Subliminal Talk
Freedom Lifestyle Log - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Freedom Lifestyle Log (/Thread-Freedom-Lifestyle-Log)

Freedom Lifestyle Log - Pat - 12-29-2014

Started BASE 5G on December 26, 2014. I have some product and business ideas that I need to get off the ground and it's now or never time. I'm looking for any advantage I can get to succeed at this, which is why I'm using the sub.

So before I begin the subliminal, here is my baseline without using it.

I have a full time job I would like to leave. I have a small business set up, but not many clients. I have an abundance of product ideas but nothing concretely made. I've joined a Mastermind group to get help learning to market my materials. For this Mastermind I have a deadline of early February for the completion of my first product. I am half-way there in accomplishing that goal.

I'm three days into the sub at this point. All I have to report so far is my dreams have been very success focused. One of them was almost "prophetic" as I predicted in my dream the reply to an online conversation I was having. Not sure where that came from, but I feel it's good science to report all my observations.

I have always been a hard/focused worker when it is something I care about, but the past fews days I feel like this has increased and I've had better focus.

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - MJ1 - 01-04-2015

Good to see another BASE journal here.reading this materials feels right

Keep it on bro.

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - Pat - 01-12-2015

Thanks for the encouragement!

(01-04-2015, 03:18 AM)MJ1 Wrote: Good to see another BASE journal here.reading this materials feels right

Keep it on bro.

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - Pat - 01-12-2015

So a couple weeks in...

So far all I can say is that something is happening. People are treating me very differently.

It's almost like AM taken up a 10 notches. I walk into a room and people assume I'm in charge.

My assertiveness is at a whole new level too. It feels impossible to let people manipulate me and waste my time. It's like something in my brain simply won't allow that anymore, no matter the consequences.

To illustrate:
Someone tried manipulating me with "kindness" to get me to do what she wanted. I was kind back but told her under no circumstances would I be doing that. The truth is she's burned bridges with everyone else and views me as the only person she can manipulate because I am a kind person (most of the time).

She responded with "why, don't you like me anymore". I responded that "it has nothing to do with liking. I like you just as before. But, it has to do with showing respect for other people's time and energy of which you are not showing respect".

The weird thing is that it just came out. In the past I would have weighed the foreseable consequences and decided on the smoothest path. This time it was like it wasn't even a choice. My mind kept saying "MY TIME WILL NOT BE WASTED".

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - tahersyed34 - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 09:53 AM)Pat Wrote: So a couple weeks in...

So far all I can say is that something is happening. People are treating me very differently.

It's almost like AM taken up a 10 notches. I walk into a room and people assume I'm in charge.

My assertiveness is at a whole new level too. It feels impossible to let people manipulate me and waste my time. It's like something in my brain simply won't allow that anymore, no matter the consequences.

To illustrate:
Someone tried manipulating me with "kindness" to get me to do what she wanted. I was kind back but told her under no circumstances would I be doing that. The truth is she's burned bridges with everyone else and views me as the only person she can manipulate because I am a kind person (most of the time).

She responded with "why, don't you like me anymore". I responded that "it has nothing to do with liking. I like you just as before. But, it has to do with showing respect for other people's time and energy of which you are not showing respect".

The weird thing is that it just came out. In the past I would have weighed the foreseable consequences and decided on the smoothest path. This time it was like it wasn't even a choice. My mind kept saying "MY TIME WILL NOT BE WASTED".

Very exciting; I look forward to this and AM this year in 2015; my new year resolution subs lol

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - tahersyed34 - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 09:53 AM)Pat Wrote: So a couple weeks in...

To illustrate:

Very exciting; I look forward to this and AM this year in 2015; my new year resolution subs lol

RE: Freedom Lifestyle Log - Pat - 03-10-2015

Started Stage 3 a week ago. This sub is hard to assess because I'm not looking for quick external changes because I expect the work to take time.

I can say that I e got a ton done on my project. I've become more aggressive in accomplishing tasks. Every decision I make is aligned with my objective , even fun is productive because I've started viewing it as recharge time so I can work better later.

This month so far has been rough. I've needed more sleep and I wake up feeling slightly "hungover", like my brain is tired from processing. This has happened before and I usually just ride it out and it fades after a week or two.

That's all for now.