Subliminal Talk
ultra success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ultra success (/Thread-ultra-success--5045)

Pages: 1 2

ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-01-2015

well here it is gentleman I'm finally starting my first official sub I know I left off at maximum learning experience that came to a quick halt all of a sudden haven't forgotten about it will have to pick it up again sometime in the future but for now I am going to focus on Ultra success. Basically I'm in a circumstance financially where my career is lacking for my age of almost 35 before I even begin base I have to start with ultra success and after base I will start alpha male I have it all planned out

but I'm trying to hope to get out of ultra success is a chance at finding a good job that pays me good I know there will be other factors that will also make me successful in other areas but my primary is job for now and then I want to move on to base to start my own internet marketing business.

I'm going to stay dedicated to my first official sub for the next 90 days. I may not update daily but I will probably update every 2 days or 3 days on Ultra successed seeing that we don't have that many journals about it.

when I'm done with this post tonight I will be listening my second day with ultra success when I see any changes I will definitely start writing it.

RE: ultra success - in3deep - 01-02-2015

good luck!

all the best and look forward to reading your progress

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-02-2015

DAY 1
8.5 hours exposure

I had dreams I recall but none of them make any remote sense as to what I am striving. In fact it is just weird and irrelevant? My first day after listening to US I had a dream about something being sexual relations but how can I put this, with my enstranged cousin like WTF! Nothing to report out of the ordinary because it has been my first full day so I can say this much that whilst listening to the sub I had such a deep night sleep if anything.

EDIT: I forgot to mention one thing maybe it may or may not serve as the effect of US. Ok so basically I deliver for a company and today was my first day I ran for 8 hours straight in delivering. My first or 2nd customer tipped me almost $12 or $13 (she had a big house so I would think she could afford tipping a high amount). In contrast I also had 2 deliveries in a row that had to cancel becuz of new year holiday store closing. However the 3rd after that cancelled because they didn't have what he was looking for in the order (call it subliminal resistance?) But I had a final delivery that was out of the locations we do for deliveries and I did not know this and went ahead and deliveried to him anyways gaining more tips. (Innocent mistake that makes up for 3 failed deliveries).

I still don't think US has such a quick impact in the story above but maybe it was just "luck"?

(01-02-2015, 07:46 AM)in3deep Wrote: good luck!

Thanks. I will also like to use the "attract your perfect wife" being cuz of my culture I am destined for an "arranged marriage" if by then I don't have kids with the marriage and if we are not 'clicking' I will use the attract your perfect wife sub and just ditch the relationship and walk away (as long as I have no kids with her) .

I will be listening to US for about 8 to 8.5 hours a day

DAY 2
8.5 hours exposure

So today I had a dream, another nonsensical dream. Ok but this time it was about my mom and me were like arguing about the clothes I wanted to pick out to wear and I think to avoid an argument I just asked her to pick it out for me? Ok? That doesnt make sense don't know what my subconscious was trying to tell me. Some deep rooted stuff that my logical mind doesn't not wrap around I guess?

Otherwise no new updates today. Did my deliveries as usual and had a $10 tip from my final customer for the day. Nothing near US but it's a first that I got up to a 10 or more amount back to back since starting US but I am sure it is just "luck". Undecided

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-03-2015

DAY - 3
8 hours exposure

So where should I begin? So I had a dream last night but it may not be relevant to share because it is so foggy and spotty that I wish I had a clearer picture to describe it. Anyways it had to do with this chic from years ago I knew at work who was like half naked from the waist up and wish I could add more details but I am in a fog with what exactly happened. Maybe you guys can paint a picture but all I know was it didn't lead to anything much.

Today I didnt work. As you guys already know I am launching to go into internet marketing. So I started with creating domain names and hosting for my adsense websites. Basically I made about 5 or 6 phone calls to my hosting company literally throughout the day. I was on their ass to get matters handled. Albeit I made some mistakes a few days ago such as redirecting server names to free hosting companies that I realized wasnt working so I wanted to switch back to the company I bought the domain names from to switch nameservers back to the company I started domain purchase with.

Point of my story here is, as far as US, that I was really sticking with it and felt no frustrations about persistence. First they told me that it would take 24 to 48 hours for the propagation to take affect but I wasn't letting that going to happen. I needed instant results. Long story short, everything worked out well and to propogate a domain name to the hosting package they were not going to refund me my money because the hosting package only was supposed to have one FREE domain and me trying to fight that domain I paid and link it with the hosting package, I was entitled to a refund since I paid for that domain but their claim was that it was to be counted for as the "free domain". Then I am like how the F*ck does that make sense so I fought it and won by demanding to speak to the manager or supervisor because it looks like the rep I was talking to knew he'd get in trouble if he had to escalate it to management.

I really pushed myself onto this jackass that wasn't letting me get my refund. Sorry if I am rambling and steering away from the progress of US but maybe this is what US was about for today, winning the battle and being successful in that matter at hand to get instant results in my case and not have to wait 24 to 48 hours.

Concluding remarks is that this is more of the simpler small stuff but I am sure there will be and should be more worthy stories in the future as I continue using US. While I am working on my Internet Marketing scheme, I will see how results go with US as I apply to temporary jobs and maybe might have some news on its results. Hoping to also get some aftermath results with other areas of my life with US as the weeks go on aside from the career aspect. Stay tuned.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-04-2015

DAY - 4
8 hours exposure

Nothing exciting to report today. As far as dreams are concerned, I have not been able to recall my dreams which sucks. I might have to blame my speakers from my mobile device for that because I don't think I have been getting the fullest exposure to the subs because of it. This might explain why I can't remember my dreams or that they are spotty and unclear and I don't remember what they were about, correct me if I am wrong. So I am thinking about getting a pair of sleep phones to take care of the matter once and for all. All I hear is crackling sounds towards the high ends of the volume up capacity on my Verizon Motorola G phone. So I think I can get better exposure from better sound devices. Keep you posted when I do.

As far as today, it has been dull as a pencil nothing new to report. I don't expect a miracle to happen every single day. The bigger scope of US is to just repeatedly listen to it for the months to come. However it has occurred to me, money wise, that either I got something for free OR I found $$ accidentally. For instance, yesterday, something I should have mentioned, I went to go and help my bro in law out for whatever reasons and he chipped in $20 for gas because I used my personal vehicle to pick him up. Another instance, today, I found $6 in a pocket of a jacket I wasn't even aware was there. It's not much but that's not what is important, it is the situation that has occurred that matters. You see, before US, I was not getting any circumstances that involved money, but who knows maybe it's just coincidence probably? I mean if US attracts money related events, which I am not aware of, these are the phenomenons that have occurred. Could such situations have a meaning of "success" I certainly don't think so. I have not read the scripts of US but I don't think it entails attracting money to one's life or does it? I'll have to look into it. Until tomorrow, good night everyone.

RE: ultra success - in3deep - 01-05-2015

(01-02-2015, 09:44 AM)tahersyed34 Wrote:

Thanks. I will also like to use the "attract your perfect wife" being cuz of my culture I am destined for an "arranged marriage" if by then I don't have kids with the marriage and if we are not 'clicking' I will use the attract your perfect wife sub and just ditch the relationship and walk away (as long as I have no kids with her) .

Lol mate,

You are better off using it before any arranged marriage happens.. Using it after marriage just sounds wrong... Not to mention how your partner would feel if you decide to leave her after manifesting someone

I'm in similar situation so I'm running AYPW before my parents decide to take charge n find someone since I'm already 30

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-05-2015

DAY - 5
8 hours exposure

Still have not gotten a chance to pick up my sleep phones yet but this time I will just listen to it on my laptop rather than on my phone. No dreams to report. That might change once I start listening to the sub on my laptop tonight.

Today was interesting I must admit. I was kind of disappointed when my job did not set me up to deliver today BUT at the perfect time someone had to call out because they were feeling sick and I took their schedule. Unfortunately my delivery job only resulted in 2 deliveries so we were dead slow so I thought I only made $11 in 5 hours that I was on standby with a chic who gave me a tip of a measly $2! Damn how cheap can some people be??! But according to my balance earned, I actually received $47!

The websites for adsense I was trying to get started unfortunately got rejected because of who knows what reasons. So that will be a working progress. It might be that the guy who sold the sites to me just did not have a "professional" looking site regardless of the full content he had within the site. So will have to move to plan B on that when I have a chance.

Today I also went ahead and cold called 1 or 2 places for seeking out my internship for my college in Licensed Counseling that I was giving up on because I wanted to focus all of my attention as a "intern' with Internet marketing. But I thought F*ck it why not just try it out -- the only difference between doing it last time and this time is this time I am listening to the subs and before I wasn't. Turns out that I got a lead that I am going to call tomorrow to see the results of what the result will be for that. As Shannon said, it is a numbers game so you just keep making those calls until you find something.

Also to report today, in my endeavours I haven't been feeling frustrated again and was fresh when trying to complete tasks. For instance, I am selling back on eBay again and kept meeting challenges to list the product that would frustrate me but I just kept with it until it was listed successfully error free. We'll see how that plays out.

Strangely enough, I was delivering food to a customer and there was this pretty cute looking girl in the elevator with another guy who was chatting it up with me. Like I didn't even know who she was but her and I being strangers to one another, she just talked to me casually; the guy with her? Dead silent (probably thinking what a cute girl like that would be talking with me)? But maybe she was just being nice and polite and friendly? Maybe the guy and girl both were bf/gf who knows??

I also had a prospect on one of the forums I visit try to request for my services and asking how much would I charge him for the offer? So very interesting day today.

All of these tales must have some kind of influence from US don't you think??

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 05:42 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 09:44 AM)tahersyed34 Wrote:

Lol mate,

You are better off using it before any arranged marriage happens.. Using it after marriage just sounds wrong... Not to mention how your partner would feel if you decide to leave her after manifesting someone

I'm in similar situation so I'm running AYPW before my parents decide to take charge n find someone since I'm already 30

Just guessing but either youre Australian or Indian like me if your parents want to find someone for you. But youre in a beter position than me because I am 4 years older than you. God I wish I was 30 again lol.

Lol I know it sounds wrong but I don't want to deal with the drama; I don't see it as running away from my problems, I see it as dropping everything and just walk away to a more peaceful life; just like Alpha Male would cause you to sacrifice loved ones if they don't want you to change into a better man and you'd have to drop them, same outlook is me with the whole wife thing I guess if that makes sense. But thanks for your input. Hope your enjoying my logs. Cheers

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-06-2015

DAY - 6
8 - 9 hours exposure

So I guess I made a stupid decision to listen to Shannon's sub (US) and listen to isochronic tones from another manufacturer last night at the same time in a loop overnight. If I learned anything it is that WHEN SHANNON SAYS DO NOT MIX HIS SUBS WITH OTHER SUBS, DON'T LISTEN TO BOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY! No brainer I know. I just thought that he meant other subliminals from other providers; he didn't say anything about brain entrainment tones.

I am only concluding this because no matter how much exposure you get with his subs, if you mix it with other kinds of audio like binaural beats, isochronic tones from other vendors and even other subs from other vendors, it is a recipe for disaster.

Why do you think I am saying this, well because today I did not get any positive outcomes unlike the day before. So I had to conclude the reason why explained above.

I had quite a crappy day today; well actually the worst part didn't start until evening time when my car got a flat. Ended up with an incompetent service boy which not only was I feeling embarrassed for but just wondered how in the hell did he ever become a flatbed driver?

In short no exciting news today. I just hope that I don't have to start this sub from scratch because of my stupid idea of listening to other brain entrainment audio along with US.

I also think that my prospect that was interested in my services chickened out when I said my service would cost him $150. So there goes my sale out the window. No new update on the eBay homefront. Let's see how tomorrow comes about as I listen to ONLY this sub tonight and not mix it up with other kinds of audio.

Gnite everyone.

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-07-2015

1 WEEK
8 hours exposure

Well I can't believe I actually was sticking to it and have managed to listen to this sub for a full week. Definitely shows how committed I am. I had a dream about my ex fiancee and it was kind of like "working things out" with her where we were getting along and stuff I guess. But really it had some kind of sexual meaning behind it. Honestly I wish I could have vivid dreams like other listeners with more details but I guess it varies sub to sub?

I have to admit that I think this sub is working its charm. Let me start off by saying that I have managed to do things naturally related to 'money making' that I never have done in months because of who knows, laziness? procrastination?? Frustration at the thought??? I didn't work today -- had car trouble so took the day off.

Ever since listening to this sub and it's not that I am artificially forcing myself to do things like "if you want to make money whether you like it or not you will do it" it is just that I am doing it with a fresh attitude if that makes sense. I am naturally working on stuff because I WANT TO not because I HAVE TO; the best sentence I could describe that remark is "this is so much fun that I am enjoying doing it naturally" kinda attitude. Examples include, getting back into Clickbank, signing up for affiliate products to promote, etc.

I kind of think that when I have the I WANT TO attitude it is like the sub takes control of my mind and puts me in that mentality to do it but when I have had enough that I need a break I just take a break when the sub wants me to take a break I guess.

In addition, I also admit I do have those nervous stomach churns you know the kind like before you kiss a girl or before you give a presentation? when I 'naturally' make phone calls related to my internship. That stomach churn feeling is like "I don't wanna do it because I know I will be rejected" so it is still present negative creeping in my mind but I still went ahead and did it and guess what!? Unlike before the subs and doing it, I actually got 3 leads today for my internship request!! Now if that is not results from the sub I don't know what is.

But I don't wanna jump to conclusions too soon because I still haven't been accepted it but the point is it is the sub that helped me manifest it; I just did the 'make that call' attitude; it has to be because all I faced was rejections before using the sub. But not all of them were phone call cold calling requests; admittedly it was also requests via email.

Unlike pre US when I used to make cold calls, during those times I would just not respond back to rejection emails from licensed practitioners; post sub - this time I challenged their rejections and asked things like "why do you think it is inappropriate setting to do my internship" even if the responses were done via email and not phone. I am not bold to do the phone challenging their rejections. I even pushed it further in the emails like "if you give me a chance...." I don't know if it is the subs causing me to do this stuff or what but could be, right?

I still haven't experimented with job searches so that would be on my next list of to do's. I think I have also witnessed more frequent manifestations occasionally of random stuff. However I haven't had that feeling to "dress good"...yet remembering that one of the listeners reported he felt the whole "better dress attitude" it hasn't occurred in me yet maybe in the distant coming weeks it might happen. I am glad I am seeing things happen let's see what the next coming weeks hold...

RE: ultra success - tahersyed34 - 01-08-2015

DAY - 8
8.5 hours exposure

Well I knew i should have not gotten my hopes up. For one the guy that I was trying to make the sale off of never replied back to my quote so that deal is dead. On another note, my internships I sought out, a therapist who responded to me never replied back to me with my inquiry. The other one that seemed interested is still willing to give me a chance only for filing papers and not of anything else I mentioned yesterday about client contact etc.

I didn't make any calls or send emails today about the internship but I plan to do it tomorrow and shoot dozens of emails to random therapists. Numbers game right?

If it serves any consolation, at least there are 2 considered interested therapists that may give me a chance; big difference from before ever listening to US when zero ever responded in my emails; so I have to believe that US made a difference in people beginning to show interest since nothing is gonna happen until you start making the effort, US is just a helping bonus that increases chances is my belief; you have to put in the effort which is what I am doing. Ok enough about the internship.

I am going to start putting in more listening time into US. I don't think 8 hours is ideal for getting better results from just 8 hours; so I am thinking about 9.5 to 10 hours a day instead. I would assume longer exposure time will mean faster results.

I still am under the impression that US attracts money because I received a check of $7 in the mail unexpecting that I was going to get anything; when I was delivering, a lady tipped me $5 cash and another $5 "paypal funds". I am not seeing magical results but I am seeing "something"

I would make a bold statement that by listening even for 5 or 6 months (I am going to only do 90 to 100 though) would ultimately bring the most excellent results. But I can't commit 5 or 6 months because I have other subs I would like to experiment with.

I have been feeling negative and a little frustrated and worried because of my career situation. So I am really hoping US will pull through and help me find a good paying job by the end of the 90 to 100 day usage. So I still have 82 to 92 days before the outcome happens.

Haven't started job hunting yet but am ready to seize the day with my searches while using US.
I am happy that my adsense account got approved; I am going to be learning internet marketing attracting targeted traffic to my site and will be creating more adsense accounts practicing other methodologies;

I also think and am beginning to realize that I cannot just use US alone anymore. I need something to go with it such as overcoming fear shame and guilt or EPRAH with US that might also enhance the results with US. So I might start mixing the 2 together and reporting daily results with EPRAH and US (starting to listen to both tonight). Because I do believe I have much that I fear about and alot of shame deep rooted in me. So that's it to report tonight other than that nothing else interesting has unfolded. Until tomorrow.

EDIT:: Nevermind I cannot use EPHRA as that is 5g and US is only 4g. So scratch that.

RE: ultra success - TheChosenOne - 01-08-2015

It sounds like LTU (Life Tune Up) would be a good sub for you...it "Enhances and Upgrades" all areas of your life and is in 5G Technology