Subliminal Talk
alpha male vs. woman magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: alpha male vs. woman magnet (/Thread-alpha-male-vs-woman-magnet)

Pages: 1 2

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Leo1990 - 12-12-2014

I want to say, although I have not run it yet Shannon says it may take up to three times... Wheres the beta in that?

You pay 500$ for it. I would be damn sure I got my moneys worth.

In fact I think that changing topics or programs so quickly without confidently solidifying the basics IS beta behavior.

You got it reversed. STARTING something and completely FINISHING it is Alpha behavior.

Be a man and see it through until the end.!!

2c

-Leo

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Ace - 12-12-2014

(12-11-2014, 12:35 PM)Clansy Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 11:22 AM)enoch Wrote: Woman magnet is literally what the title implies, I just completed it. Women will come into your life but it is still up to you what to do with the opportunity. Now ask yourself what do you want to do with this increased opportunity and if you can achieved that goal with your current skill.

If youre gonna run am6 again take a break, use a single stage sub before reruns. I suggest one of the internal improvement subs e.g. eprha.

Maybe you can share your experiences on WM2? Smile A lot of people would be interested in that here.
+1

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - RisingSon - 12-13-2014

I usually don't come here to ask for personal advice or force uneducated opinions on others, instead I mostly read and LEARN. The subliminals and directions set forth by Shannon are very direct.

Currently I'm on my second run of AM6.
I remember reading that the first run will stir up the subconscious and move you a big step in this direction.
Then only (or there might be exceptions) through the second and subsequent runs will these changes solidify in your CONSCIOUS awareness and actions.

This has been my experience.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Broski - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 10:31 AM)RisingSon Wrote: I usually don't come here to ask for personal advice or force uneducated opinions on others, instead I mostly read and LEARN. The subliminals and directions set forth by Shannon are very direct.

Currently I'm on my second run of AM6.
I remember reading that the first run will stir up the subconscious and move you a big step in this direction.
Then only (or there might be exceptions) through the second and subsequent runs will these changes solidify in your CONSCIOUS awareness and actions.

This has been my experience.

Great post Risingson. So you are experiencing many of the AM 6 programs claims coming to fruition during this second run?

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - TheRealJustin - 12-14-2014

It's like lifting weights. You keep working out your arms and your arms aren't where you want them to be yet. You need to let your arms rest to see the results, so now that your arms are worked out, stop working on your arms, let them rest. Work out your legs and stomach, then go back to your arms after they're rested and healed and stronger than ever. Let your arms heal while you start working on something else and then you will see how strong your arms really got. Then after you work out your legs and stomach you go back to your arms while your legs and stomach rest.

That's whats going to be best for you and if the whole world disagrees, the whole world is wrong.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Shawn - 12-15-2014

(12-14-2014, 12:12 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: It's like lifting weights. You keep working out your arms and your arms aren't where you want them to be yet. You need to let your arms rest to see the results, so now that your arms are worked out, stop working on your arms, let them rest. Work out your legs and stomach, then go back to your arms after they're rested and healed and stronger than ever. Let your arms heal while you start working on something else and then you will see how strong your arms really got. Then after you work out your legs and stomach you go back to your arms while your legs and stomach rest.

That's whats going to be best for you and if the whole world disagrees, the whole world is wrong.

That's an interesting way to see this. While AM does very much for "inner game" SM/WM do a lot towards "outer game". There was somewhere a post where someone said it's good to work on both (like you think). On the other side I get much resistance with SM so I often think a second run AM or at least EPRHA would have been a good idea.

Coming back to your example I wouldn't even see it like doing arms one day and doing legs another day. I would see it more as conditioning workout vs. weight lifting. To get the best of the weight lifting (SM/WM) you need to have a certain amount of basic fitness/condition (AM). If you don't have it the weight lifting wouldn't be that effective because you aren't able to continue the training after one set (just an example) but you can still do it this way if you want. I think it's difficult to find the right balance here, because one person could be fine with doing just one run where another person could need three runs AM to get that basic condition.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - TheRealJustin - 12-15-2014

(12-15-2014, 01:09 AM)sebastian Wrote: On the other side I get much resistance with SM so I often think a second run AM or at least EPRHA would have been a good idea.

Resistance is good. It means you're getting worked on. If it's easy then you're not growing, and if you're not growing then you're just wasting an extra 6 months in this case.

He's obviously going to listen to everyone else and do Alpha again.

Personally I think that's a bad choice, but then again he probably also doesn't have an extra $500 laying around to spend right now, but if money isn't an issue he should keep moving forwards and stay out of what's comfortable and familiar.

There's no growth where there's comfort.

It's good you're having a hard time with sm it means it's working and once it's in your subconscious mind and accepted by it, it will become a reality on the outside in the physical world.

I really have no clue, maybe doing alpha again is totally the best thing for him to do, but I still want him to do Woman Magnet so I can read the journal. There's a million alpha journals very few sm journals and next to zero WM journals.

I actually think there's only one completed WM journal, but that guy did alpha and sex magnet and some other ones too, so you really don't know what the results are coming from.

Someone just started WM though so I can follow his journal and see what's up. Hopefully a few other people start it too. I'm the type that needs lots of real user reviews before spending $500 on something like that. I did am5 and that's priceless so I'm sure WM is worth it, but still want reviews. I don't really see how it could be much better than biabw, aos2, and biabws all run together maybe with us every once in a while too. I have all four of those subs and they're amazing, so if WM is better than those then it could be pretty dang amazing, but I don't really see what would be a major difference that would be worth all the extra money.

Just want some journals because I'm really interested in seeing how it works out for other people. Especially people that don't really go out much or socialize because if it works for them, then damn. Might run that for like 4 years straight.

I'd rather be Vincent Chase than James Bond.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - Clansy - 12-16-2014

(12-15-2014, 01:35 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-15-2014, 01:09 AM)sebastian Wrote: On the other side I get much resistance with SM so I often think a second run AM or at least EPRHA would have been a good idea.

Resistance is good. It means you're getting worked on. If it's easy then you're not growing, and if you're not growing then you're just wasting an extra 6 months in this case.

He's obviously going to listen to everyone else and do Alpha again.

Personally I think that's a bad choice, but then again he probably also doesn't have an extra $500 laying around to spend right now, but if money isn't an issue he should keep moving forwards and stay out of what's comfortable and familiar.

There's no growth where there's comfort.

It's good you're having a hard time with sm it means it's working and once it's in your subconscious mind and accepted by it, it will become a reality on the outside in the physical world.

I really have no clue, maybe doing alpha again is totally the best thing for him to do, but I still want him to do Woman Magnet so I can read the journal. There's a million alpha journals very few sm journals and next to zero WM journals.

I actually think there's only one completed WM journal, but that guy did alpha and sex magnet and some other ones too, so you really don't know what the results are coming from.

Someone just started WM though so I can follow his journal and see what's up. Hopefully a few other people start it too. I'm the type that needs lots of real user reviews before spending $500 on something like that. I did am5 and that's priceless so I'm sure WM is worth it, but still want reviews. I don't really see how it could be much better than biabw, aos2, and biabws all run together maybe with us every once in a while too. I have all four of those subs and they're amazing, so if WM is better than those then it could be pretty dang amazing, but I don't really see what would be a major difference that would be worth all the extra money.

Just want some journals because I'm really interested in seeing how it works out for other people. Especially people that don't really go out much or socialize because if it works for them, then damn. Might run that for like 4 years straight.

I'd rather be Vincent Chase than James Bond.
As off right now I am planning to do WM after 3-4months (need to finish AM6) and if people would like it I could write diary at least to some extent. Right now I am personally not that bad with women, but didint have great success either.

My friends currently are really goals orientated, confident, mature and motivating, I do like that, but this creates big contrast with 95% of other people and I simply hate to socialize with negative people who's only dream is to get drunk.

Basically I lack constant stream and way to meet people and girls that clicks with me, so here I hope WM would be great help.

RE: alpha male vs. woman magnet - enoch - 12-19-2014

(12-12-2014, 07:37 PM)Ace Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 12:35 PM)Clansy Wrote:
(12-11-2014, 11:22 AM)enoch Wrote: Woman magnet is literally what the title implies, I just completed it. Women will come into your life but it is still up to you what to do with the opportunity. Now ask yourself what do you want to do with this increased opportunity and if you can achieved that goal with your current skill.

If youre gonna run am6 again take a break, use a single stage sub before reruns. I suggest one of the internal improvement subs e.g. eprha.

Maybe you can share your experiences on WM2? Smile A lot of people would be interested in that here.
+1

Here: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Woman-Magnet-2-5G Smile