Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up 3.1 (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-1--4994)

Life Tune Up 3.1 - Mystic Pymp - 12-12-2014

Hello!

As a foreword I'll like to point out that if you have any question about Life Tune Up (LTU in short) or subs in general don't hesitate to ask me via PM, I will gladly help with any problems or ambiguities. Also I was writing on my journal available here which may give you more insight on how LTU worked for me.

So, how was LTU? Was it worth its price? What were the changes?

One at the time. Was it worth it? For me, yes. LTU has been very fun ride for me and one I'm surely not regret taking. Do I recommend it? Well, yes and no. And the reasons are twofold. Firstly it's sub which is quite demanding emotionally sometimes, it made me (and still makes me) go through a roller-coaster of feeling and emotions, often times burrowed deep for months and years. Secondly, it's not a magic pill. Will to change is 50% of success already, so if you will listen to it hoping miracles will happen forget it and look for other subs. That being said LTU should motivate you to evolve with time so that removes part of the problem, but strong resolve with or without subliminals is, I think, necessary. If you have resolve and you are prepared for some unpleasant moods every now and then, I recommend it to you with all my heart.

Before I'll talk about changes I want to point out I didn't follow LTU all the way through. Instructions suggest 3-6 months and even though I have over 100 days on my account I think another 100 days would give me a lot of good. I stopped LTU cause I'll be using another sub (AM) which is complementary with LTU and I hope I will expand upon changes brought by LTU. And changes were numerous. I'm much more optimistic now, something that is easily to see when I'm compared to my colleagues. I've made new friends which bring me up and celebrate my successes while letting go of those negative, bringing down people. I'm less conforming, much more self-aware confident. My self-esteem is probably all time high (that being said it's still low) and I finally feel like I deserve good in my life. I'm more mature, organized and responsible. But at the same time I'm more fun to be around, sociable and friendly. My fear, shame and guilt diminished, both concerning past and the present.

Most importantly however I moved on from issue(s) that bothered me for 2 years - a broken heart. LTU made me go through it all again and resolved it once and for all. I don't wanna say details here, you can read my journal for that, but that cleansing alone was worth a lot and may be responsible for much of the good stuff described above.

It's not all that perfect, however. I still have issues. As I pointed out LTU is no magic pill, I will not resolve all your problems. I'm still shy and introvert, hard to make friends. I'm still anxious when around people I don't know. I still have emotional issues and even yesterday I had a break proving it perfectly. I still bite my nails while I'm anxious. I still procrastinate more than I'd want to. And although I'm much happier in my skin, I'm still not the person I want to be.

This doesn't mean LTU failed. Remember that I could have used it twice as long as I did, which might have resolved some problem. Also this is what (for me at least) LTU was supposed to do - to lay foundations for other subliminals to build upon. Like a first bus which I needed to take before going to the next. I'll learn if LTU failed in 6 months, when I'll complete AM subliminal and I'll see if foundations were strong. Right now I think there are very solid and if building standing on them will fall, it will be because of poor walls, not foundations.