Subliminal Talk
Anti-Piracy questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Anti-Piracy questions (/Thread-Anti-Piracy-questions)

Anti-Piracy questions - Iron 4r - 01-11-2015

I came across a torrent about a week ago which included a large variety of subs. I hate to say it, but i started using AM6 stage 1 for 3 days at about 8 hrs. each.

This morning I immediately felt the need to research what i had been listening to (idiot me for not doing so earlier)....which led me here to this forum and website where i discovered the power of the subs, as well as the intense effort which goes into their creation. I'm not sure if it was the programming of the AP or my own raw curiosity which led me here. I have a couple questions that need clearing because i have come across some conflicting reports within the forums. (I also hope this post helps others in the future as well)

I have 100% intention on purchasing the entire AM6 program. The questions are:

1. What exact usage of the program constitutes being under effect of AP?
10 seconds? 3 days? week?, month? etc....

2. What does it actually mean to not "benefit" from the program? If i did not "benefit" from the program, am i still under the effect of AP? (I am not sure if i have "benefited" yet or not)

3. What the best action to take at this point? Discontinue using AM6 until i have money to purchase it, or keep listening as the same pace that i have been?

I believe in the power of the subconscious mind, its also very intriguing to me and i'm grateful that someone like Shannon has put so much time and research into this work. After doing research of my own, i have faith that these programs can be life changing. I wish i would not have made the mistake of pirating but if i didn't i wouldn't have been led here to do the right thing. Maybe the 3 short nights of AM6 stage 1 has done exactly what it was supposed to do, to encourage maturity and integrity, which are basic traits of any virtuous man. (Or what AP is supposed to do which is inform of the time and effort that goes into this product).

Thoughtful and informative responses are greatly appreciated.

RE: Anti-Piracy questions - JackOfHearts - 01-11-2015

1. I don't understand this question

2. You always benefit from Shannon program what ever you have done. Even if the sub is pirated you benefit from the program. You will benefit differently from the program but you will benefit.

3. Once you start AM6 you have to finish if so you don't want to get unbalance. Once you start you have to continue unless you have some life threatening thing to deal with. So keep going until you have the money to pay it back.

RE: Anti-Piracy questions - Iron 4r - 01-12-2015

Thank you for answering. To make up for one missed day yesterday should I double my use today to make up for it?

For question 1. I'm asking how long of listening time does it take to be effected by the AP? Does is take only a couple seconds? Days?

RE: Anti-Piracy questions - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2015

1. I don't know, it depends on people, how they react to sub and how Shannon scripted his AP which is a secret.

For the missing day the formula is : 32 days + (missing days * 1.5) -> 32 + 1*1.5 -> 32 + 2 = 34
1.5 days = 2 days.
So instead of 32 days in a normal sub listening you listen to 34 days in total.

RE: Anti-Piracy questions - Iron 4r - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 06:46 AM)maniac360 Wrote: 1. I don't know, it depends on people, how they react to sub and how Shannon scripted his AP which is a secret.

For the missing day the formula is : 32 days + (missing days * 1.5) -> 32 + 1*1.5 -> 32 + 2 = 34
1.5 days = 2 days.
So instead of 32 days in a normal sub listening you listen to 34 days in total.

Awesome thank you. I just hope that the AP does not effect me in a negative way until i can make the purchase, however i have seen Shannon post that there is nothing negative intended so i have trust.

RE: Anti-Piracy questions - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2015

I think the only negative thing come from our self when we get scared reading there is an AP code. We lose rationality at this point. We don't even read properly the thread talking about AP, we imagine all kind of disaster in our mind. It's laughable how stupid we can be about this. I have been there, I have done that -> stupid Wink