Subliminal Talk
Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex (/Thread-Spiderwebs-BIATBW-7-1-and-BIATBW-sex)

Pages: 1 2

Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-01-2011

hello all, Day 1

I am a 43 year old beta male who was lady killer in the 80's and 90's cause i had the "cute" thing going on but now after 30 extra pounds and life after 40, i need all the help i can get, married twice and divorced, having trouble even speaking to women now, hence i turned to shannon for help after trying other subliminal programs, but not much success with them, and pheros ( pheros turn you life from hits galore to hell on earth, its called od and im good at it )...basically, shannons products were the only thing i could really feel and feel that i really was chainging stuff..

OKay, the BIATBW 7.1 has great promise, listened to it on silent for about 16 hours, went to a local bar, and yes, all the women were checking me, out it was weird, like i had some type of force that i could project at women, like pure masculine sex energy, and they felt it...i felt borerline cocky with this audio even at work listening on my computer, like i became more energetic and articulate..nice feel to this audio...

last night, got itchy and said let me try BIATBW sexually and use them together...as an experiement...i ordered the BIATBsex and started my listen...after about 5 listenings, my sub mind starts giving me the little signals about it...like how much it hates or is resisting a particular program...
okay, feel asleep listing to ocena version of sex...this morning, woke up and felt pretty good, decided to go to local waffle house for breakfast...walked in and had some very STRANGE events occur, it was almost like a none overdose..lol...i had the manager keep staring at me for like 10 seconds, it was weird, i had another guy keep turning back and looking at me...there was a woman who was a waittress who seemed to want to be close to me, like always close to my space but she WOULD NOT make eye contact with me, which was weird..the only woman in the place that would look at me was the old lady waittress, who gave me deep rich eye contact...i did try to project some sex energy like i did the night before and i had a guy turn around and just look at me with fear and then turn around and leave...so not sure whats going on here....

okay, this is my take, and anyone who reads this and is more knowledgable about subs, please chime ( of course, shannon as well Smile now, its like to me BIATBW 7.1 gives me a very strong aura and seems to really kick ass, gives me energy...lots of energy...masculine energy , that really repels guys, no question, i notice men have less desire to interact with me with this, or even be near me, women on the other day seem to want too..that was my first impression from 7.1 for 16 hours of listening..now, the sex one, will it seemed to do somehting different...today, i felt resistance inside myself emotionally, like a little down, got guy attention as well, if not to just look at me and see what the hell is going on...its too early to tell about BIATBWSex cause i just listneed last night for about 5 hours and went out for breakfast..have not encourntered any chicks since then, but i am going to listen to "sex" for about 4 hours today...maybe shannon , you can give me some insight on what type of dynamic im expeiencing between the two...oh, and no pheros during this experiement,..only pheros im gonna hve are my own natural ones..lol..

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - ronatello - 02-01-2011

Glad to see your journal, Spiderweb! I would say just concentrate on the former sub you mentioned first and then add the 2nd one later on.
Since you labeled yourself "beta male", I would run those two subs back to back for while and then plunge into Alpha Male, using that exclusively. It will definitely help.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-01-2011

okay, second part of day...4 hours of BIATBWsex...okay, definitely, this is what im getting, very powerful....however, noticing
1. more guy attention, similar to 6.0 maybe?
2 catching guys looking at me ( staring at me ) from distance
3. Women defnintely feel sexual vibe, its almost like wearing pheros but women very smilinhg and friendly..

its like the experience is transcendent, i feel that my current reality is being altered somehow, all the old assocaitions and stuff are fading in and out, and new stuff coming in...like changing a radio station...even getting hits form women that are thousands of miles away that i have never seen before on facebook...so someting is happein and its major, almost kinda weird...there is something more going on that just my behavior conciously...something deeper...so far, kinda weird...im gonna switch back to 7.1 for rest of today..seems biatbwsex seems to make guys and girls like you, 7.1 repeals the dudes..of course, this all is too soon to say, could be my old beliefs fighting back..not sure...but biatbwsex is strong and i like it..yes...and i like 7.1...both are empowering as hell....i wish there were more people using these two..im definitely not going with the alpha set until i have run these two bad boys their course
(02-01-2011, 10:46 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: okay, second part of day...4 hours of BIATBWsex...okay, definitely, this is what im getting, very powerful....however, noticing
1. more guy attention, similar to 6.0 maybe?
2 catching guys looking at me ( staring at me ) from distance
3. Women defnintely feel sexual vibe, its almost like wearing pheros but women very smilinhg and friendly..

its like the experience is transcendent, i feel that my current reality is being altered somehow, all the old assocaitions and stuff are fading in and out, and new stuff coming in...like changing a radio station...even getting hits form women that are thousands of miles away that i have never seen before on facebook...so someting is happein and its major, almost kinda weird...there is something more going on that just my behavior conciously...something deeper...so far, kinda weird...im gonna switch back to 7.1 for rest of today..seems biatbwsex seems to make guys and girls like you, 7.1 repeals the dudes..of course, this all is too soon to say, could be my old beliefs fighting back..not sure...but biatbwsex is strong and i like it..yes...and i like 7.1...both are empowering as hell....i wish there were more people using these two..im definitely not going with the alpha set until i have run these two bad boys their course

of course, entirely possible that shannon has incorporated same parts of same script into these two, which is fine...i wonder if biatbwsex is the updated 6.0 without the guy negating effects..and 7.1 negates the guys...but both still kick ass so far...remember, im sitting at my desk for 8 hours with the silents playing...and going to sleep at night, so i will see....

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - RainbowAbyss - 02-01-2011

I noticed in the begining sexually still got guys attention
and then it dropped off after a day or two

(02-01-2011, 11:56 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I noticed in the begining sexually still got guys attention
and then it dropped off after a day or two

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Shannon - 02-01-2011

Don't mix those two. You're causing them to pull your mind in two slightly different directions, which will cause them to diverge and steadily neutralize each other in some important ways as you go forward.

Use one or the other. 8 hours a day. 12 max, if you use it by itself.

thank you rainbow Abyss...thats good to know..and the guy thing, its like they look at me like im from another planet..lol..had it happen twice today...you know, i love these prodcuts...shannon, you are a genius my friend! lol...cant wait to see what tommorow may hold
(02-01-2011, 12:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't mix those two. You're causing them to pull your mind in two slightly different directions, which will cause them to diverge and steadily neutralize each other in some important ways as you go forward.

wow, thanks shannon...didnt see your post when i responded to rainboy abyss, but i will only stick with one...didnt realize my experiment was pulilng me in two different ways..will stick with 7.1 for now...and go to the other afterwards...
(02-01-2011, 12:39 PM)Spiderweb Wrote: thank you rainbow Abyss...thats good to know..and the guy thing, its like they look at me like im from another planet..lol..had it happen twice today...you know, i love these prodcuts...shannon, you are a genius my friend! lol...cant wait to see what tommorow may hold
(02-01-2011, 12:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't mix those two. You're causing them to pull your mind in two slightly different directions, which will cause them to diverge and steadily neutralize each other in some important ways as you go forward.

wow, thanks shannon...didnt see your post when i responded to rainboy abyss, but i will only stick with one...didnt realize my experiment was pulilng me in two different ways..will stick with 7.1 for now...and go to the other afterwards...

yeah, have to admit, they both seemed to be working differently, i will still with 7.1 for now one until its run its course and report on that here....

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - RainbowAbyss - 02-01-2011

Shannon, does the sexual version have stuff in the script that negates unwanted male attention?

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Shannon - 02-01-2011

Yes. What you're seeing happen is the repulsion effects. I think it's that people are noticing the massively different aura that it generates.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-02-2011

Today is Day 2, and i feel wonderful...confident, sharp, happy and good...like a breath of fresh air..this 7.1 gives you a sense of calm, confident control...i cant attest to its all subliminal, but i feel that it is...will give further updates as day progresses...

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-02-2011

(02-02-2011, 07:25 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: Today is Day 2, and i feel wonderful...confident, sharp, happy and good...like a breath of fresh air..this 7.1 gives you a sense of calm, confident control...i cant attest to its all subliminal, but i feel that it is...will give further updates as day progresses...

okay, afternoon was nice...i am feeling more confident with women, able to articulate great conversations, relaxed and charismatic...mmmmm...i like this...so far, its making me feel really smoooth in conversations....will return with mroe updates...

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-03-2011

okay, im not sure what day this is? day 3....i have been only listening to 7.1...the technology in this is incredible, ( 4th generation ) i can feel it working and seeing very very nice resutls...

1. increased prescense
2. More respect from peers
3. confidence gradually increasing
4. stronger aura? yes, it feels like it.
5. more looks of desire from women
6. this is weird....like a general charisma...had two old friends call me out of hte blue that i hadnt talked to in a while...then a guy that was a friend at starbucks comes to my job to give me a CD he made for me about something we had talked about weeks earlier.
7. feeling better about everyday and the future, less anxiety
8. feeling of well being
9. few jealous looks from guys, maybe a bit of repulsion

so there we go, we will see.

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiral - 02-03-2011

Great results man! I'm glad it's working out for you Smile

How do you feel about this program affecting your ego? Is it kind of leveling you out and bringing you down to earth? I tend to feel part of my ego coming back with stage 4 of alpha in light doses. I wonder how these attraction subs make you feel as far as being grateful and being one with everyone. Are you truly enjoying everyone's company and the looks you are getting from everyone?

RE: Spiderwebs BIATBW 7.1 and BIATBW sex - Spiderweb - 02-03-2011

(02-03-2011, 09:48 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Great results man! I'm glad it's working out for you Smile

How do you feel about this program affecting your ego? Is it kind of leveling you out and bringing you down to earth? I tend to feel part of my ego coming back with stage 4 of alpha in light doses. I wonder how these attraction subs make you feel as far as being grateful and being one with everyone. Are you truly enjoying everyone's company and the looks you are getting from everyone?

Spiralout1988
hey man, am reallylike this audio 7.1 so far....yes, i like the looks and attention so far, but sometimes have feelings of depression or being down come about..however, sometimes it seems that some women feel my prescense so strongly that they just dont even look at me, which is weird...other times, they do...had some women express some very nice things toward me during todays staff meeting, some women look at me and when i look at them, they kinda blush? lol...
but however, i really havnet been around any hot single women cause i dont really come into much contact with them in my job, so not quite sure how its working with women but so far i seem to be making progress...