Subliminal Talk
FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo (/Thread-FX-Trade-Success-MLS-3-0-Combo)

Pages: 1 2 3

FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - gelimang - 01-03-2015

Hello, it's my first journal here since joining on this forum last year. Before that, I must give my thanks to my friend, fonzy for giving me this awesome subs and can't wait for the result of this combination (4G and 3G I mean, ahem!).

I think I'll update it per 2 weeks because I want to see all things running like flow in the river so I won't blabber too much about it until I get some changes in the way of thinking and learning. Of course it needs some efforts to get the result but I have the optimism both of this subs will work for me and I'm gonna use it all year round...teehee

Day 1

MLS 3.0 Exposure 9 Hours, FX Exposure 6 Hours

I just start this subs yesterday and here's the conclusion..

1. Start getting some changes, I'm easily learn about english language yesterday, the one I suck in it, Grammar and Tenses... I don't know how yesterday, I have some fun learning "it" and I hope it's not a placebo effect.. teehee

2. About FX, still get some exposure but I don't notice the changes because I'm broke right now and cannot open a FX real account, so I'm still rely on demo account but It's okay. I hope I'll get the money in no time and start making a real account...

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - AriGold - 01-04-2015

Good luck on your journey! Well, maybe it's not luck you need, but patience, cause I think it's just a matter of time before you master FX and with those two subliminals on your side I'm sure success is on the way!
Do you already have a profitable strategy in FX, are you building your own or are you copying an already successful one?

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - gelimang - 01-04-2015

Thank you Ari for your attention... Yeah, FX needed patience and some strategy on it.
For now I'm copying the signal from already successful one for $200, but still need to define his method and no money to afford.. Big Grin
FX learning need time to master it, especially when it comes to hedge funds.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - jonathan4all - 01-04-2015

I have keen interest on both FX And Stocks.I believe, after reading Caleb Jones book, the kind of lifestyle I want is an online based entrepreneurial lifestyle. More freedom, travel, learning, reading, quality family time And most importantly leveraging my time from hour based income. Good luck.

(01-04-2015, 04:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I have keen interest on both FX And Stocks.I believe, after reading Caleb Jones book, the kind of lifestyle I want is an online based entrepreneurial lifestyle. More freedom, travel, learning, reading, quality family time And most importantly leveraging my time from hour based income. Good luck.
You should try it john, or you can follow caleb business coaching. I think he'll give you some fresh idea about making money.
I'm curious bout caleb business, he's makin' $750000 just alone..haha

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - jonathan4all - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 04:35 AM)gelimang Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 04:24 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I have keen interest on both FX And Stocks.I believe, after reading Caleb Jones book, the kind of lifestyle I want is an online based entrepreneurial lifestyle. More freedom, travel, learning, reading, quality family time And most importantly leveraging my time from hour based income. Good luck.
You should try it john, or you can follow caleb business coaching. I think he'll give you some fresh idea about making money.
I'm curious bout caleb business, he's makin' $750000 just alone..haha

Neither i know what he does nor I like his Every chapters . But ofcourse there are some nuggets. We don't need to follow everything, but we can learn few. He almost pushes his followers to believe whoever get married is Alpha 1. He empathizes his own experience with everyone. He could have told both model works and both model has good and bad values. He criticizes norms as SP but ironically... not getting married is the supremelifestyle.. which is another norm he is trying to establish.But I like few chapters specially on.time mgt and imsights regarding code , goals and missions of a man and I think u add one zero more Which creates confusion Lol.

(01-04-2015, 05:35 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Neither i know what he does nor I like his Every chapters . But ofcourse there are some nuggets. We don't need to follow everything, but we can learn few. He almost pushes his followers to believe whoever get married is Alpha 1. He empathizes his own experience with everyone. He could have told both model works and both model has good and bad values. He criticizes norms as SP but ironically... not getting married is the supremelifestyle.. which is another norm he is trying to establish.But I like few chapters specially on.time mgt and imsights regarding code , goals and missions of a man and I think u add one zero more Which creates confusion Lol.
Yeah, there are some brainstorming for me too... But it's his views about life, not me nor you...
We can implement his teachings part of it or full it depend on us.
And you get the point about that too, I must read twice-thrice to get in to my mind and start makin' it.
He's tryin' to change our way of this society we live in, and it's not easy to change that "The rule set by elites"

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - terry44 - 01-04-2015

Could I ask what FX Trade Success is? A book, a sub, a course? I know it's short for forex, but that's all I know.

(01-04-2015, 09:20 AM)terry44 Wrote: Could I ask what FX Trade Success is? A book, a sub, a course? I know it's short for forex, but that's all I know.
That's a sub terry, thanks for asking..
since shannon retiring all 3g subs, some of you folks didn't see it anymore.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - terry44 - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 10:14 AM)gelimang Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 09:20 AM)terry44 Wrote: Could I ask what FX Trade Success is? A book, a sub, a course? I know it's short for forex, but that's all I know.

Thanks. Damn shame it's not available any more, it sounds interesting as well!

(01-04-2015, 11:50 AM)terry44 Wrote:

Hey, just ask benjamin the momod (moderator I mean.. Big Grin) for that dude, I'm sure he'll help you get it.

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - terry44 - 01-05-2015

(01-04-2015, 04:47 PM)gelimang Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 11:50 AM)terry44 Wrote:

Hey, just ask benjamin the momod (moderator I mean.. Big Grin) for that dude, I'm sure he'll help you get it.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I've got four 4Gs to get through first!

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - Trend - 01-08-2015

I'm considering adding the Forex_Trading_Success_3G to my daily Loop Play of each stage of BASE as Forex/Stocks trading ability will be the main product of my business; will do it on the second run-through of the program, not this run; is that a good idea, Shannon, or better not do it?

RE: FX Trade Success + MLS 3.0 Combo - gelimang - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 12:59 AM)Trend Wrote: I'm considering adding the Forex_Trading_Success_3G to my daily Loop Play of each stage of BASE as Forex/Stocks trading ability will be the main product of my business; will do it on the second run-through of the program, not this run; is that a good idea, Shannon, or better not do it?
Wow, I think you should not do that dude, because of 5G subs, no other allowed.
it will cause negative impact on you.