Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) (/Thread-Ampers-d-The-Year-of-the-Alpha-Male-6-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-15-2015

Look at the first page of this thread. Also look at my AM5 journal for videos there as well

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-16-2015

Gotta review AM6, but in the meantime..

MAXIMUM LEARNING SPEED 3.0
Current Plays:
Trickling Stream: 110
Silent:289
Total = 200 hours

I'll add STOP STUTTERING soon afterwards

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - ImFreeman - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 01:26 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Gotta review AM6, but in the meantime..

MAXIMUM LEARNING SPEED 3.0
Current Plays:
Trickling Stream: 110
Silent:289
Total = 200 hours

I'll add STOP STUTTERING soon afterwards

Hey! can i ask why you chose this? didn't you master pmemory ??

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-16-2015

I chose it because learning, focusing, and growing skills has become important in several ways, and will be for the rest of the year. I already owned it, so it would be easier.

I didn't 'master' pMemory, but I finished it. It takes a lot of time and creativity to memorize a set of things. Learning 'on the spot' with pMemory would take a LOT of time. Finishing it doesn't instantly give you a phenominal memory; it gives you the mental tools to memorize specific things if you choose to. But it's not like flipping a light switch; things I have memorized, I had to plan out on paper and reaffirm for 3-4 days.

This subliminal will work short, medium, and long term memory, but it will also help in comprehension, which pMemory simply won't do. I'll also be able to do it faster, especially if I can absorb more in less time.

I'll couple this with Brain Evolution meditation system (2nd run) to help the focus aspect on things.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-20-2015

Today, I bought and will be using 'Stop Stuttering 4G' along with 'Maximum Learning Speed'. I intend on doing that until the end of 2015.

I have recorded a video to finish off Alpha Male 6. I feel disconnected from my core, but I'm doing it as a 'before' for Stop Stuttering, so that I'll be able to document a difference.

[VDO]: Stage 6, Day 32 (+ 5 days off)
http://youtu.be/zkEIub2NMQM

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Geodude - 07-21-2015

^Someones voice got a lot deeper.
Lookin good man. I can tell you've made a lot of positive changes since a year ago. Keep it up!

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-25-2015

Day 9 of Maximum Learning Speed
Day 5 of Stop Stuttering

I feel like my learning speed has gotten fairly quick; I see a concept, and I manage to integrate it into my life in some way. For example, I learn a name once, and I can fit it into my conversation pretty well. My guesses at names, concepts, or numbers are usually accurate. I found Waldo in 3 seconds on a page, while it was backwards! It must work.

I feel overall sharper, and I'm feeling some impatience with people when people lack that sharpness. Not their fault, though. Even my (female) professor, though she's erudite and brilliant in her field, she drove me to an event in which we were promoting; her spacial skills (directions and maps) are awful and it frustrated me lol.

Stop Stuttering works to an extent; I feel like I'm barreling through the stammers and get my point out better than usual.

Resistance is different than usual; my 'resistance' comes in the form of not being able to speak Italian very well in real time (where I could normally to some extent), or thinking stuttering (in which I can't even think for a second).

All in all, it's going well.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-25-2015

Oh and by the way, I'm very attracted to black women; something that I haven't clued in to in the past, given my recent energy work, which makes me more sensitive to my body and feelings, etc.

It's like a re-discovery of girls (similar to when you were a teenager) but it's with a specific niche.
This completes my woman rainbow of hotness; I'm attracted to all types!! Hooray #Openminded

**Also, I feel that my INTJ harshness and need for objectivity has softened, and I'm more of an INTP (perceiver instead of judger of information).

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-26-2015

I'm getting that feeling again; the one that makes me want to re-run Alpha Male yet again.
What's that word? ... Compelled?

Something is still missing for me to become the embodiment of the 'Alpha Male' that I know that I could be.

My plan is to run Maximum Learning Speed and Stop Stuttering until December 31, 2015.
But Alpha Male is calling me for another run. Grr, all these options.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-27-2015

The more I'm doing the energy work for feeling sexy (which is whenever I can think about it), I'm noticing the benefits are increasing.

It's gone from 5 minutes, to 10 minutes, to 15 minutes in length for the last 4 days. Then it just washes away, and won't come back. So long as it keeps on increasing, I'll happily do the work.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 07-29-2015

I've realised that I've been using my mono speakers on my iPhone for the last 10 days for my subliminals. This certainly affects the results. I just bought my old stereo headphones that can project quite a bit of noise. This will help me get more results.

I'm at a low point in my busking skills, but Italian was smooth this morning with a native speaker.
Busking could be due to the extreme humidity and heat in my city.

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - Ampersnd - 08-02-2015

Day 17 MLS (Day 8 or so of Stop Stuttering),

I was away with family on a weekend event. My uncle's dying from cancer; frankly, he's spent many decades stuffing his face with sugar and fat, despite his Diabetes. Something was sure to hit. He's definitely on his last leg.

I'm feeling a form of nerd rage; I'm deeply unsatisfied with the way my life has turned out (don't worry, I rant back and forth about these things).

I'm 23, I STILL don't know how to pay all my bills (but upon graduation, that will change), I'm still meek in some regards, I don't know how to get along with women (who also want to get along with me), and I STILL SUCK AT GUITAR!!!! (oversimplification, but please let me vent).

Still Stuttering, despite my running the subliminal.

I'm still feeling compelled to rerun Alpha Male 6. I still want to make sure that I've gotten AT LEAST 2 months of exposure. And BAMM has some version of Maximum Learning Speed and Stop Stuttering (to some extent).

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - zen - 08-04-2015

I want to try the Phenomenal Memory Course. Is it worth buying and spending time with it? Did you notice strong results as they advertise in their sales page?

Thanks!

RE: Ampers&d: The Year of the Alpha (Male 6.0) - jonathan4all - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 12:38 AM)zen Wrote: I want to try the Phenomenal Memory Course. Is it worth buying and spending time with it? Did you notice strong results as they advertise in their sales page?

Thanks!

Zen as you had have interest on BASE before why you don't try that. I am doing BASE now and I have seen decent improvements on learning and memory. MLS is included 4 stages out of 6, along with productivity, goal and action orientation. MLS 4G was highly boring tried 50 days then stopped it btw.