Subliminal Talk
Hello everybody - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello everybody (/Thread-Hello-everybody--4843)

Hello everybody - dbzjakecake - 11-01-2014

name is dbzjakecake

i love improving myself and strive everyday to be a better version of myself. I am a certified personal trainer, but don't work at a gym. i currently am a sponsored bodybuilder and applying to medical school. So my days consist of eating my meals, working out, hanging out with friends and repeat.

i didn't know anything about subliminals or if they actually work, but i read some posts on this forum and decided i should try them. after my break up i decided to do EPRHA to heal the emotional pain. i haven't been the same since it. i constantly feel an emptiness and a sadness i can't comprehend. i was thinking EPRHA would help with the healing process and i would return to being my happy, positive self.

I started with Emotional Pain Relief And Healing Aid since it was free and wanted to see what results I would get. Been doing it for 60 days so far and still haven't really been my happy go lucky self yet. I wanted to ask the community if i should stick with the same sub or change to another sub.

I was really interested in starting Life tune up v3.1 as it would help me with my self esteem and all my problems i have been dealing with since the break up. Then i noticed alpha male 6 and noticed that is ultimately what i want to become. From the forums alpha male 6 would remove a bunch of negativity in me help and neediness which i would greatly benefit from. Then the foundation would be set for me to become the man I truly want to be. Before i purchase anything i just wanted to know everyone's thoughts.
Thank you

RE: Hello everybody - Shawn - 11-01-2014

AM6 is a great sub, if you can afford, go for it, if not stick another month with EPRHA and then do LTU.

RE: Hello everybody - RTBoss - 11-01-2014

Look up PSTEC and use that to work out some of that sense of rejection/loneliness/emptiness. I just started using it the other day, on recommendation from another member here, and the immediate difference in my emotional state after 2 or 3 runs through the "click track" was (and is) astounding.

I believe we're all creators, and manifest what we seek in life (for good or ill). How fast depends on our level of belief. I think EPRHA has been working its way deeply and firmly into your subconscious mind, and you now are manifesting any necessary tool to help you heal...so try PSTEC. It's free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

RE: Hello everybody - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2014

I think EPHRA is working but it will take more time. I would advise like Seb, to keep listening for at least 1 month or switch to AM6 because AM6 has EPHRA in so it won't matter if you change for AM6.
But I think EPHRA will work by itself, just give it more time. Sometimes the Sub is working on something deeper and it take more time for our subconscious to run the new programming. Everyone is different so it may take longer for some people depending on what they facing in life currently.

RE: Hello everybody - dbzjakecake - 11-02-2014

Thanks guys, i'll switch to AM6 in a week. Really excited for it and ready for the new journey. also will start doing PSTEC to see how that feels.