Subliminal Talk
In3deep's Journey to Absolute Self Confidence 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deep's Journey to Absolute Self Confidence 4G (/Thread-In3deep-s-Journey-to-Absolute-Self-Confidence-4G)

In3deep's Journey to Absolute Self Confidence 4G - in3deep - 02-01-2015

Hi all,

I had been running this program during the month of December till mid Jan...

I choose the run the 4G version since i am running AYPW as some of you all might know

I ran it for the 32 Days.. i guess its time to give back some feedback

What i can say is, ASC 4G is like a slow burner... You dun notice the effects at first

What you originally notice is feelings of anger as well as constant chatter in your head about how people have dicked about with you in the past

Once the 32 days were up, i had 1 week of military service... time to put it to the test i thought... during the 1 week... i was disappointed... i was pretty much the way i was

fast forward 2 weeks later... i started a new job in a new company... My problems in the past has always been i've never felt comfortable in the presence for people who are higher ranked... i was always stressed about what image i was projecting as well as what they were thinking of me..

However, this time unconsciously something kicked in... i was talking to the higher ranked people as fellow colleagues rather den superiors... my direct boss now treats me as a buddy and talks about her life to me... my big bosses see me as a nice confident guy... i even walk in office knowing that im not inferior to anyone there and this has been translated in how colleagues talk to me

Also another thing... my ex crush works in the same company but in another floor... we've been out of touch for 2 years... i was an AFC den who was kissing her ass and needless to say she lost watever interest in me.. on my 3rd day of work, we decided to meet for coffee... all i can say is i think i pulled a blinder... and all this was happening unconsciously and naturally... This time i was leading everything and talking confidently... it was almost like a zen state and i could see she noticed that i have changed and she was treating me like how she used to in the past before she chucked me away... i only realised what had happened once i went back to my desk and sat down n went wow.. it was like ASC had help me project a shiny new image

so my summary is this... ASC is not a 100% always switched on effects... as seen during my 1 week time in the military.. when i think about it... i couldn't really be bothered... i was just waiting for the week to be over... but what i can say is... ASC effects kicks in when you need it to.. as per the instance of new job and meeting ex crush... Its like there's a switch in your brain which says im gonna switch it on when you need to be confident. and if you are in a situation where being confident is not important.. i'll just stay inactive

other things i noticed
-Better posture when walking
- less chatter in my head overanalysing things

Would love to try the 5G version but thats not gonna happen as long im running AYPW