Subliminal Talk
ultra success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ultra success (/Thread-ultra-success--5045)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 10:48 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: It sounds like LTU (Life Tune Up) would be a good sub for you...it "Enhances and Upgrades" all areas of your life and is in 5G Technology

I think I am gonna just buy Overcome Fear or EPHRA something 4g and use it simultaneously tonight.

I can't start LTU anyways I am already committed to US and going to go straight with it for the next 2.5 months.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-09-2015

DAY - 9
10 hours exposure

I had like 3 different dreams last night; it's like I remembered it one minute and now I forgot what 2 of them were but one of them was really "scary" like all I remember is bloody eye sockets; there weren't no "eyes" either it was like the eye sockets filled with blood. WTF?? I don't make this shit up I have no reason to; I just don't understand why strange dreams come to me while listening to US. It just does not connect. Maybe I am a rare case but as promised I stuck with the 10 hours rule now and daily I will strive for 9.5 to 10 hours now.

I know i sound like a broken recorder but the only thing I am seeing out of US is $$$$ manifesting itself, little or big, that only tells me Shannon's subs do work. No money ever manifested for me before US so the program is taking some kind of affect, right? Today I had 3 or 4 customers tipping me $8 to $12 tonight. Now if the program could do this, why the hell is it not doing anything for my professional career like the internship search?!

I might have to believe that every different situation will start manifesting in its specific timeframe. For instance, $$$ is occurring regularly, job success may take 2 months of listening straight daily, perfect partner may take 4 months, etc. Success might vary from person to person depending on what their outlook of success means I guess.

Today I went ahead and emailed 50 therapists and not one single fucking counselor responded to me. NOT EVEN ONE. Goes to show how selfish and money hungry these money suckers truly are; flash them money and they will be ready to take you on is my prediction. Either that or its a friday and some therapists might have Fri and the weekends off? Who knows.

Nothing else to report on the front for the day; I will indeed start listening to another 4g program to overcome fear or something along with US; it might make a difference. Tonight I am also embarking on my first self training with Internet Marketing for my website, wish me luck on that.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-10-2015

DAY - 10
9 hours exposure

good evening to all. I should have not jump to conclusions because I did get just one reply from one of my requests to the 50 therapists I emailed.

nothing new to report today except for while I was browsing for internship opportunities online I stumbled upon a particular website that offers accruing hours for practicum students like me. Unfortunately they don't have supervision that I need so much for that.

basically I just stayed home all day no entertaining stories for tonight unfortunately. I do wonder if this subliminal makes you do things that needs to be done even if you personally are lazy to do it to succeed. Because if that's the case today I have been pushing myself to educate myself with the internet marketing.

I also am thinking that maybe me listening to the subs of us is the wrong way. What I'm trying to say is that since I have been listening to it on my laptop I am beginning to here a little bit of soft crackling sounds at high volume I don't think I should be listening like that.

also when I want to listen to it on my laptop my laptop is near my bed on the floor and I do lay sideways when I sleep while the sub is playing in a loop. I would rather have it on the table right next to me but da screen light is too bright so that would distract me from sleeping that's why I have it on the floor these might be some instances why I'm not getting productive results as I want to or its just going to take more weeks to come to see some ultimate success.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-11-2015

DAY - 11
9.5 - 10 hours exposure

Hello to all. Nothing new to report today. I will have a chit chat with a potential therapist tomorrow about internship opportunities. He seems like he can help me. At the 11 day mark, I don't feel successful but I guess you have to be persistent; be dedicated and it will soon come; subliminals aren't meant to happen overnight I understand it takes time to attract universal energy to change the person's life. Your job is to just keep listening.

I haven't started the additional sub yet to go along with this; I might try tonight or tomorrow night. I doubt I will have a separate journal for the other one but will include both subs into this journal here as of day 12 onward.

Gonna go have the interview with the job I am looking to get into tomorrow and still have been overwhelmed by information overload with internet marketing. So no developments there yet. But I will stay persistent. I still think I might need new speakers to improve the quality of these subs and include another sub along with US to get the best outcomes.

Otherwise that is it for tonight.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-12-2015

DAY - 12
9 hours exposure

So I am happy to inform that one of the therapists I made a cold call to is more than happy to give me practicum training for internship. Of course there is a price. I pay him for services. I guess its only fair that no one does anything for free.

I don't really have much to report today; I did get a job offer but I doubt it has anything to do with the sub since my job searches land on Craigslist and CL is always the easiest jobs to get because they are so cheap (cheap as in lame jobs) The job pays 12.50 an hour; better than being a delivery boy but I am required to get acquainted with a "script"; I don't think I will be interested in a job that needs me to rehearse a script so not going there.

As far as internet marketing, I am still enthusiastic to learn it but it is frustrating because of information overload; like can't even decide where to start; so many options. So I figured SEO would be the best practice for now. I got my adsense displaying on my website.

I think what I am going to start doing is stop inputting daily reports and only update reports when something worth talking about happens because of US. I am sure you guys don't wanna hear me blabbing about internet marketing, job search, and other random stories unless its meaningful and related to US Smile

So I guess you won't hear from me for maybe a few days to a few weeks until I see some real magic happen with US.
I might even start another 4g sub tonight with US so let's see what's in store.

OMG!!! you guys won't believe this; it is kinda funny but kinda shocking; US that I've been listening to for 12 days now, it ISNT 4G!!! IT IS IN 3G!! which might explain why I haven't been getting fast results?

How the hell did I miss that??! ugh. I don't know if I should move along to another 4g sub or continue listening to this one now :S

Alright; Fuk it; I am gonna stop using US since its in 3g. I appreciate it guys for following along with my updates for the past 12 days; starting tonight I am officially running the 4g US and REMOVE NEGATIVITY WITHIN 4g together.

Stay tuned....tomorrow will be my new first official posts on both of these used simultaneously. Smile (dont worry this time I not only double checked but also tripple checked too making sure US is in 4g this time). All comments are welcome. Tongue I love to hear what you guys thought of my journal and interpretations since this is a closed chapter unexpectedly. If you learned anything from it, could relate similar stories, whatever you wanna share.