Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - jonathan4all - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 03:48 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:But if you had specified a more local area, she might not have existed there and you'd have got no results and thought it didn't work. By adding 'perfect' to include everything you originally couldn't think of might be the limiting factor in these AYP's. Our Perfect types more than likely don't exist in the desired vicinity, if at allHuh

Perfect is perfect. If she is perfect, she will exist within a vicinity you can access. How perfect could she be if she is around the world from you and has no way of getting to you, or vice versa? My perfect lover traveled from another country hundreds of miles away, to move to my town, just five miles from my house in order to be where she was when I called for her.

My perfect naturally platinum blonde lover moved from New York state to Florida, just three miles away, before answering my call. She also got a divorce. They say that manifestation always appears to be a coincidence. So her divorce was not caused by my calling for her, it coincided with the timing, and that is part of what made her perfect: she was getting a divorce, she was moving to my town, and she was not interested in the sort of relationship I did not want when I met her.

Perfect means perfect. If she exists, if she is not engaged in some very important life lesson type distraction, she will come. And it may take some time for her to extricate herself from such circumstances, but if you call for her correctly... she will come.

Well, on the same note, I would like to know when you have plan to upgrade attract your perfect gf or attract your perfect wife . I believe 5G is faster smoothe and less resist to get the result regarding manifestation.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-27-2015

Don't know yet. Regardless of resistance to the subliminal, however, as you see, there is a lot of resistance to trusting in what "perfect" means.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - TheRealJustin - 04-27-2015

(04-27-2015, 03:53 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: 'Setting and forgetting ' is harder when headphones are being used ..

When he says set it and forget it I think he means just play it with freedom from outcome so he will manifest a wife instead of constantly manifesting himself waiting to manifest a wife. Just press play, assume the sub works and the world already picked out the girl, and everything is already set in motion and she'll show up whenever. It's already done just keep pressing play without any thoughts about it besides it's 'already done'. Like if you won the lottery you wouldn't be thinking am I ever going to get the money? When will the money come? Is it going to come? Is this working? You just know you have the money even though the money isn't actually in your bank yet and you can't actually spend it yet, you still know it's done and you don't worry about it, it's done, you have it, and you know it, even though it's not actually there. Just don't throw away the ticket, and just don't stop pressing play.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shannon - 04-27-2015

When I first ran the first version of this program as an experiment, I had it playing on a portable CD player to which I had attached two computer speakers, which I placed on either side of my pillow pointing towards one another. Since the CD player was plugged in to the wall, I never had to worry about it dying. I left it playing 24/7.

Set it and forget it means start the program playing and then make it so that you'll be affected without having to think about it again. No headphones to put on, no buttons to press, nothing. Just start it playing, and get on with your life.

The same thing happened with my mother and the stop smoking program. I set it up to play the ultrasonic version, and it was on a CD which was being played on loop in a CD player attached to the wall. It had built in speakers. Every week or so I would go in and make sure the power had not gone out, and that it was still playing, but aside from that I never mentioned it to her and never did anything else. I just set it and forgot it. It took her 8 weeks to quit smoking, and she made zero effort to quit.

Just set it up playing 24/7 in your bedroom and forget about it.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 05-03-2015

There is definitely a problem with people's interpretation of perfect and I think also a deep unconscious fear of the word. It may be because nobody really knows what perfect is for them until they experience it. You can make a list of all the perfections you'd like in a women and I reckon you'll always miss out something or later regret one of the "perfections" you included . It's difficult to believe that someone like that could exist, even in the vicinity.
I think that when Shannon upgrades these to 5G, he should add something to allow the user to trust in the word and the sub to do it's thing.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 04:03 AM)Ricardo Wrote: There is definitely a problem with people's interpretation of perfect and I think also a deep unconscious fear of the word. It may be because nobody really knows what perfect is for them until they experience it. You can make a list of all the perfections you'd like in a women and I reckon you'll always miss out something or later regret one of the "perfections" you included . It's difficult to believe that someone like that could exist, even in the vicinity.
I think that when Shannon upgrades these to 5G, he should add something to allow the user to trust in the word and the sub to do it's thing.

I don't think people are afraid of what perfect means.. But you could be right interms of the number of suitable candidates

Maybe would be better to use the word suitable or compatible instead of perfect?.. Maybe this would increase the pool of candidates?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - TheRealJustin - 05-04-2015

(05-03-2015, 08:51 PM)in3deep Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 04:03 AM)Ricardo Wrote: There is definitely a problem with people's interpretation of perfect and I think also a deep unconscious fear of the word. It may be because nobody really knows what perfect is for them until they experience it. You can make a list of all the perfections you'd like in a women and I reckon you'll always miss out something or later regret one of the "perfections" you included . It's difficult to believe that someone like that could exist, even in the vicinity.

I don't think people are afraid of what perfect means.. But you could be right interms of the number of suitable candidates

Maybe would be better to use the word suitable or compatible instead of perfect?.. Maybe this would increase the pool of candidates?

I agree. If it was like attract a sexual lover instead of attract your perfect sexual lover, people would prob get results in like a month. Then for the serious relationship ones like you said, something like compatible would probably make things happen faster than perfect. BUT, who knows idk anything about manifesting so maybe it's the same regardless.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - K-Train - 05-04-2015

Shannon mentioned in prior thread that he had done experiments on without utilizing the term "perfect" as you guys seem to be suggesting. He admitted that NOT using the word "perfect" would bring about faster results...BUT at a cost.

Prime example, let's say he invented a program called Attract a Wife/Attract a girlfriend without perfect. Well, you'd definitely get faster results...but since she's not perfect that might mean she's living in another state and is only visiting for a weekend, maybe she's close to perfect BUT she's currently dating a dude who's loony as a toon and wouldn't mind shooting you in the head if he catches you screwing his girlfriend, and so on.

Now personally, I get what you guys are saying and I actually do agree that it'd be nice to see a couple programs like that however I think it would need to be agreed upon that if sh!t goes down because the chick has a bf like the one in my example scenario we all need to take responsibility for it and admit that we were willing to take that risk. That aside, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd be severely tempted to try it out anyway but again, I'm aware of the risk.

The question is this: is Shannon going to be willing to take that risk and are WE, the customers, going to be willing to accept whatever comes our way should we get a program like that?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Dilettante - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 06:48 PM)K-Train Wrote: The question is this: is Shannon going to be willing to take that risk and are WE, the customers, going to be willing to accept whatever comes our way should we get a program like that?

Why not? The law is clear on this: caveat emptor.

By buying, you accept the risk & negligence as a legal standard is a high bar threshold ie scripting is not faulty, it just has unintended & unplanned consequence. IML is legally in the clear here & tort law has the highest of the negligence standard thresholds.

Besides, the market will bear it out anyways.

If it works, Shannon is a billionaire as a million men will buy it at $100 a pop for 6g manifestation after 90 days.

If a few guys get into high intensity drama & or fighting/jailtime in competing for women, then that will affect the market for this product also.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - K-Train - 05-05-2015

Agreed. My point is that Shannon has turned down building products that could have sold exceptionally well but had certain negative implications. That's why the Digital Drugs aren't being updated although I realize that they are almost an entirely different beast unto themselves. THE X32/X24 could be improved upon and released in silent format but once again, Shannon ain't doing it because he's not willing to accept some of the possible blow-back of somebody misusing the programs.

Now I personally don't think that him removing the word "perfect" from the AYP's would necessarily give rise to the potential stuff I mentioned with the X32's and Digital Drugs but again Shannon has to make that call because if he feels that it's too risky, he won't build it because making money and being filthy rich isn't his main objective (but as a business man I'm sure it is AN objective Smile). Perhaps a few prototypes could be released and he could gather data from that?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 06-02-2015

7 months into this program

will be running for 1 final month before calling it a day

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 06:00 AM)in3deep Wrote: 7 months into this program

I admire your perseverance In3deep. I really hope you get that perfect wife but if not what sub do you plan on doing after this?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 11:23 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 06:00 AM)in3deep Wrote: 7 months into this program

I admire your perseverance In3deep. I really hope you get that perfect wife but if not what sub do you plan on doing after this?

im considering between BIATBW / US / AM

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 06-23-2015

Interesting post about AYP usage

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2867-post-44594.html#pid44594