Subliminal Talk
subniminals vs visualizations - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: subniminals vs visualizations (/Thread-subniminals-vs-visualizations)

subniminals vs visualizations - The GK - 02-06-2011

Hey,
I am considering to start with subniminals. My focus is to get
- approached by and having more women in my life
- a bigger social circle (more friends).
For the time I visualize while listening to theta CDs (which gets your brain into theta brain-state, making it easier to program with new beliefs) and I have been successful with it (being approached much more often).

I wonder therefore if it’s fine to visualize, in addition to subniminals? And is using subniminals a faster way to get new beliefs than visualization with theta?

I consider the programs "Become Irresistibly Attractive two Beautiful Women Sexually "and "Develop an aura of sexiness". I want to start with the ones who are priced the lowest first. Is it a good combination, or should I go for some other products? And what kind of results can I expect?

RE: subniminals vs visualizations - RainbowAbyss - 02-07-2011

I would say subliminals like the ones u mentioned will work
Faster and more effectively than visualization. They will cut right to the root of ur issues and put
what ur change on auto pilot. Visualizations can work great, but there's a lot of factors that make it work that r hard to hold onto and hard to get right+plus if ur trying to visualize and still have deeper issues it might not help.
Plus subs help u to unconciously know what u never knew u did not know, with visualizations u might end up rehearsing patterns, by accident, that don't serve u. Visualize being irrestibaly attractive to women for a week then get the sub for it and do that for a week, u have nothing to lose, alot to gain and I can pretty much gaurentee u, ur gonna be floored by the results compared to visualizations.

RE: subniminals vs visualizations - Jackie - 02-09-2011

(02-06-2011, 04:32 PM)The GK Wrote: Hey,
For the time I visualize while listening to theta CDs (which gets your brain into theta brain-state, making it easier to program with new beliefs) and I have been successful with it (being approached much more often).

I wonder therefore if it’s fine to visualize, in addition to subniminals? And is using subniminals a faster way to get new beliefs than visualization with theta?

I consider the programs "Become Irresistibly Attractive two Beautiful Women Sexually "and "Develop an aura of sexiness". I want to start with the ones who are priced the lowest first. Is it a good combination, or should I go for some other products? And what kind of results can I expect?

Hi Gk,

I don't know about using visualizations with theta (you'd have to ask Shannon about that one), but I would think that using visualizations, as long as they match up with the intent of the program you're listening to, sounds like a great idea. I would really be interested in getting feedback from you on this in our forum to see if combining visualizations and subs would speed up your results at all. Great idea! Please keep us posted!

RE: subniminals vs visualizations - Shannon - 02-11-2011

(02-06-2011, 04:32 PM)The GK Wrote: Hey,

You can visualize and use subliminals too. However, as always, keep in mind that the more different things you tell your subconscious you want it to do, the slower the process becomes,as it must do three things (visualized directions, plus two different, although similar, subliminals) instead of just one.

You can expect to get results that take longer to manifest with more rather than fewer subliminals. I suggest just using one sub at a time, since you only have one goal.

Subs with visualization, at the point where the goals intersect, will bolster one another. It should be pretty obvious once the sub kicks in, though.