Subliminal Talk
Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage (/Thread-Introducing-Myself-Self-Sabotage)

Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - cosmo kramer - 02-04-2015

Hey all,

Name is Cosmo. I'm 29 and live in Texas. I am also single, have had very few dates, significant others, fwb's, friends, social circle, much of anything. I have not had much success. Every time I do anything that is good for me like eating healthier to lose weight, exercise, etc.... I'll do real good for a couple of weeks, and then for some reason I'll just stop doing it. I'll procrastinate on doing things I want or need to do.

This has been a theme for most of my life starting in middle school where I did all the right things to get the girl but I did not get the girl. Then add some more failures with not making the basketball team and other competitive endeavors, more failures with women, not standing up for myself, etc that cemented my beliefs of " You're not worthy of success" or "You're not good enough." I thought enlisting in the army would change that but it didn't.

So I figure that the subs that I would really clamp down on for listening to long term would be Everything Is Possible and Overcome Fear. The themes and scripts seem to be more suited to what I presently need. After that I figured I'd then transition to the 5G programs like ASC or AM6.0.

Any good thoughts /comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for having me.

RE: Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - Clansy - 02-04-2015

I would suggest to consider starting with free EPRHA. There is a lot of topic on this forum about this program, just read about it Wink. By the way it contains overcome fear in it too. Then after few months with EPRHA you should consider going AM6, this program that had most impact on my life and helped me to solve most of the problems you mention.

RE: Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - DarthXedonias - 02-05-2015

I was about to recommend the same until Clansy beat me to it lol. Definitely do EPRHA (for about 6 months) so you can get rid of fear, shame, guilt and any emotional baggage that is there. Then I would suggest AM6 so you can start uploading some positive programming into you. Also, I sympathize with you about the army thing, I did something similar. After experiencing a lot of what you talked about I decided to join the navy thinking it would make changes and I would find some type of camaraderie. In the end it didn't change anything for the better and just made things even worse. Found people who treated me even worse than I had been treated as a civilian. Not sure if the army is the same but that was my experience in the service.

RE: Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - cosmo kramer - 02-06-2015

(02-05-2015, 09:48 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: I was about to recommend the same until Clansy beat me to it lol. Definitely do EPRHA (for about 6 months) so you can get rid of fear, shame, guilt and any emotional baggage that is there. Then I would suggest AM6 so you can start uploading some positive programming into you. Also, I sympathize with you about the army thing, I did something similar. After experiencing a lot of what you talked about I decided to join the navy thinking it would make changes and I would find some type of camaraderie. In the end it didn't change anything for the better and just made things even worse. Found people who treated me even worse than I had been treated as a civilian. Not sure if the army is the same but that was my experience in the service.

Hey man,

THank you for replying. Yeah man, I went into Army Infantry thinking that it would give me confidence, it would make me alpha, but those are things that I should've to begin with prior to enlisting. As a result, I didn't make anything of my 4 years there which I regret. I was mainly a barracks rat, would rarely go out. I would have anxiety every time I would have to perform.

RE: Introducing Myself/Self Sabotage - Geodude - 02-21-2015

What's up my fellow Texan! I too would recommend EPRHA. I've done it for 80 days now and it's fantastic.