Subliminal Talk
Alpha Rehash - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Rehash (/Thread-Alpha-Rehash)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OVERALL AM6 IMPROVEMENT - AlphaMind - 03-25-2015

1. An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back. - 5 STARS on this man! *****
  2. Self forgiveness. - Yes! I forgive myself and just let go, I mean let go of literally every sh1t that happens and only do give a f*ck with things that either improve me or c0ckblocked me (so I will resolve it).
  3. Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you. - DOn't dare cross my line man! Don't dare. Not even my girls can walk away without getting what they deserves..
  4. Letting go of the past. - This may affect me in such that really makes me hard to recall failures and successes. While I can easily recall how I solve problems that are similar to previous experiences.
  5. Maturity improvement. - I am matured. Thank God! I am not some grown ass boys no more!!
  6. Wisdom enhancement. - Makes me more of a realists tho
  7. Self healing, emotionally and mentally. - healthy as f*ck, what can I say? From stage 1 to stage 5 I am banged with EPRHA
  8. Trauma and abuse healing. - I never experienced trauma nor abused so, yeah, nothing to say
  9. Supply your own love, affection and attention. - My a$s first! I can look in the mirror and say "Good morning you sexy motherfuck3R! Tongue "
  10. Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program. - In some social circles I do get bullied, but bullied in a very positive manner. I received challenges and knowledge (patriotism and I know you understand that whenever countries' ideologies are put they are hard as fu*k) Big Grin
  11. Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself. - Yes! Yes! I get stressed if I am not moving forward.
  12. Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else. - This makes me always says "There are no busy days, there are only priorities in one's life, so, if you can't [put any work to do] that means that is not in your priorities so f*ck you!" I accept NO, NOT EVEN MY OWN EXCUSES!
  13. Seek the challenge. - Love it!
  14. The notorious Optimus Engine 2.0. - this engine will put you in the sixth gear and drive you to your destination.
  15. Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. - I am rebuild and these 3 asshol3s are gone!
  16. Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change. - I say, with AM6 this has to be my fastest growth in life!
  17. Self validation. - I don't give a flying sh1t if you are a high status man or whatever. NOBODY VALIDATES ME! ONLY ME!
  18. Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects. -skipped-
  19. Optimize scripting for [SM3.0 Lead-IN]. - I could tell very well girls are trying to get my attention. Don't care to much. So many communities, organizations and activities (BIG THANKS TO FRIENDS MANIFESTATION!!)
  20. Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination. - I rarely procrastinate. Everything needs to be done for I need a VERY GOOD NIGHT SLEEP Smile
  21. Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females. - It is a bit contradicting I would say. I understand it is easy and I CAN do it but in the same time I just want to enjoy my growth and focus on being my highest.
  22. Approval seeking destruction. - NOBODY VALIDATES ME! ONLY ME!
  23. Self empowerment/self empowering. - LOL! I look like a crazy idiot man! Everytime I am weak I always empowering myself usually the empowerment is automatic Big Grin
  24. Only works for heterosexual males of at least 18 years of age.
  25. Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself. - seriously, I can't see myself depressed for irrelevant things or can't think negative thoughts.
  26. Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth. - Previously I am a realist optimist now I am a unrealistic optimism.
  27. Have unshakable self confidence. - FORTRESS LOL!
  28. Be unaffected by rejection. - Don't like me? Get out! Can't get out? Let me move then!!
  29. Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them. - They are below us, men and even most men are below me. No. Majority of humans are below me.
  30. Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses. - No! Expectations are created by me. I reject having expectations from anybody.
  31. Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise. - NICE! Being alone? Great! Being in the social center? AWESOME!
  32. No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”. - I AM NEEDY! For what? MONEY! LOL Tongue For others? Nah. I see other humans are weaker, inferior and lower than me. Why should I need them????
  33. Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself. - I am motivated to go to the gym and enjoy it. I enjoy it a lot!
  34. Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be. - It is effortless but my priorities aren't approaching women yet. SM3 will I become an meet-n-fuck machine!
  35. Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to. - GOD D4MN! TOO SELECTIVE MAN!
  36. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience. - People say "Look! THE boss!" and I will respond "Hello my employees Big Grin "
  37. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be. - I am not really noticing much tho.
  38. Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait. - Too calm man. TOO CALM.
  39. Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in). - AUTOMATIC! I am the God damn spread out men in everywhere.
  40. Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male. - Indeed.
  41. No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say. - DO I look like a man that give a f*ck? THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT! LOL... I am WAY off the social strata but if I am in one, I am automatically the center.
  42. Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. - FREEDOM it is!
  43. Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in. - Yes.
  44. Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both. - Yes! Yes!
  45. Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else. - I am a rejection machine! I reject any BSs' and sh1ts.
  46. Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex. - apparently some occasion I can had sex, but I unconsciously making sh1ts happen to avoid sex. Quite a shame LOL
  47. Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women. - I am not the type of guy that is liked by everyone. I am the contradictory type. In some circle I am the king while in some circle they banned me, but regardless of circle and who the hell it is my influence is everywhere.
  48. Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not. - Man. I am calm and comfortable in ANY social sh1ts.
  49. Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man. - ****
  50. Acceptance of, and feelings of deservedness of, being treated well - *****
  51. Deserving respect from others - ******
  52. Self love and liking yourself - ******
  53. Valuing yourself
  54. Extended ego balancing
  55. Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence
  56. Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positivity
  57. Self acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are
  58. Destruction of laziness
  59. Motivation boost
  60. Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha
  61. Extroversion enhancement and training
  62. Self forgiveness
  63. Social stability, skill and strength
  64. Overcome abandonment issues
  65. Success training
  66. Gratitude
  67. Self trust
  68. Self image of man, instead of boy
  69. Leadership training and development
  70. Decisiveness training
  71. Authenticity and congruence training
  72. Destruction of jealousy and possessiveness, and replacement with self
  73. security, self reliance and self satisfaction
  74. Constant self growth and progress

WHEW! There are 74 points in AM6 and that is AWESOME! In the grand scale of 0 - 10 I have a SOLID 7 in every points!

My last day of AM6 will be 10 May 2015 (3/4 of last posts for overall review again) and then continued with SM3.

I really can't wait for my 2'nd run of AM in 18 November 2015! DAMN MAN! 2015-2017 will be my STARTING YEAR FOR LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE!!!

COMBINING BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT WITH SUBLIMINALS - AlphaMind - 03-26-2015

(06-01-2010, 01:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Each stage has a script that has statements in it which are repeated over and over. There are a lot of different statements in each script, so it more or less reads like this:

(Not actual script sample, by the way!)

I am handsome.
I enjoy women.
Women enjoy me.
Women are fun to be around.
I enjoy having fun with beautiful women.
Beautiful women enjoy having fun with me.
I always have new and exciting beautiful woman coming into my life.
I enjoy meeting new people.
People enjoy having me around.
I am the life of the party.
I love to have fun.
I always have fun with others.
Other guys admire me for being so popular with beautiful women.
I always have a positive attitude, which makes others want to be near me.
Beautiful women have fun spending time with and socializing with me.

Now imagine that x 10 times as long... and repeated over and over... in special ways that multiply the impact... for 30 minutes at a time. It's a lot like carpet bombing your subconscious mind. And each stage shifts slightly to emphasize a different aspect. Now think of what's happening when you listen to it for 8 hours at a time. It's the equivalent of about a month's worth of affirmations for about every 6 to 8 hours you listen to it. You can literally get around 3 months worth of effect from affirmations in just 24 hours of listening to one of my subliminal. Now think of what you're doing in just a week of using my subliminal...

That's why my subliminals typically produce noticeable results much faster than the vast majority of other subliminals out there.

Again, if you want to use affirmations, they do work, but you need to either repeat them constantly for an inordinate amount of time each day or you need to use acceptance enhancers such as hypnosis, meditation or brainwave entrainment to really get good results.

I do offer brainwave entrainment programs, too. Core States of Awareness is a good choice for that.

http://subliminal-shop.com/brainwave-entrainment/core-states-of-awareness-exploration-kit.html

For these purposes, you want to use the Alpha and Theta levels.

For a finer degree of control, you'd want the Special Meditations set.

http://subliminal-shop.com/brainwave-entrainment/special-meditations-10-volume-set.html

Most of that (I believe it is Level 3 through Level 9 for that set) is useful for various degrees of impact.

Basically, you would listen to the spoken suggestions (affirmations) that you recorded, via speakers, while using earbuds to play the brainwave entrainment and get both.

Now based from this quoted text from Shannon it appears that

SPEAKERS : Playing the subliminals
EARPHONES : Playing the BWE

RE: Alpha Rehash - gelimang - 03-27-2015

Good luck on that dude, let's see your report that your life are filled with steamy and hot night in your place with so many girls around.. Big Grin

No offense, no offense..

RE: Alpha Rehash - GlaizenGold777 - 03-30-2015

Quote:Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male. - Indeed.

Quote:My last day of AM6 will be 10 May 2015 (3/4 of last posts for overall review again) and then continued with SM3.

10 May AlphaMind. 10 May. Not now. :p

RE: Alpha Rehash - dissonance - 04-03-2015

Does the Lead-In work for Woman Magnet too?

RE: Alpha Rehash - AlphaMind - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 11:17 AM)dissonance Wrote: Does the Lead-In work for Woman Magnet too?

(09-26-2014, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: It does not affect much. You'll be dominated by WM and that will be the focus of the subliminal and the mind. It will help if you do SM because theres some programming in AM from it, but if you discontinue and refocus, it does not make much difference.

RE: Alpha Rehash - soultra1n - 06-21-2016

Alpha 2.0

Ascendant Alpha (Shannon's term)

Quote:The other type of alpha, however, does not rely on the group for his ranking. He is independent of, and above the group for his self image, happiness and privilege. He does not weaken and get replaced over time, because he is not constantly spending his energy in a battle for supremacy. He has transcended the limitations of that system, and now relies on only himself for his status, etc. While the group may not acknowledge him initially, he will be seen as the greatest threat to the current alpha of the group once he is recognized because he does not acknowledge that alpha's position and authority as being a limiting factor for himself. And because of this, the power structure does not hold him in place, restrict him, control him. He is his own man, and independent of the power structures of the groups through which he passes.

This second type of alpha is the higher form of alpha. The more subtle form of alpha. The more alpha form of alpha. He may not be the six foot four hundred-pounds-of-muscle alpha-by-raw-force, but he is a leader regardless, and others will naturally follow him out of admiration and respect because of what and who he is. The key difference here is that the group-dominant alpha leads more out of fear based respect, than the admiration based respect of the "ascendant alpha". The ascendant alpha is a master of himself first and foremost. Others follow him not because he demands it, forces it, or threatens them if they don't, but because he displays the highest, truest form of leadership and masculinity: independence and self mastery.

Alpha 2.0

Quote:That leaves us with the final type of man, the Alpha Male 2.0, which comprises the remaining 5% of men. The Alpha 2.0 is exactly the same as the Alpha 1.0 with two significant differences.

The operating goal of the Alpha 2.0 is freedom and long term, consistent happiness.

He has structured his life so that every morning he wakes up and can do whatever the hell he wants, the way he wants, any time he wants, without having to check in with anyone. He is free from the agenda of a girlfriend, wife, boss, or society.

That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a special woman in his life. He certainly can. It means he can do whatever he likes without having to get permission from her, or anyone else.

Very unlike the Alpha 1.0, the Alpha 2.0 doesn’t care what other people in his life think or do. He has structured his life so as to maintain a high level of happiness and well-being no matter what else happens with anyone in his life.

If the woman in his life throws drama at him, he shrugs and has sex with someone else. He doesn’t argue or lecture; that would damage his happiness. He never needs to worry about a boss, because he doesn’t have one. He’s outcome independent. He doesn’t care what others do…he’s on a Mission.

Because everyone in his life knows he does this, people quickly learn to not give him all the drama, anger, rules, and problems betas and Alpha 1.0s regularly have to wrestle with.

LOLOL! We are on the right track guys! Since the very beginning of Alpha Male Training Set from 2006 we have trained to be the Alpha 2.0 Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

SOOO EXCITED!!
[/quote]

LOL, I am both Alpha 2.0 and Ascendant Alpha according to this, the description is almost 100 % correct for me. The funny thing is I never knew this until today when I found this forum. Also, I've never read any books about this topic, but I found a lot of information + that book "The Unchained Man Alpha Male 2.0" so I'll be reading it. only problem in my life is I don't make enough money, but I don't really give a fk about it since I know that if I decide to do something, it always happens in the end. Being able to change one's mentality when needed is key.