Subliminal Talk
Alpha naturalself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha naturalself (/Thread-Alpha-naturalself)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-03-2015

Hello all,

I am trying the alpha male again. I tried an earlier version only up to stage 2 but did have good results. However I'm not positive they were from the subliminals, as I was doing affirmations for about a month leading up to when I started. Either way, I would say that I tend to have good results from these kinds of things. I do a lot of spiritual practice so my system is very sensitive to change. The hardest thing to overcome is to take those really important leaps (doing things WAY outside of comfort zone), but when we want something badly enough we'll do what it takes.

I must say I'm partially skeptical, because based on some of the reports here it seems that many people are not getting the kind of results they want. I have read quite a bit in doing my research, and I think some people here could benefit from time away from the forum, and just run the program. By obsessing and overthinking about self-development I think one loses the opportunity to find the things that one is really passionate about, and to me that passion is what makes a man. By staying stuck in the thinking of "i have to fix something" you miss out on life. I am not here to judge- I have struggled with this myself, but I just feel that something is off when people have been on this forum for years and still seem to be struggling, and obsessed with all the subliminals that they "need". These subliminals very well may be an amazing tool, but we still need to take life into our own hands instead of being slave to technique, whatever it may be (NG, affirmations, subliminals). All techniques are valid, but over-dependence on a technique can be a form of resistance to change. I think the solution to this is to accept ourselves as we are, right now.. Completely! Even as we simultaneously try to progress towards goals. Sorry to rant, but something irked me and I wanted to be honest incase anyone could benefit from this.

All that being said, based on some of the reports, I am inspired to run the program. I have certain issues I am very hung up on, I feel my life is not "flowing properly.." this may help!

Where I'm at:
I am in my early 20s, an artist, I live in the city on my own, I have a steady job (only 2 days a week but pays bills) and am taking classes to further my study. I have an alpha/leader energy by nature but I am also over-sensitive so I become very needy and head centered in situations that I am not comfortable, so it stops my nature from fully expressing. I can feel that there is so much energy inside of me that wants to express in the world, and it is necessary if I want the career/relationships I envision for myself.

What I want:
To gain extra focus in my study for career, social confidence to network connections for career, confidence to meet women in a natural way whenever I feel moved, freedom from neediness with women, easygoing attitude (happy with or w/o people around), to become more comfortable expressing my own thoughts and attitudes about things with those I respect. Not sure if I'm looking to date casually, romantically, or at all. Will let nature take it's course, but I want to feel free from the suffering around the topic of women.

Where I'm at now: Stage one Day one

feeling something, a subtle shift. can't expect much on the first day, but it just feels like something is starting to push me. that is feeling i have had from shannon's subliminals in the past... Like something is pushing me to

a. reflect/visualize on the topic (in this case alpha male)
b. make changes that reflect the topic (either internally or externally)

So I still feel like I am "doing" a lot of the self development work, but like something is pushing me to do it, so it is effortless in a way. If I don't heed this "push" then I feel the resistance, and since that is painful, it keeps me on the path of improvement. Very interesting. There are also changes that happen completely unconsciously... So I think the subliminal stimulate both conscious and unconscious change. The conscious part takes a very clear mind and time to think. Sometimes the resistance is too much and at those times I just meditate.. Usually after 30 minutes or so it will clear.

Best to all and I wish you all great success. Wish me the same. Wink

RE: Alpha naturalself - JackOfHearts - 01-03-2015

Welcome aboard, I hope you find what you are looking for. If you wasn't sure about Shannon subliminal you should have tested ASC first.

If you feel the subliminal doesn't work around stage 3 then in reality it means it worked. People usually get "crazy" around this stage not everyone though.

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-04-2015

through my past experience (including ASC) I can say they definitely work, but i've never used any sub for more than a month - so i'm just not sure to what extent they work (and reading some of the reports here give me doubts). AM was big investment so we'll see, I have a feeling it'll be good though.

best

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-04-2015

I have to say forgive any negativity, I already feel it working much more than expected, and it's only been about 30 hours of listening. I am meditating a lot also which helps clear the resistance which can be kind of intense.

There are so many new thoughts and feelings coming into my head that seem directly related to the program. and they feel deeply natural even though they are clearly not the identity I was assuming just days ago. It is subtle, but powerful. It'll be interesting to see if it keeps having this much effect or kind of stabilizes at some point. looking forward to the other stages.

I will give more detailed updates in a week or two, when i've time to assess what was circumstantial/placebo and what was the program. but I'm impressed!

RE: Alpha naturalself - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2015

The first stage is kiddy garden compares to the rest. Keep us informed about your journey.

RE: Alpha naturalself - dissonance - 01-04-2015

(01-03-2015, 10:38 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Welcome aboard, I hope you find what you are looking for. If you wasn't sure about Shannon subliminal you should have tested ASC first.

If you feel the subliminal doesn't work around stage 3 then in reality it means it worked. People usually get "crazy" around this stage not everyone though.

What do you mean by get "crazy"

RE: Alpha naturalself - Leo1990 - 01-04-2015

This is AM6 I presume?

RE: Alpha naturalself - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2015

"crazy" : resistance, thinking you didn't have any changes whereas there are proof everywhere. Your subconscious can make you believe anything to make you safe. He sometimes doesn't understand what we want.
yeah AM6

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-10-2015

It's hard to really see what's the sub, and what's just a matter of circumstance (I just got back from a big trip and am in a very transitional time in my life). However I'm certain the sub has done something.

-I have become very concerned about getting every aspect of my life together.. career, physical strength, intellectual prowess, awareness of current events, clothing, grooming, money/bills etc., social... and less interested in women (for most of this week-- the desire for women of course came up sometimes, as is natural. but it hasn't consumed me).

-the way I am viewing myself (self-image) seems to be slowly changing towards alpha. I imagine the more i deal with the above things ^^^ that are coming into my mind to take care of, the more this self-image will really stabilize.

-I seem to have a lot of willpower for working out.. been taking cold showers just to test myself, trying to work very hard and develop an iron will... which may later be helpful also when I want to overcome some fears (approach women, w/e)

-people are saying to me much more "you're the man" etc. I am also much more down to hang with people (the right people) because I know I'll feel confident

-i am getting pissed at my parents sometimes (i don't live with them but was visiting them) very intensely when they're not really doing anything wrong

-I feel very free sometimes.. the mind is quiet as I'm not belaboring myself with self-negativity (this is when the resistance isn't' there..)when in this state I feel like i have so much energy to give to others, because It's not being wasted in self-consciousness

-i get very tired from the resistance sometimes

-and sometimes i question.. Is this working at all? -- at times when I feel like my "child" self. but it's only been a week so I wouldn't expect a full transformation at all times.. One positive is that even when I am acting "non-alpha" I am much more aware of it than in the past.

-did some affirmations as well for a day or two, that had an effect, but it can't be responsible for this amount of change. Also I could feel the affirmations were like 5x as effective because of the sub. The visualizations they conjured up were very natural and congruent feeling, like my subconscious had changed from the inside out. SO I might continue to do some affirmations but only as I feel needed.. just to get my visualizing the positive and pump me up.

Pretty good... Will report back

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-11-2015

Just had an experience on the train.. spotted a fine chick, then she came when the seat opened up next to where i was standing and sat down.

the seat across from her opened up and I went and sat across from her and worked on some music.. spotted her looking at me from the corner of my eye, so I looked up and she looked away but then looked back and we locked eyes for like 3 seconds, felt like time stopped, and her face softened and her eyes lit up.

after that my programming that said "should you talk to her? what'll you say? you'll sound dumb? etc." kicked in and i was too nervous to do anything about it (and I could've especially since we ended up getting off at the same stop), but it was a powerful moment.. Time to clear what came up I guess and hopefully next time I"ll be able to get a "hey" out of my mouth, Lol.

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-14-2015

Things are starting to really change, internally. Geodude's Journal and Jake's book are major inspirations for me. I am increasingly able to view almost anything as a positive, if I sit an contemplate on it. I'm going back into memories that bring up difficult feelings and reframing all of the thoughts and feelings to that of power and love. It's starting to feel as if I absolutely have what I want, even though the external hasn't changed too much (it's only been a few days). I am getting a taste of the experience that 'I' am truly designing this life, and it is through the thoughts/feelings only... all of the actions follow naturally. and the best part is that even if the actions don't follow, it doesn't matter, because I feel so great as if they are!

The most important part of visualization and affirmations etc. are the emotions/feelings. Then you ACTUALLY feel as if you have what you want. What a relief to all kinds of suffering when you can just provide yourself with all of the happiness you desire. It's beginning to feel to me that getting what I want, is absolutely inevitable!

How does alpha factor into all this? I can't say what's what... but It feels increasingly easy to view myself as a man, to put my own priorities first, I am disciplined, and my self-respect/confidence is increasing a lot. A lot of negative emotions are going and it is becoming easier and easier to think positive.

Edit: and I think the biggest benefit of alpha (already in stage 1) is that I just feel something constantly pushing me... it will not let me go without improving myself!

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-14-2015

Tonight was interesting, after such a positive morning haha

had been visualizing girls approaching me, and my mindset etc

felt pretty terrible from a lot of resistance and stayed in house most of the day so i decided i'd go out to a bar on my own, which i've never done before

i went out walking and the bar i wanted to go to was closed, so kept walking

I felt so self conscious the whole time, so much wanting of approval, etc. Kept looking at women on the street/sidewalk and feeling needy.

Finally got to another bar that looked cool but all of a sudden just snapped.. and asked myself what the **** am I doing.. got pretty angry at the fact that i have been letting women distract me from my purpose/work. came to the conclusion i really want to dive in my work, and also get my own basic life stuff much more together together (money, style, basic confidence, values, skills like cooking etc.) before I dive in the women thing fully. The one thing I really need to work on in the meantime to prepare for WM is to loosen up socially so I can simply meet more people. The mindset should take care of the rest.

it just so happens that this seems to be the point of alpha male (get your own crap together THEN deal with the women)... SO I think the program is working very well. Shannon even said something about stage 1 losing interest in women. It hadn't really happened until tonight. We'll see how things progress. It was a very productive(but painful) walk, haha

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-15-2015

I decided to continue visualizing women, at least for a while longer just to push through the resistance that is so massive.

bought BlackDragon's "dating women getting to sex as quickly as possible"

about halfway through... Very good practical information that is filling in a lot of holes in my understanding of dating(I am fairly inexperienced and most of the girls i've been with I met through chance/circumstance). obviously it's his system and we all need to find our own style, but it seems a very very good starting point to think about it. I feel much more confident just having a framework to work out of. And he doesn't talk about how to be, what to say, any PUA bs. Good book, I"ll have to get Alpha 2.0 soon as well

RE: Alpha naturalself - naturalself - 01-19-2015

At this point I'm not really sure if the program is having effect or not. I know stage 1 is supposed to be subtle. I felt it a lot in the beginning as I said, but I think a lot of that was placebo and also the state I was already in. However i've felt results from these programs before... So I'm going to continue.

I've ceased the visualization/affirmation because I got the feeling that they were conflicting with the program (as shannon often warns about). I also felt like I had to be a certain way when doing them "i have to be alpha to get girls" etc... I kind of realized from deconstructing some beliefs, that i just have to be myself (but confident/loving within that, and very dedicated to my purpose). Trying to adopt certain personality characteristics makes one very false and women are repelled by that, and it was also making me overthink what i was saying. I'm trying to unwind any pua/reading on the internet programming in my head, and just follow my gut. I am hoping the alpha program brings out these "alpha" traits, but in the most natural way. That is what I assume is the point of it.

I've started doing byron katie's the work, to deconstruct my beliefs (instead of trying to force new ones in my head), and allow a fertile ground for the program to plant the new ones. Feels more like the right move. I also practice Qigong and meditate when I have time, Workout, work on my art, read literature,poetry

Going to try to make my apartment look nicer, and upgrade my wardrobe soon, learn how to cook. I am still looking to become more independent in every way.

Seeing a girl on Friday. have seen her before and it kind of fizzled due to the fact we were both very unclear inside ourselves. It could be cool, I am in a way different place than before.