Subliminal Talk
BASE5G Musings - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE5G Musings (/Thread-BASE5G-Musings)

BASE5G Musings - enoch - 01-12-2015

I didn't want to create a journal but this is too bizarre to keep to myself.

I seem to manifest the next music I want to hear on the radio. This has occurred more than 5 times already. What finally pushed me to share is when I was ocd listening to outside by staind live in beloxi with fred from limp bizkit for weeks. come weekend I was driving and there was no data signal to listen on youtube with my phone so i turned on the radio and the song started to play. The exact live version. This is so crazy.

Other instances i can remember during lunch i was gonna play kiss me by sixpence in my phone but there was a loud speaker in the restaurant playing so i didnt. Next song played on the speaker was kiss me by sixpence fucking richer. I had a giggle when driving home once thinking about my ex and the song i used to sing to her played.

not strictly music, other stuff manifests too, and i think that the fact that it manifests too soon makes it bizarre to me right now.

is this sub giving me psychic abilities or was it luck? This could be just random stuff and doesnt necessarily mean anything but it sure hell is entertaining events.

RE: BASE5G Musings - tahersyed34 - 01-12-2015

Welcome to my world; I have had such phenomenon happen to me over the course of years of my life; but more frequent when listening to Ultra Success

RE: BASE5G Musings - Shannon - 01-13-2015

BASE does incorporate programming to enable, develop and use any potential psychic abilities one may have, but it is designed to focus them on achieving the goal of the program. Perhaps this is just a side effect of freedom to use them for other things after they start developing?

RE: BASE5G Musings - enoch - 01-15-2015

If that is true, then it's a very wonderful side effect Shannon! I will continue observing and taking notes when these stuff happen although I can't help but feel this is a double edged sword as well because not all thoughts are amusing or positive. Based on the modules, this sub will push me to be more optimistic.

I also want to share prior to using subliminals that I had a habit of day dreaming a lot. Events that I want to happen to me and most of the time its for the purpose of making me feel good. For some reason they manifest not to myself but to other people and I when I get to observe these events unfold they bring me down sometimes. It feels like I write a good script/scenario for myself and watch it happen to other people. Right about now it feels like a self fulfilling prophecy like bad stuff happens after masturbation. But WM2 took care of that, now I see masturbation more as maintenance. I'm hoping this sub overcomes that mentality as well.

Day 33 of BASE 5G / Stage 2 Day 1

Interesting day today for me. Sun was shy, cloudy, a little bit of rain, gloomy atmosphere and chilly. Anyway I went to an auto body shop to get an estimated paint job and installation for parts I bought. Looking at the breakdown, I noticed that he is charging me close to $50 an hour for 3 hour installation of parts. I thought to myself this is very expensive for installing parts that doesn't require much brain power to install and I originally was going to install the parts myself. And then I realize, if I was in his shoes doing something I'm very good at on someone else's stuff better be worth my time in compensation. Later I'm stuck in traffic, I hovered on the thought of texting this girl that I like but flaky. I didn't text her thinking she's not worth my time, and time waiting for her even the text message is a wasted time. Bit of an ego there, though I'll probably text her some other time.

Letting things go are easier, unless I consciously recall that feeling or convince myself but it eventually fades away. Its hard to hold a grudge. Productivity is getting back to normal level. I had a very bad procrastination spike before starting this sub. I'm really grateful to my clients for understanding. When I hear colleagues talk or comment about my work and its about average rate I feel somewhat motivated to change this notion in a positive way, I want to hear them say he's the best or very good when talking about my work. I'm having a lot of ideas what to learn, just anything new. Learning things seems fun, I've been listening to What Every BODY Says audio book and it is very interesting that I observe body language on myself more often and introspect/analyze why I did this particular body language.

My mind is getting set at getting rid of my car. It is very expensive financially about a quarter of my monthly income is spent paying for it. So my efforts are going to fixing it up as much as I can to get higher value. But this had the side effect of maxing one of my credit card. I rationalize this by thinking that a well maintained car will get appraised better and faster to deal.

I feel more tired lately. It's very difficult to stay up late at night. If I stay late, I completely sleep through my alarm in the morning and wake up when I have about 6 hours of sleep. I try to reach 16 hours listening time almost always ultrasonic, starting early evening until late afternoon the next day with a couple of hours break in between. I now realize how short a day is.

I'm looking forward to Networking Skills, Natural Socialization and especially Charismatic Presence modules in this stage.

I'm amazed at the amount of words I put in this post, I usually reserve my thoughts and not post anything.

RE: BASE5G Musings - enoch - 01-20-2015

A lot of negativity surfaces after a couple of minutes taking my earphones off to rest my ears. Then the negativity lasts for about 30 to 120 minutes depending on my conscious effort to get back on track.

I wonder if my subconcious is too busy processing subliminal instructions that the only time these issues can come up is when I'm not plugged in.

My time feels more valuable than ever. I have less patience for flaky people.

RE: BASE5G Musings - MJ1 - 01-25-2015

That's when old beliefs tries to get the control back.

RE: BASE5G Musings - Shannon - 01-28-2015

Especially with the 6G prototype, I am consistently noticing a "bloom" effect from a stoppage or pause. My testers have come to actually fear this "bloom" a little bit, because it makes the program effects so much more powerful as the subconscious stops trying to input and process, and focuses completely on execution instead.

But the 5G programming is missing a lot of the new concepts and advanced technology that causes this, and what may happen is that the input stops and the conscious now attempts to execute it's own script if it conflicts.

So in 5G the solution is: keep using it. Smile