Subliminal Talk
Absolute self-confidence journal! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute self-confidence journal! (/Thread-Absolute-self-confidence-journal--485)

Pages: 1 2

Absolute self-confidence journal! - tx09 - 01-29-2011

Hi everyone,

I just started ASC. This is my first time using subliminals. I have to admit I am skeptical about subliminals, but I thought I'd give them a try for a month or two. I'll report my progress every now and then.

I'm listening to the masked ASC on my ipod at night. When should I listen to the ultrasonic one? Is it worth listening to both?

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - ronatello - 01-29-2011

If you have speakers that have good treble response, I would recommend the ultrasonic version for when you sleep but that's up to you.
Good luck with the sub, it has helped quite a few here! And yes, give it at least 30 days and you should notice a few things Smile

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Ryan - 01-29-2011

Glad to see you started a journal, man! The difference with the subliminals and affirmations, you'll see results in no time. Like Ron said, it's about preference, I do ultrasonic because it's easier to sleep and do other things like watch tv or listen to music. It also depends on your speakers like I mentioned in the message I sent you. You came to the right place, good luck!

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - tx09 - 01-29-2011

thanks guys. im hearing a buzzing sound, is this normal? i suppose it's the messages. should i turn the volume down?

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Spiral - 01-29-2011

If you are playing the ultrasonics and hearing the buzzing sound you may not have the right frequency of speakers. Your speakers must have a minimum of a 20kHz frequency response. Some people were hearing artifacts and slight buzzing noises and this is most likely because of that fact but sometimes people had the correct speakers. Your speakers may be partially blown but the subs are still working to some degree. Your best bet is to get some new speakers.

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - tx09 - 01-29-2011

so the ipod w/ the earphones works for the masked, but not for the ultrasonic? will listening to just the masked sub put me at a disadvantage? its time for me to get some speakers soon Smile

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - tx09 - 01-30-2011

im listening to the mask now. i hear the waves just fine, but in the background i hear a bunch of bees buzzing. so the bees will reprogram the subconscious? splendid!

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Ryan - 01-30-2011

Haha something like that. Shouldn't have any issues with the waves, the ultrasonic can be a bit tricky if you don't have the right speakers but there are plenty of guides on this forum.

What sort of confidence should I be expecting? I see self-confidence as assetiveness and going after what you want. I used to have what I thought was confidence before, but it was really passive-aggressiveness. I suppose I will go through a period where I'm passive-aggressive before I become assertive? How will this work?

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Shannon - 01-30-2011

tx, just relax and let the program do its thing. Over-thinking it is going to make it harder to see the results because you're trying so hard. The whole point of subliminals is that you don't have to try. Set it and forget it. When it kicks in, you'll know it.

got it! thanks!

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Patti - 02-01-2011

(01-29-2011, 08:29 PM)tx09 Wrote: so the ipod w/ the earphones works for the masked, but not for the ultrasonic? will listening to just the masked sub put me at a disadvantage? its time for me to get some speakers soon Smile

tx, do you have to listen with earphones or is this your choice?

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - tx09 - 02-01-2011

im listening to it using earphones throughout the day. at night i disconnect the earphones and listen to the ipod. why do you ask?

RE: Absolute self-confidence journal! - Patti - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 01:15 PM)tx09 Wrote: im listening to it using earphones throughout the day. at night i disconnect the earphones and listen to the ipod. why do you ask?

I was just wondering if that bothers you cause listening to masks or ultrasonics with earbuds would make me slightly insane or atleast a tad more insane than I already am lol. But if it works for you that's great!