Subliminal Talk
Stock Market Investing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Stock Market Investing (/Thread-Stock-Market-Investing)

Stock Market Investing - SantaRich - 01-29-2011

Maybe on using intuition to pick stocks, when to buy and sell.

I see you have a sub for Forax trading, was wondering if you have gotten any feedback on that. I know nothing about trading commodities, other than what I picked up from watching Trading Places, but I do know that movie is kind of based around the book, Way of the Turtle.

But if the forax trading sub can work, no reason a stock market sub couldn't workBig Grin.

Another sub I think would be cool would be on poker.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Tigurinn - 12-28-2011

I'll second that

RE: Stock Market Investing - Spiral - 01-01-2012

Buy Low Sell High.

LOL, I would like something like this. I would think it's easier to make a product for long term investing but short term is great also. Maybe you could make 2 different types because I may be getting into this sooner rather than later.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Zane - 10-28-2016

Is anyone here into Stock Marketing? Just asking

RE: Stock Market Investing - Blink - 10-29-2016

(10-28-2016, 03:23 PM)Zane Wrote: Is anyone here into Stock Marketing? Just asking

I don't trade myself, but I do software development for a prop trading firm. I can't get specific with the details, as per my work contract, but lemme know if you need anything! Smile

RE: Stock Market Investing - Raykon - 10-29-2016

i would buy.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Zane - 11-20-2016

Any idea when forex trading sub will come out?

RE: Stock Market Investing - Trend - 11-20-2016

To be successful in trading, you need a system; forget about fundamental analysis, seeing trends at the mall and buy 'cause everybody's wearing Nikey's and such.

You have to have a system that you can back-test, solid money management in place, a good reward/risk, a system that you can confidently trade and come ahead financially regardless of your hit ratio or whatever happens in the market.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Darwinn - 02-12-2017

I would third this.

I'm learning this now, as well as how to backtest, develop strategies and code them up. That's basically the goal by the end of the year, to be strong in this and have begun trading in anger.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Zane - 02-13-2017

I think this is included in BASE..We need this but I hardly think its gonna come out anytime soon,cause nobody cares about sub like these..

I once requested a sub and it took 3 years after it got enough comments and vote for it to be made.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Darwinn - 02-13-2017

Yeah, realistically the goal is quite narrow. Something related to Mastery of any skill would be pretty cool though. Like you pick a skill and the sub cuts you from 10,000 hours to mastery to like a year. That could be applied to anything, whether it's sales, pickup, investing, trading, analysis in general or music even, you name it.

Would basically be a more targeted and skill focussed MLS on steroids.

RE: Stock Market Investing - Zane - 02-13-2017

(02-13-2017, 02:49 AM)Darwin Wrote: Yeah, realistically the goal is quite narrow. Something related to Mastery of any skill would be pretty cool though. Like you pick a skill and the sub cuts you from 10,000 hours to mastery to like a year. That could be applied to anything, whether it's sales, pickup, investing, trading, analysis in general or music even, you name it.

Would basically be a more targeted and skill focussed MLS on steroids.

Yeah I agree.

Lets hope MLS 5.5G or 6G would be on steroids.