Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) (/Thread-Ampers-d-The-Year-of-the-Alpha-Male-6-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - zen - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 12:55 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 12:38 AM)zen Wrote: I want to try the Phenomenal Memory Course. Is it worth buying and spending time with it? Did you notice strong results as they advertise in their sales page?

Thanks!

Zen as you had have interest on BASE before why you don't try that. I am doing BASE now and I have seen decent improvements on learning and memory. MLS is included 4 stages out of 6, along with productivity, goal and action orientation. MLS 4G was highly boring tried 50 days then stopped it btw.

True, I wanted to try BASE after my AM adventure, but I am on WM 5G - stage 6. Every day I am asking to myself why I chose this sub and if it's really WM I am listening to because the results are related to BASE Smile) I must say literally everything ... . I will post a testimonial 1 month after I finish WM.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-06-2015

In good news, my speaking has been much more fluent, but there's still some stammering. This is true of any language I choose to speak. However, in my online chats, the microphone echo throws me off when I'm speaking in Italian.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-06-2015

(08-04-2015, 12:38 AM)zen Wrote: I want to try the Phenomenal Memory Course. Is it worth buying and spending time with it? Did you notice strong results as they advertise in their sales page?

Thanks!

I meant to reply earlier.
It doesn't 'fix' you or your memory, per se; I don't find myself using any of the techniques since they're quite burdensome to do it properly; it takes me lots of preparation to drill something in, and it has to be quiet, deliberate, uninterrupted time. When I do use the techniques, it works.

On the plus side, it's a great way to stretch your brain power.

I'm currently using Dual N-Back to increase my working memory; as long as you're challenged by this game (yes, practically speaking, it's a game), it's said to increase your fluid intelligence (a form of IQ) and the number of items you're able to hold in your mind at any given time. I'm also told that these improvements are semi-permanent.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Inconceivablezen - 08-07-2015

Yep! How are you doing on the Dual-n Back?

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-07-2015

I'm at n=2; I'm not 100% clear on the rules of the game.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-07-2015

The news is out; I'll be running AM6 much sooner than I expected; I feel that my life is on a downward spiral.

- I'm not sticking with my habits
- I'm having mood swings
- I've had a string of bad days (performances) while busking
- I "don't feel" like exercising all that much (and AM makes me want to go right away); I refuse to get fat
- I feel passive, and not very masculine.
- Getting distracted and un-disciplined
- I don't feel clear attraction from women; sometimes I notice interest or a smile, but I don't really register it.

However, I'm surprised at how well calibrated I am in unknown situations; I've had to interview kids at their house for a research project, and I'm 100% at ease and able to ask the right questions that reaches a 10 year old. Surprised myself.

I was asked to go on camera and do a quick interview downtown, and my charisma and humor sparked up unexpectedly. So there's certainly something good going on.

The AM6 run kind of broke me emotionally near the end, so one run didn't do the trick. A second run will drive the information home.

The only caveat is that I'll to run it alongside Brain Evolution, unexpectedly.

I expect to start in the next 1-14 days.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Light - 08-07-2015

quote='DanAmerson' pid='80775' dateline='1439000259']
The news is out; I'll be running AM6 much sooner than I expected; I feel that my life is on a downward spiral.

- I'm not sticking with my habits
- I'm having mood swings
- I've had a string of bad days (performances) while busking
- I "don't feel" like exercising all that much (and AM makes me want to go right away); I refuse to get fat
- I feel passive, and not very masculine.
- Getting distracted and un-disciplined
- I don't feel clear attraction from women; sometimes I notice interest or a smile, but I don't really register it.

[quote]

Hey good that you are going to run again AM6. Your post send me , though, thinking about permanency claims about the sub.i did not expect that you lose on your habits ect since yiu run AM 5 and AM 6 and you finished recently with the latter!!!!!

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-08-2015

@Light

Think of it like this; my mind could be represented like a dirty room with paint, spaghetti sauce and dirt thrown all over it. AM6 is this cleaner that is hired to make that room nice and tidy. It's a good worker and efficient, however, the room is so dirty that the cleaner can't clean 100% of it in a full work day. It'll have to come back another day. So it leaves the room abruptly, half clean, half dirty, with the equipment still there. It's not going to be misunderstood when the tenant comes back and says "It's kind of clean,but why am I still getting spaghetti sauce on my white shirts?"

I'm the one that decides when the cleaner comes back. In fact, I decided last night to start my 2nd run of AM6.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-08-2015

Stage 1, Day 1,

Today is the first day of my second run of AM6. Morning went OK (nothing major done), met with my old flame. She gave me the idea that we'd be friends, and that we wouldn't be having sex.

But, she wants to nap and cuddle with me Wink

1 hour later, we have sex, and she rouses me to a second round. We did a couple of things after, like groceries for my empty apartment, but she had work to go to.

I went busking, but shooting my load twice really played a number on my performance skills; they were the worse they've been. However, I made the most ever this year for 2.5 hours (71$). I need a good night's rest.

I've doubled my singing warmup dose, from 20-25 minutes, to about 40-50 minutes, all to bring back last year's "glory days" singing ability .

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-11-2015

Stage 1, Day 4,

The weather and some turbulent feelings has it so I'm not busking as much.
I'm realizing that my life is rather pointless and not tailored to what I say I want.

I'm also pretty underdeveloped in my psychological progress. I'm 23 and:

- I'm not independent financially
- I'm not able to meet and connect with the women I want
- I don't have a satisfying group of friends
- My musical skills often default, so my deficiencies become quite visible.
- EDIT: I would add that I can't fight, and don't know how to defend myself
- Don't know some basic skills: car repair, surviving in the wild, carpentry, etc.

I've been using these reminders the last couple of days.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Vincent_Vega - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 04:00 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 4,

The weather and some turbulent feelings has it so I'm not busking as much.
I'm realizing that my life is rather pointless and not tailored to what I say I want.

I'm also pretty underdeveloped in my psychological progress. I'm 23 and:

- I'm not independent financially
- I'm not able to meet and connect with the women I want
- I don't have a satisfying group of friends
- My musical skills often default, so my deficiencies become quite visible.

I've been using these reminders the last couple of days.

I'm one year younger and have the same "problems". But we are working on it, don't we?
When I'm annoyed by these things, I always remember that with Shannons subs, I have everything I need to develop a pretty awesome life. And we're way ahead of "normal" people by being able to use this technology, so don't be pissed when some other 23-year-old is more developed that you. You will soon surpass them.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-14-2015

Stage 1, Day 7,

I'm feeling enormous resentment towards my parents; I've recently felt like they didn't teach me any real salable skills, instead they just pumped money into me and let me figure it out. Worse, they preached stupid beliefs into my head, and criticized any genuine desires I've expressed.

I've never felt this before, and usually I just accept this stuff. But today was very intense in that regard.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-19-2015

Stage 1, Day 12,

A couple of things have happened in general

- Had lunch with a few guy acquaintances, which whom I never really do things like that. It took us all from acquaintances to friends. I thought to myself: "It's this easy to build a social circle?". I'll follow up with them.

- I'm de-motivated, likely now due to the fact that I have a 5 day vacation. I did a couple of hours of busking today, and only guitar; I don't even feel like singing (which is strange). Been drinking beers, and been reading on economics, but not much else.

- The book on economics? It's Thomas Sowell's 'Basic Economics'. I'm 200 pages in on a 650 book. I attempted it before, but didn't get too far. Now, it's extremely interesting, and turning me into more of an economic conservative. Do read it.

- I took my IQ test off of Queendom; unsure of how valid an online test would be, but I got a score of 137, which is in the 99th percentile. Note that this test was immediately following a huge fap, so it could've been higher if I'd been more 'clear-headed'

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Inconceivablezen - 08-19-2015

(08-14-2015, 06:33 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 7,

I'm feeling enormous resentment towards my parents; I've recently felt like they didn't teach me any real salable skills, instead they just pumped money into me and let me figure it out. Worse, they preached stupid beliefs into my head, and criticized any genuine desires I've expressed.

I've never felt this before, and usually I just accept this stuff. But today was very intense in that regard.

Crazy right! I had to deal with this too. Everything they "teached" me turned out to be a lie which was never supported by any critical thinking. Religion, their ethics, the way to deal with people and with life, all could be thrown out of the windows when I was 20 years of age.

Btw, great economist, the Thomas Sowell!

Btw, if you need a great IQ booster, high IQ pro or I3 mindware might be something for you. But with 137 you're doing fine and will be admitted almost everywhere.