Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-13-2015

(04-12-2015, 08:02 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: Another possibility:

Finish 6-8 months of AYP Wife, have a week off, then move on to some EPRHA.

I'm sure that the progress from AYP Wife will stay somewhere in your subconscious mind (though it may dissipate / weaken overtime).

I'm under the impression that AYP programs will take care of themselves, and approaching / socializing isn't that necessary to the end result.

Like, if you just went to work and only to necessary places (such as supermarket to get groceries, real estate to pay rent, bank to withdraw money), you will eventually run into her, and if you don't approach her, she will approach you.

I dun think that's how it works buddy

I do think that you have to put yourself out there... The thing is my intuition either sucks or im not getting any intuition on what to do n where to go etc

Is like i have to force myself to find some activities to put myself out there which usually doesn't turn out well caus i don't have a keen interest

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - SargeMaximus - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 04:39 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 08:02 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: Another possibility:

Finish 6-8 months of AYP Wife, have a week off, then move on to some EPRHA.

I'm sure that the progress from AYP Wife will stay somewhere in your subconscious mind (though it may dissipate / weaken overtime).

I'm under the impression that AYP programs will take care of themselves, and approaching / socializing isn't that necessary to the end result.

Like, if you just went to work and only to necessary places (such as supermarket to get groceries, real estate to pay rent, bank to withdraw money), you will eventually run into her, and if you don't approach her, she will approach you.

I dun think that's how it works buddy

I do think that you have to put yourself out there... The thing is my intuition either sucks or im not getting any intuition on what to do n where to go etc

Is like i have to force myself to find some activities to put myself out there which usually doesn't turn out well caus i don't have a keen interest

I agree with this and have the same issues.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-13-2015

(04-11-2015, 09:22 PM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:33 AM)in3deep Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I met my perfect lover two years before we started sleeping together, and had no idea she was ever going to be that to me. In fact we didn't even talk for the first two months after we met. So you might have met her years back and don't even know it yet. The potential people have is not always what we look for.

this quote reminds meof my situation

after running this sub... i got a new job n some girl who i had a major crush on previously was working there... after being out of touch for 2 years suddenly we were back in touch... even thought i had gotten over her

led me to have some hope that the sub was making her come into my life again... somehow i developed some minor feelings and this week found out that she just got attached with someone else

so im abit down now... its like the set n forget method let me to be in contact with this lady and i assumed it was due to the sub... developed some feelings and realise shes not the one... now im abit unsure how to have it be set and forget

You are looking for the end goal, and almost certainly derailing your success by trying to consciously interfere in and steer the process by having expectations, being too invested in the outcome and allowing that to influence what and how you do things.

Set it and forget it requires that you stop worrying about it. I know the sub is working for me, and while it does, IDGAF because I have other things to take care of. The secret to success in this is getting out of your own way. IDGAF. In fact the need for a wife with this sort of response reveals that you are probably repelling your success with your neediness. Women run from neediness.

When I first met my perfect lover, she friend zoned me. Why? Well first, I was taken, but with her history that would not have stopped her had she really wanted me. Second, she later told me that I was "too much of a nice guy". When a couple years later I used AM 1.0 and kicked my GF to the curb for being a variety of things I won't specify that were no longer tolerable to me, my perfect lover saw this and stepped forward to fill her shoes. She called me, asked me out, and then at the end of our date, actively initiated some rather incredible sex with me. When I later found out that she had originally friend zoned me, I asked what had changed. "You did," she said. "You stopped being a nice guy."

Translation: You changed yourself into someone I was attracted to.

Maybe she is your perfect wife, but you just have not become what she is attracted to yet? Maybe she is waiting for you to outgrow the neediness? Or maybe she's not the one. In none of these cases does it matter. What matters is, you are in your own way, and you can't blame the program for failure if that's why it fails. So set it and forget it.

Neediness and desperation are a killer for women's attraction. So if you want a good shot at success, relax and let go and let the program do it's thing without interfering. Set it and forget it. Stop looking for her, and stop trying so hard. If you let it, and the external variables are right, everything will be done for you. Set it and forget it. Live your life, do your thing, and let your subconscious mind handle the rest. Remember that it is you. You can trust yourself. Just let it do what it's trying to do. Set it and forget it.

thanks shannon.. i do get what you are trying to say in theory

but in reality its abit hard.. cause i assume even when the sub bring the perfect person into your life... theres the process inbetween where u have to invest in emotionally such as thinking of wooing her and asking her out into dates etc before a relationship starts

if u don't do the above, the perfect person might never start a relationship with you... and you have the catch 22 situation where you dun know if the person whose in your life is the perfect person and u start emotionally investing thinking shes the one only to get hurt later finding out that shes not the one

so i think its hard to not emotionally invest when u have to take steps to go thru the wooing/dating process etc... having a IDGAF attitude only works if the girl is going to be taking all the initiative

Translation: I'm full of expectations that limit me and I'm afraid that they mean that I have to interfere, so, thanks, but I'll just keep interfering.

You don't get it.

Manifestation does not work like normal methods. When you encounter your perfect XYZ, and you've used manifestation to do it, those details are all taken care of for you. Everything else just clicks. Flows. Happens. It's like the most amazing series of the most natural coincidences you'll ever encounter.

I know this because I have used this method to find more girlfriends than I have fingers to count them with. Every single time I did it, I followed the same set it and forget it, and every single time I did it, if I was doing active manifestation it took about 2 weeks for her to show up, and most of the time 4 months for passive manifestations.

In every case, it happened without me trying consciously. At all. I just lived my life and it happened. Last time, for instance, I happened to decide to socialize in a nearby town and go to a drum circle to see what that was like. I ended up asking a woman for her phone number because she was looking like someone I could go kayaking with as a friend, and I wasn't even thinking anything but friends. After a couple kayaking outings (which she thought of as dates), and a dinner together on St. Patrick's Day, she asked me... "How come you haven't kissed me yet?" Caught me completely by surprise, but I went along with it and she turned out to me the perfect natural platinum blonde lover I called for. All the sex I wanted, whenever and wherever I wanted it, however I wanted it, as much as I wanted, and without any hesitation, ever.

There was one I met in a college class. Just walked in and STUN! There she was, long gorgeous wavy natural red hair, freckles, full lips and baby blue eyes. I approached her after class, which I NEVER did at that point, but I was so attracted that it was easy. Turned out we already knew each other from middle school, and I ended up having her as my girlfriend by the end of the night and having her so attracted to me that she wanted to have sex bent over the hood of the car in the street in front of her house.

There was the perfect lover I have told you about who was the black Jamaican woman, who called me and basically engineered a first date and then seduced me into sex on the first [Edit: whoops, second] date. We ended up dating for 4 years, and we still keep in contact 8 years later. To this day there is deadly sexual tension between us whenever we are alone together.

There was one who I met at an indoor garage sale being held in a fairgrounds building, another natural redhead (I like those, can you tell?) who had freckles and full lips, and when I saw her for the first time it was like someone threw a brick at my head. STUN! Neither of us could take our eyes off the other and in spite of being TERRIFIED to approach, I approached anyway (my attraction was stronger than my fear) and we exchanged numbers when I discovered she was just as stunned and attracted as I was. She called me a few days later and we ended up dating for quite a while.

I could go on, but the point is, in every one of these cases:

1. I used manifestation.
2. I set it and forgot it.
3. She showed up in my life without me looking for her or trying to find her, and always in ways I wasn't expecting.
4. No matter how scared I was of the interaction, I always found a way forward.
5. It always happened that no matter what obstacles there were, it somehow worked out.
6. It was not always obvious who she was at first, but it always worked out anyway.
7. I always got what I asked for.

The first two points are the key. Stop assuming that any one particular way or thing must happen. You are at Point A, and she is at Point B, and you let whatever else figure out the rest. Some people call it the Universe, some people call it the higher mind, etc. It knows about a lot of variables you don't, and it knows what it's doing. Just set it and forget it, and let that part of you or whatever it is, do what you're asking it to do.

I don't think it's going to matter what I say though. I'm noticing a pattern lately where I bang my head against the wall trying to get you guys to listen and understand, and it isn't happening.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - SargeMaximus - 04-13-2015

I liked your stories Shannon, and I believe you. I really want to help you help us lol because I know you know what you're talking about, but it just doesn't click.

When someone doesn't speak the same language as another,m a translator is required.

(04-13-2015, 10:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think it's going to matter what I say though. I'm noticing a pattern lately where I bang my head against the wall trying to get you guys to listen and understand, and it isn't happening.

If that's true, then why not try a different method? Find a way to translate stuff into our terms.

For me, the "HOW" is very important.

How do you know you've set it and forgot it? How does it feel? How do you trust moments of manifestation rather than resist them?

The reason I'm so open to this today is because I had a woman take my number. She pretty much barreled through the small talk BS that I hate so much and whipped out her phone in lightening speed, which is exactly how I'd want it to go. Problem is, I don't believe it cause I wasn't being "alpha" or anything. I was being myself, which usually doesn't "work".

Anyhow, that's where I'm coming from. I really do want to understand, but it's hard to explain.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Soaring - 04-13-2015

I have used active manifestations a few times in my life to bring girlfriends and lovers into my life. And when it is done right, there is no 'try' it just happens through multiple 'coincidences'.

The action you take comes from a place of inspired action. Action that nothing can stop you from taking, because you want to take the action, it feels natural, it is just what you want to do, if feels exciting, it feels right it feels normal, its not a big deal.

If it feels like hard work and trying hard, forcing to make something happen, doubts, fears, anxieties, neediness..etc....then it is not inspired action.

You will be surprised that when it actually manifests for real, that it does not feel like a big deal, it feels pretty normal and quite logical, because it will be apart of your reality already.

Serious, you wont have to do anything and if you do, it will be so freaking natural, that nothing could stop you from taking the inspired actions, it will be fun, exciting, normal, you will want to act, with nothing stopping you, it just happens, as natural as flowers blossoming in the summer.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-13-2015

Thanks Shannon and everyone for the responses

I guess we shouldn't focus on how it works and etc... maybe I really screwed up the process abit looking for results

well what i'm curious now is, is AYPW a much harder program to run compared to AYPG... not sure how to say this properly... but AYPG seems to be a relationship finder... while AYPW I'm not sure if the subconscious interprets it as being married (which will take much longer) or finding a relationship with a girl who has potential to become your wife

(04-13-2015, 10:42 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I liked your stories Shannon, and I believe you. I really want to help you help us lol because I know you know what you're talking about, but it just doesn't click.

When someone doesn't speak the same language as another,m a translator is required.

(04-13-2015, 10:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think it's going to matter what I say though. I'm noticing a pattern lately where I bang my head against the wall trying to get you guys to listen and understand, and it isn't happening.

If that's true, then why not try a different method? Find a way to translate stuff into our terms.

For me, the "HOW" is very important.

How do you know you've set it and forgot it? How does it feel? How do you trust moments of manifestation rather than resist them?

The reason I'm so open to this today is because I had a woman take my number. She pretty much barreled through the small talk BS that I hate so much and whipped out her phone in lightening speed, which is exactly how I'd want it to go. Problem is, I don't believe it cause I wasn't being "alpha" or anything. I was being myself, which usually doesn't "work".

Anyhow, that's where I'm coming from. I really do want to understand, but it's hard to explain.

You know you have set it and forgotten it when:

1. You set your player on infinite loop and leave it playing in your bedroom.
2. You press "play".
3. You forget you did steps 1 and 2, and just live your life, because:

If it's going to happen, it won't need your help. And if it's not going to happen, then nothing you do can help. So you just set it and forget it, and in 6 or 8 months, check back.

If you can't leave it playing all day every day in your bedroom, you'll want to have some sort of equivalent.

The first time I set it and tried to forget it, I was really genuinely scared to let go. What if X? What if Y? What if Z? Oh no!

And then I realized the above. If it's going to happen, it won't need your help. And if it's not going to happen, then nothing you do can help. So you just set it and forget it, and in 6 or 8 months, check back.

And in 4 months, I was being seduced into the most amazing sex I had ever had to that point in my life, on our second date (because I refused to put out on our first date, as she wanted me to do).

(04-13-2015, 05:48 PM)in3deep Wrote: Thanks Shannon and everyone for the responses

I guess we shouldn't focus on how it works and etc... maybe I really screwed up the process abit looking for results

well what i'm curious now is, is AYPW a much harder program to run compared to AYPG... not sure how to say this properly... but AYPG seems to be a relationship finder... while AYPW I'm not sure if the subconscious interprets it as being married (which will take much longer) or finding a relationship with a girl who has potential to become your wife

Attract your perfect wife will attract the woman who is your perfect wife. Since she is your perfect wife, you can imagine that meeting her is pretty likely to result in marriage.

Attract your perfect girlfriend will find you the woman who is perfect for you as a girlfriend, but that may not mean she ends up becoming your wife or even remaining your girlfriend forever. It does mean, in all likelihood, that she will quite naturally become your girlfriend.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - IndianJack - 04-16-2015

i got a question

if u have already been running this for 5-6 months, its as long as the alpha male program

so even if you stop the program, shouldn't your subconscious beliefs programmed by the sub be atleast semi permanent now and able to function on auto pilot?

whats the rationale for continuing to listen to the sub?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-16-2015

(04-16-2015, 08:23 AM)IndianJack Wrote: i got a question

if u have already been running this for 5-6 months, its as long as the alpha male program

so even if you stop the program, shouldn't your subconscious beliefs programmed by the sub be atleast semi permanent now and able to function on auto pilot?

whats the rationale for continuing to listen to the sub?

The initial injection of the idea is only going to require 2-3 days of decent use. That is something like getting to the boat you want to travel in, getting onboard and setting sail for your destination.

But the remaining use is like steering and powering the boat to it's destination. If you don't do both along the whole of the journey, well how likely are you to get there?

Remember that the flow of time and the activities of the entire planet full of people are a sea of change and very dynamic, just like the weather and the currents of the ocean. If you find a suitable boat, a suitable destination, and a suitable Captain, but you only have one tank of gas and no First Mate, what happens when you run out of gas 400 miles offshore in the ocean, and your Captain decides to go sleep for the night? Once you run out of gas, or your Captain stops doing the job of steering and navigation, you are adrift, and you will be taken where the prevailing winds and currents feel like going. Not where you were trying to go.

So you hire a Captain, a First Mate, a navigator and a mechanic, perhaps even an entire crew, and you set your course such that you can refuel both your crew and your boat, and then you keep the engines running 24/7 (or as close as possible) and the crew takes shifts around the clock to steer and navigate in order to keep the boat moving and going in the right direction, avoiding navigational errors, distractions and the effects of the currents, the weather and the prevailing winds.

That is the same thing you get from using the program for 6-8 months instead of the week it might take to get your subconscious to otherwise understand the goal.

While the programming may be long term, it will still require focus and refreshing because it may be passive manifestation, but it is requiring constant energy and effort. The subconscious mind tends to focus according to what is most prominent now, and it tends to try to conserve energy as well. Thus the need for constant reinforcement in order to achieve maximum success, at least with passive methods of manifestation.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Dilettante - 04-18-2015

(04-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: I have used active manifestations a few times in my life to bring girlfriends and lovers into my life. And when it is done right, there is no 'try' it just happens through multiple 'coincidences'.

Could you provide us information about active manifestation? i would like a bit of guidance on the topic, if you dont mind. thank you for your time.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - TheRealJustin - 04-18-2015

Hi Indeep, go to youtube and search RSDTyler and watch all of his videos and then search RSDFreetour and watch all of those videos too. Only dating advice company I'll ever recommend, and I've been through it all over the last 10 years. Also, when you picture your future wife, and you picture the kind of man she would be with, work on becoming that man. Maybe you haven't attracted your perfect wife yet because maybe you aren't the man you need to be in order to attract her, or even run into her. Just a thought, don't take it too serious.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 07:50 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Hi Indeep, go to youtube and search RSDTyler and watch all of his videos and then search RSDFreetour and watch all of those videos too. Only dating advice company I'll ever recommend, and I've been through it all over the last 10 years. Also, when you picture your future wife, and you picture the kind of man she would be with, work on becoming that man. Maybe you haven't attracted your perfect wife yet because maybe you aren't the man you need to be in order to attract her, or even run into her. Just a thought, don't take it too serious.

hmm... i was thinking the sub handles this...

it either attracts someone who matches you or creates some changes so that we will be in sync

trying to improve yourself on your own is like shooting an arrow in the dark... you might become someone who is further away from your perfect persons idea of u?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 11:28 AM)Dilettante Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 02:38 PM)Soaring Wrote: I have used active manifestations a few times in my life to bring girlfriends and lovers into my life. And when it is done right, there is no 'try' it just happens through multiple 'coincidences'.

Could you provide us information about active manifestation? i would like a bit of guidance on the topic, if you dont mind. thank you for your time.

Soaring was kind enough to share this with me... Hope hes okay with me sharing this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is quite simple really.

Eyes closed, comfortable position (I lay down), get very relaxed...(Do not sleep, or do this when tired.)

Meditate for 20 mins, then straight into visualization for 10 mins.

Meditation that focuses solely on the breathing, when thoughts drift (which they will) refocus back to breath.

3 faster deep breaths in....5 slow breaths out. Repeat for 20 mins.

Then...

Visualized your self from 1st person perspective, in a situation that FEELS GOOD, as if it is actually happening right now.

Use all senses, sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch and the most importantly the positive feeling of it actually happening right now, your now experiencing what you want, it's here, your experiencing it now, it has manifested already.

If you are visualizing correctly the positive feelings will increase as if your experiencing it right now. Keep doing it and FEEL the positive feelings of it happening now, your there, its happening. Keep increasing the positive feelings.

Doing the visualizing straight from meditating for 20 mins, makes it much much easier and SUPER SUPER POWERFUL.

Do this morning and evening, correctly and you WILL manifest what you want.

IMPORTANT: After meditating and visualizing, forget about it, let it go, get on with your life knowing that it is taken care of and the universe is arranging it all for you.

Do the meditation and visualization for the enjoyment, feeling good during AND after is the most important thing and let it go.

Seriously, this is a manifestation SUPER BOOSTER.

Remember! if your not feeling really good during the visualization, your doing it wrong. Make sure you do meditation first then straight into Visualization. Like anything, you get better and better at it with practice and time.

Have fun!