Subliminal Talk
Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex (/Thread-Spiderwebs-BIATBW-7-1-and-BIATBW-sex)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Clamshell - 02-03-2011

You're only on day three? That's some good progress.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-04-2011

(02-03-2011, 03:14 PM)Clamshell Wrote: You're only on day three? That's some good progress.

Not sure what day this is...but i am continuing to lsiten to 7.1 all day at work on silent...things have been going about the same.. feeling good, stronger, more confident and more self esteem...
women are friendly, nothing unusal to report. i seem to get pretty quick resluts from shannons work, and unless its a placebo effect, but its one hell of a placebo..lol...sometimes its subtle at first. i am one of those guys that is good at reading body signals..women almost never are forward, but they do certain things as an ioi that has increased since listening, such as more eye contact, smiles, saying hello, ....i am noticing more of this, which is i think in the script. so far, so good.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - boromir - 02-05-2011

(02-04-2011, 09:06 AM)Spiderweb Wrote:
(02-03-2011, 03:14 PM)Clamshell Wrote: You're only on day three? That's some good progress.

Not sure what day this is...but i am continuing to lsiten to 7.1 all day at work on silent...things have been going about the same.. feeling good, stronger, more confident and more self esteem...
women are friendly, nothing unusal to report. i seem to get pretty quick resluts from shannons work, and unless its a placebo effect, but its one hell of a placebo..lol...sometimes its subtle at first. i am one of those guys that is good at reading body signals..women almost never are forward, but they do certain things as an ioi that has increased since listening, such as more eye contact, smiles, saying hello, ....i am noticing more of this, which is i think in the script. so far, so good.

The dead give away for me is that play with their hair more while talking to me, little clue that they're attracted. Also, I remember while using DAS that some women would give me that mean horny look, like they want to stab you, or you stab them with something besides a knife. I haven't had any of those looks with this sub, yet.
I also find it interesting and good that you are having fast results. That happens to me too after listening to a new sub, I get amazing results in the beginning, then it plateaus for a while with nothing much happening, then another cycle begins. It could be coincidental, but it sure seems that there is something to the novelty thing for the brain.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - WildFlower - 02-05-2011

(02-05-2011, 11:23 AM)Boromir Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 09:06 AM)Spiderweb Wrote:

The dead give away for me is that play with their hair more while talking to me, little clue that they're attracted. Also, I remember while using DAS that some women would give me that mean horny look, like they want to stab you, or you stab them with something besides a knife. I haven't had any of those looks with this sub, yet.
I also find it interesting and good that you are having fast results. That happens to me too after listening to a new sub, I get amazing results in the beginning, then it plateaus for a while with nothing much happening, then another cycle begins. It could be coincidental, but it sure seems that there is something to the novelty thing for the brain.

I totally get that as well. The initial surge, followed by a plateau then a second stage about two weeks in.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiral - 02-05-2011

I usually have a pattern of two weeks as well. In the first 2 stages it was like a week and a 1/2.

And boromir.. I think I know what you speak of.. these angry horny looks. It's weird and I've never noticed it like that before, but I believe I was getting that from the bartendress last night.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - boromir - 02-05-2011

(02-05-2011, 12:24 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I usually have a pattern of two weeks as well. In the first 2 stages it was like a week and a 1/2.

And boromir.. I think I know what you speak of.. these angry horny looks. It's weird and I've never noticed it like that before, but I believe I was getting that from the bartendress last night.

Yeah, it's so much fun! I haven't had it happen in a while. A hot woman at work gave me the look a few months ago.
One time a few years ago when I use to frequent this great out of the way strip bar, the attraction escalated to craziness between me and a hot dancer-she could not control herself and she made a complete fool out of herself in front of every one, but she didn't care. She wasn't onstage or started work yet, so she was just mingling with me when she got that mean look and started begging me to bite them - I'll never forget it, I guess you would have to be there to see the look.
I think when a woman is in the presence of a rare mysterious sexy man, a woman can't help herself, she becomes completely mean faced horny. I am not implying I fit that characterization, but I did at that time, and I continue strive to recapture that presence. That time in my life was miraculous, I felt great, but then life events kicked me in the nuts and I haven't really ever got that mojo back.
By no means this happens to me a lot, but when it does, its fun. I know there are plenty of guys here this happens more frequently. And I do know it starts with feeling absolutely great about yourself.