Subliminal Talk
Self Confidence - ASC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Self Confidence - ASC (/Thread-Self-Confidence-ASC)

Self Confidence - ASC - docji - 11-09-2014

Hey guys,
So I am sick and tired of starting and stopping the Sub everytime. First of all, most of the time I spent on the computer is studying through videos. So I dont have the subs on.
At night I have to bring my computer to my bedroom connect it and put the sub on repeat. Sometimes, well most of the time, I miss doing that too.
But its really inspiring to hear how some of the people have changed their subconscious thoughts and beliefs. So from here on, I make a commitment to do ASC for 50 days.
And then starting January 2015, I will start with Alpha Male 6.0
Keep u guys posted on my progress.

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - JackOfHearts - 11-09-2014

I'm wondering if it's some resistance you have there. A lot of my friends who I have give them sub react the same way. They start for ~4 day and then they find some excuse to stop. Or they are too lazy too play the sub. In my opinion it's not laziness, it's a subconscious trick so you stop listening.
Don't take it as an insult, it is in my opinion a resistance to the sub. I had a girl friend who simply stop talk to me because I ask her why she stop and she didn't want to give an answer to it.

I hope you get it right this time. Good luck

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - docji - 11-09-2014

Hey maniac360,
Thanks for the feedback. oh please feel free to offer feedback or criticism. I am here to learn and improve myself. I appreciate your honesty.
I mostly stop it because I feel like its not working. I dont see any real change. I spoke with 1 of my friend about this and he think people who are strugglers/losers/etc do all these things. Not worth it blah blah. I still continued it. And since these are subs, ofcourse you dont hear the script.
So I dont know, I feel like its like a placebo effect u know.
I havent seen anything strong change in my personality or my procrastination habits or anything. So I do it here and there. Mostly I just put this sub on at night on my laptop and put the volume to 30 and go to sleep wake up and the same old routine continues u knoww....
I know this is legit.... but may be due to lack of results on me. I dont feel motivated i guess Sad

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - MJ1 - 11-09-2014

One of the most beautiful girls of university became my girl friend while i was doing ASC. 5.11" .i give some credit to sub.

Many guys here are using sub as a superhero power on daily basis.it's something rare and i see myself using it for the rest of my life until i find something more powerful.

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - JackOfHearts - 11-09-2014

(11-09-2014, 07:36 AM)docji Wrote: Hey maniac360,
Thanks for the feedback. oh please feel free to offer feedback or criticism. I am here to learn and improve myself. I appreciate your honesty.
I mostly stop it because I feel like its not working. I dont see any real change. I spoke with 1 of my friend about this and he think people who are strugglers/losers/etc do all these things. Not worth it blah blah. I still continued it. And since these are subs, ofcourse you dont hear the script.
So I dont know, I feel like its like a placebo effect u know.
I havent seen anything strong change in my personality or my procrastination habits or anything. So I do it here and there. Mostly I just put this sub on at night on my laptop and put the volume to 30 and go to sleep wake up and the same old routine continues u knoww....
I know this is legit.... but may be due to lack of results on me. I dont feel motivated i guess Sad

This may appear "stupid" but to me the simple fact that so many people find it so hard to play a sub every night is the proof that something is going on. I'm sure if someone would give them a normal music which contain just normal sound and they know it then it would be much easier for them to listen to it.

The same girl I was speaker of in the last post understood how to play the sub after I explained to her. But for some unknown reason to her she decided to listen only 30 mins to it. After I told her to listen all night she did for 10 days and noticed results but then she stop again for no apparent reason.

Her subconscious is trying to protect her thinking that she should stay safe and not to become a confident person. Subconsciously she knows that she has to lose something to become confident and she doesn't want to lose it.

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." - John D. Rockefeller

I'm sure you are afraid to lose something too. If you convince your subconscious that this the best past path it will be much easier.
Try to talk to him, tell him, reason him, tell him that to become confident is the best way to be safe and secure.

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - docji - 11-11-2014

First of all, thanks a lot for this info MJ1, Fonzy and Maniac.
I appreciate this tremendously. I like to get such good feedbacks from you guys. You are all absolutely right, some sort of resistance is stopping me to continue. I will make sure that I listen to ASC everyday for 12 hours until the end of this year, which will be about 50 days.

Nov 11 -- Day 1
I had the Silent sub on my laptop the entire night. I try to put a slightly higher Volume just to make sure. I do calibrate with the ocean sound but I still end up putting at a little higher volume (about 30) on my laptop.
Thing I noticed, I had a good nights sleep. I ended up sleeping for almost 9 hours, I generally sleep for about 6-7 hours. So I feel more refreshed and energetic.
I had some acceptance and bullying issues when I was in high school so sometimes those thoughts and faces surface up every now and then even though this was something more than 10-12 yrs ago. But last night, I was back in my high school, I was pissed in my dreams. I was yelling at everybody and I wouldnt take any shit. I feel like I woke up short tempered today. Just mad and pissed off. I dont know why I am mad. I dont even know what I am mad about.
But just the feeling that I dont give a shit to anything. I think I had lots of worries about my future and with my dad recently getting laid off. And my thoughts of should I focus on studying and passing my board exams or getting whatever work I can. I have gotten indifferent. I feel like I should just focus on myself cos i got enough problems of my own.
So thats about it... I dont want to write too long to get u guys disinterested.

I will still continue to listen to the sub with headphones for the rest of the day for about 4-5 hours. Will post more on how that turns out tom.

RE: Self Confidence - ASC - Shannon - 11-12-2014

Consider this. You said you don't see a lot of results. You also said you know these subs are legit. Given that, perhaps it is also the very same resistance robbing you of a lack of results that you see others achieving in the same time frame, from the same program.

Time to clear out the fears. I suggest you might benefit from EHPRA for that.