Subliminal Talk
MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) (/Thread-MasterEnki-Positive-Vibes-Part-1-Healing-My-Heart-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 02-11-2015

Day 60:

EPRHA is going pretty okay,

I'm going to be focusing on Emotional Healing / Emotional Health for quite a while.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - LionKing - 02-11-2015

^^That's what you EPRHA guys seem to be writing at the moment:

"Day (40-90): EPRHA is (ok/going great). I'll be doing this for a long time."

So I guess either its just really great or the "emotional pain relief" module has you all feeling like you're on pain killers and you're just floating around Big Grin Well, I'll see for myself soon enough.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 02-20-2015

Day 69, giggity!!

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 03-01-2015

Day 78:

I'm still full of fear / anxiety.

I'm still having regular anxiety attacks and feelings of impending doom and gloom (I've been having these for years, since a young age).

Guilt / Shame seem to have been more or less beaten / aren't noticeable, which is nice. But Fear is still as intense, as it always was (or that's the way it seems).

I've been having plenty of nightmares.

Some of my nightmares have included:

- Running and hiding from my friends, since they were trying to kill me.

- Visiting one of my friends, and he had 3 tigers as pets, and they were stalking me and really looked like they wanted to eat me. I locked myself in my friend's room, and the door was banging, and the hinges started falling off, and claws were starting to come through the door.

- Getting fined / jailed for stuff I didn't do (being framed, etc.)

I also wake up most mornings feeling like I've had a nightmare (or more), but without remembering what the topic was.

I hope this is a sign that my fear is being slowly overcome.

I definitely have a LONG way to go.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 03-27-2015

Day 105:

Still on EPRHA.

Still having nightmares.

Still experiencing some Anxiety in my day-to-day life.

Rarely experience Guilt / Shame.

Time to continue on with EPRHA...

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - koshas - 03-27-2015

(03-01-2015, 03:20 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: Day 78:

I'm still full of fear / anxiety.

I'm still having regular anxiety attacks and feelings of impending doom and gloom (I've been having these for years, since a young age).

Guilt / Shame seem to have been more or less beaten / aren't noticeable, which is nice. But Fear is still as intense, as it always was (or that's the way it seems).

I've been having plenty of nightmares.

Some of my nightmares have included:

- Running and hiding from my friends, since they were trying to kill me.

- Visiting one of my friends, and he had 3 tigers as pets, and they were stalking me and really looked like they wanted to eat me. I locked myself in my friend's room, and the door was banging, and the hinges started falling off, and claws were starting to come through the door.

- Getting fined / jailed for stuff I didn't do (being framed, etc.)

I also wake up most mornings feeling like I've had a nightmare (or more), but without remembering what the topic was.

I hope this is a sign that my fear is being slowly overcome.

I definitely have a LONG way to go.

I had a very similar dream recently with am6.about being setup/ framed it was very surreal and agitating.it was like I was in a bad movie from finding a gun in my suitcase that was not mine etc.

I do not have dreams like that.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 04-12-2015

Day 121:

EPRHA is going pretty well.

I'm enjoying the calming effect that it seems to have.

I don't notice much, except for the occasion moment. Such as:

- Less Oneitis towards my crushes (which I'm pretty sure are married / uninterested)

- Less Guilt / Shame

Most the time though, I just have faith that EPRHA will have great benefits unfold in the future.

Also, I definitely have some weaknesses. Luckily LTU covers most of them (at least the weaknesses I'm currently aware of),

After EPRHA, I'll be most likely moving on to LTU.

But for now, another 1 - 2 months of EPRHA.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 05-17-2015

Day 156:

Still going with emotional healing,

The main thing I've noticed lately is that I suddenly find Asian women to be attractive.

Normally I only get turned on by western women with curves / big tits!!

I still really like the idea of big ol' titties. But more petite, Asian women are becoming an okay option in my mind.

Apart from that, I'm feeling pretty mellow. Which I find enjoyable.

Time for some more EPRHA...

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 06-17-2015

185 days of EPRHA complete,

More details on the weekend, when I have more time.

For now, I will be taking a break from subs for a week or so, then will be starting LTU 5G.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 06-20-2015

My overall usage was:

USAGE per day - 8 to 12 Hours (depending on schedule)

MASKED - 772 Hours (exact)
ULTRA - 925 Hours (approx)

TOTAL HOURS - 1,697 (approx)

TOTAL DAYS - 185

AVE per day - 9.17

Results:

Emotional Pain Relief: B
I almost always felt calm when / after using EPRHA. Though I still had moments of painful emotions.

I tend to get over painful stuff a bit faster than I used to.

Emotional Healing: D
I didn't notice much of this.

Though I do think I'm overall emotionally healthier.

Guilt / Shame / Fear Release: C
I rarely notice guilt / shame.

I have been having nightmares almost every night, so I assume fear is being worked on.

Near the end (Day 160 to 185), I had a few rare urges to do wild things (such as piss in a public mailbox or headbutt furniture to get WTF reactions from people), but common sense reminded me that I have nothing to really gain from doing random, stupid things.

I still have anxiety and still feel uncomfortable in new (or uncommon) situations.

Mental / Emotional Maturity Improvement: D
Didn't notice much of this, except maybe once or twice.

I do try and stay grounded / down-to-earth.

Self-Forgiveness: F
Noticed nothing / no improvement (as far as I know).

Forgiveness of Others: D
I noticed a little bit of this. I'm willing to give some people a 2nd chance.

I still get pretty annoyed at people who have smug attitudes (e.g. I'm superior to you and therefore have the right to steal your stuff), negging / put downs, unfairness, etc.

Letting Go of the Past: F
Not at all. I still reminisce quite regularly.

Self-Validation: C
I have noticed some nice improvements in this area.

I'm less interested in getting / impressing women, and I have less Oneitis kind of feelings (though I still have these feelings at times).

Plans:

Next up will be LTU 5G,

It should help reinforce alot of EPRHA, and also add some new stuff that seems useful.

After that, I will likely aim at losing my virginity with an AYP.

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Jake2015 - 06-21-2015

Hey I'm fairly new here but reading alot and getting advice from many great people here that are great because they are giving and share how we all can better ourselves

I will also be starting with EPRHA eventually as my very first subliminal so read your journal here with great interest.

Firstly incase I missed it can I ask how you listened, was it just ultrasonic at night through speakers?

From reading your journal and ofcourse I could be wrong this is my newbie take on this but from reading your journal I feel you haven't dealt with all of your issues.

I got the feeling you had alot of stuff still to deal with and I suggest you simply continue with EPRHA. The new version of EPRHA will be released soon or eventually and this will have OF in there which I feel will help you and me alot but for you since you still have anxiety and reminisce about the past then these are clear indicators to me that for some reason your 185 days just isn't enough. Atleast take it to 192 days to reach 6periods of 32 days but I'd do another 3 months and then evaluate and another and then evaluate again.

Those check/bullet points you checked off above need to all be 100% clear or near to know you have got full worth from the program.

Don't rush to other programs and I know you started others first but all here including Shannon agree thst doing EPHRA and doing it well for what is needed for you individually will clear alot of resistance and allow future subliminals to work better.

Hell even if you never use another subliminal again then EPRHA will still I'm sure do amazing things for your future

just my suggestion thanks

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - MasterEnki - 06-23-2015

Quote:Firstly incase I missed it can I ask how you listened, was it just ultrasonic at night through speakers?

I listen to Ultra through 2 speakers at night, on the same side of my bed (right side), in line with my head, volume is around -55 db / -60 db.

I also listen to Masked (mostly Stream) using earphones in the day, time varies depending on schedule.

The majority of my listening is through Ultra at night.

Quote:The new version of EPRHA will be released soon or eventually and this will have OF in there which I feel will help you and me alot...

I will definitely be doing New-EPRHA / EPRHA 2.0, though I will do at least a few months of LTU before.

My plan for next 3 subs is either (depending on results from LTU):

EPRHA (done) > LTU > New-EPRHA > AYP

or

EPRHA (done) > LTU > AYP > New-EPRHA

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Jake2015 - 06-25-2015

Thanks for replying Smile

I like your plan and hope it works out for you

I have anxiety and fears and hope EPRHA and the new EPRHA 2.0 will do the job for me

RE: MasterEnki: Positive Vibes - Part 1 - Healing My Heart (EPRHA) - Jake2015 - 06-25-2015

I guess I've had time to think and I have to admit your lack of results with EPRHA does concern me. Normally especially as a 5G it would work far better wouldn't it?