitude as well. EPHRA seems to be making me a bit less motivated though but this could be excuse making/resistance or something (in regards to LTU).

ow... less motivated doesnt sound good to me...
I hope I can go through resistance smoothly...

Day 27 Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome men

First night I used the sub I couldnt sleep because of the nature sounds.
But now I dont even notice them anymore but instead:
when I play it while trying to sleep I get a wave of flashbacks, memories and thoughts about people who had hurt me and moments I want to forget...
Usually I get them when I am doing alot of healing so it seems this sub counts as
"alot of healing"... which is a good sign. Blush
And I am happy to know its doing SOMETHING ( even without EPHRA / tune up ) and I didnt waste a month.

RE: Attractive - Ricardo - 02-22-2015

(02-17-2015, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are more than 134 different things a woman considers before having sex, but for men, it's more likely to be "Will this get my ass kicked?" and "Is it hard yet?"

Going through a checklist like that leads me to believe that sex is viewed as a necessary evil by women if they want a relationship. If they really had to consider that amount of things then wouldn't they prefer to stay single or better still a relationship without sex? Strikes me as cobblers.

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 01:13 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are more than 134 different things a woman considers before having sex, but for men, it's more likely to be "Will this get my ass kicked?" and "Is it hard yet?"

Going through a checklist like that leads me to believe that sex is viewed as a necessary evil by women if they want a relationship. If they really had to consider that amount of things then wouldn't they prefer to stay single or better still a relationship without sex? Strikes me as cobblers.

Its not like women dont want sex at all. Undecided or that they hate it.
Its just not like "ow we have dated for 2 weeks, lets bang"...
Its not the same for women as it is for men.
And we dont necessary need sex like men do.
Read Shannons post again... having sex is much more complicated for women or atleast thats how it feels to them ( even if its all in their mind and not logical to you that doesnt change the fact that this simply is how alot of women feel. )

And why the hell would a girl want to say single or have a relationship without sex?
Just because sex isnt top priority that doesnt mean they dont want any at all.

Personally as a girl who is not the type to have random sex making the decision to have sex with a person is a important decision and not simply "ow im horny, lets fuck."...

Im not sure what people on here actually want to hear.
If you dont like girls who arent easy just dont go for those girls and keep going for the easy ones instead. Nobody is making you.

RE: Attractive - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

"Let's talk about sex baby. Let's talk about you and me" Cool

RE: Attractive - orange blossom - 02-22-2015

Today I had to buy some valerian and peppermint tea caus else im not going to make it to work.
Screaming ( inside )