Subliminal Talk
MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) (/Thread-MasterEnki-Positive-Vibes-Part-1-Healing-My-Heart-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 06-26-2015

Overall I got decent results with EPRHA,

Out of 10,

Emotional Pain Relief - 9 / 10

Emotional Healing - 6.5 / 10

Guilt / Shame / Fear Release - 7 / 10

Mental / Emotional Maturity - 5.5 / 10

Self-Forgiveness - 3 / 10

Forgiveness of Others - 5.5 / 10

Letting Go of Past - 4 / 10

Self-Validation - 7.5 / 10

Overall I'm a lot more mellow and I get over painful stuff much faster.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Jake2015 - 06-26-2015

(06-20-2015, 07:38 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: My overall usage was:

USAGE per day - 8 to 12 Hours (depending on schedule)

MASKED - 772 Hours (exact)
ULTRA - 925 Hours (approx)

TOTAL HOURS - 1,697 (approx)

TOTAL DAYS - 185

AVE per day - 9.17

Results:

Emotional Pain Relief: B
I almost always felt calm when / after using EPRHA. Though I still had moments of painful emotions.

I tend to get over painful stuff a bit faster than I used to.

Emotional Healing: D
I didn't notice much of this.

Though I do think I'm overall emotionally healthier.

Guilt / Shame / Fear Release: C
I rarely notice guilt / shame.

I have been having nightmares almost every night, so I assume fear is being worked on.

Near the end (Day 160 to 185), I had a few rare urges to do wild things (such as piss in a public mailbox or headbutt furniture to get WTF reactions from people), but common sense reminded me that I have nothing to really gain from doing random, stupid things.

I still have anxiety and still feel uncomfortable in new (or uncommon) situations.

Mental / Emotional Maturity Improvement: D
Didn't notice much of this, except maybe once or twice.

I do try and stay grounded / down-to-earth.

Self-Forgiveness: F
Noticed nothing / no improvement (as far as I know).

Forgiveness of Others: D
I noticed a little bit of this. I'm willing to give some people a 2nd chance.

I still get pretty annoyed at people who have smug attitudes (e.g. I'm superior to you and therefore have the right to steal your stuff), negging / put downs, unfairness, etc.

Letting Go of the Past: F
Not at all. I still reminisce quite regularly.

Self-Validation: C
I have noticed some nice improvements in this area.

I'm less interested in getting / impressing women, and I have less Oneitis kind of feelings (though I still have these feelings at times).

Plans:

Next up will be LTU 5G,

It should help reinforce alot of EPRHA, and also add some new stuff that seems useful.

After that, I will likely aim at losing my virginity with an AYP.

But because of this above mesaage I thought you had rubbish results with EPRHA but your last message now seems to say otherwise and so if you have had great success though I'm confused I'm super happy for you

I do suggest continuing with EPRHA though until you can give 9/10 or 10/10 to everything as thay seems to be the best way to gain from it

what do you think?