Subliminal Talk
In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife (/Thread-In3deeps-s-Quest-to-Attract-His-Perfect-Wife)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-01-2014

I have decided its enough of trying to get laid and focus on finding a wife. This will be my Journal for it. Will probably be updating only once in a while... but mainly to keep me focused

Heart

Main Reasons:

The country I'm from as well as the race i belong to... Its normal n expected to get married ard late 20s or latest early 30s. If not my parents will end up trying to matchmake / arrange marriage for me which they are already considering behind the scenes. The pressuress really gonna start heating up within a year considering that most of my friends are married

So i have 2 choices... Find someone i really like (which is not easy since im quite picky) or settle for someone my parent chooses (its okay if shes attractive n we get along... but not really keen on spending my life with someone based on my parents judgement if we have no chemistry).. My sister went thru thi n all i can see is a loveless marriage between 2 ppl who were fixed to be married by their parents because it was time to get married... I'm planning on avoiding this

This is why i chose on the attract wife instead of lover programs.. No time to fug around.. Its time to control my fate instead of leaving it to my parents

Day 1: played ultrasonic the prev whole night... only to realise the following day that my speakers only can play up to 18KHZ... What a waste.. So redid the following night using the tricking water mp3

Experience... 2 dreams i can recollect.. all wierd.... one was seeing my friends photo in the obituary section of the papers only to be told by his wife that hes not dead n just that hes quite sick... but in real life hes perfectly fine

another dream was me going for a hynosis session in a hospital... the hypno-theraphists assistant was mean n verbally rude plus tried to hurt me with a hot iron... ended with the doctor putting his hand over my face telling me to shut down while i was crying during the session i think... dunno why... thats all i can remember

day 2 : purchased a Logitech speaker which can play up to 20Mhz today. Will give the ultrasonic a try tonight

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 11-01-2014

Good luck with your quest to find the perfect wife. I'm sure you are aware that you might have to play this sub for 8 months or more. Hopefully it won't take anything like that but if you are serious you will have to be prepared to commit to it for that time at least and maybe a year.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - DarthXedonias - 11-01-2014

Welcome In3deep and I wish you luck on getting good results from this sub. I will defintely be following your progress since I already have this sub and plan on doing it in about a year or so. I would do it right after AM6 but I feel like I need to get more self development (WM2/SM3) so when I finally do the AYPW sub I will attract the best possible women. Btw, is there any particular type of woman (personality wise) that your hoping to attract with this sub or are you just leaving it totally to your subconcious with no conscious expectations?

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - MasterEnki - 11-01-2014

Good to see another AYP journal.

They seem quite rare.

I have AYP Friends With Benefits waiting on my 'short list' (top 5 or so subs that I am planning on doing in the next few years).

If / when I do an AYP, I'll keep a journal too.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 12:37 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Welcome In3deep and I wish you luck on getting good results from this sub. I will defintely be following your progress since I already have this sub and plan on doing it in about a year or so. I would do it right after AM6 but I feel like I need to get more self development (WM2/SM3) so when I finally do the AYPW sub I will attract the best possible women. Btw, is there any particular type of woman (personality wise) that your hoping to attract with this sub or are you just leaving it totally to your subconcious with no conscious expectations?

Hey buddy,

ofcoz like every guy i do have some preferances but i think about 80% i am leaving to fate...

what i would like

Happy, cheerful personality
Proud of her (Guess if im proud of her means i find her attractive)

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Shawn - 11-01-2014

I think that could become an interesting journal. Good luck!

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Mystic Pymp - 11-01-2014

This is going to be interesting. Good luck, I shall watch your progress!

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-01-2014

din actually want to update today since this is a long term thing

but used the ultrasonic ones yest night... din really have vivid dreams like the first day when i used the masked version.... hopefully the sub is still working since i just changed my speakers for it

also yest i was out with a couple of friends... and it got me thinking... im at a point in life where its been a long time since i made new friends... its always been the cases where i hang out with the same old friends... and they dont have new friends to introduce to me

makes me wonder how the sub is going to bring about the perfect person to me... cause if its a case of she might be sitting in the next table with her own group of friends... i dont think i will know that i have to go n talk to her etc

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - IndianJack - 11-06-2014

looking forward to hearing your progress bro

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-06-2014

Ok guys... been using this program for about a week now... about8-10 hours per night while sleeping in ultrasonic version

past few days i was feeling quite optimistic... i was feeling hyped that i had this sub going on n was visualising... was thinking much less about my failures in love... in other words i was feeling hopeful that i will get a end result eventually

but today seems abit different... im now suddenly thinking about my recent love failure again n analysing it... also doubts are coming up again as to whether i will find the someone because im very popular in the friends with women department but no in the romance side, feeling abit worried etc

not sure if this is the so called resistance since i was under the impression that these programs don't do anything until the BAM moment

well just gotta keeo going!

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-17-2014

Day 16/17 now

not much interms of results

but something just came up to my mind...

after listening to this subs are you supposed to consciously feel as if you already have found the someone or feel less needy since your subconscious is getting bombarded by messages that you have attracted your perfect wife as per the script

juz curious how you are supposed to feel when your subconscious is bombarded with messages which is contrary to the reality

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-22-2014

Something just came into my mind

I've been negative last few weeks becaus of my recent love failure... Thoughts such as not knowing if I will ever meet the one considering my social life, as well as frustration over how she was able to find someone else so quickly etc

I know the sub says faith is not necessary... But I'm curious if having conflicting negative thoughts during the day will offset the good work of the sub at night or if the sub will still function regardless of limiting beliefs

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - Ricardo - 11-23-2014

These AYP's work on guiding you to do things in subtle ways to bring you two together. Just go with your life and be mindful of new ideas or concepts.

As you say you it will be that BAM moment when it all comes together.

RE: In3deeps's Quest to Attract His Perfect Wife - in3deep - 11-25-2014

i just got thinking if its possible that there might be any secondary manifestations as a result of running this sub

abit of background... ive been trying to get a great job... if not i have to go overseas soon for a postgrad degree... My number 1 priority is a great job remain here so that i dont have to go overseas... however i have not had any luck

sometime in July this year... i was interviewing for my ideal position at the company... i got thru all the written and interview stages only to have the role put on hold due to restructuring... eventually when they decided to reopen the role, the wanted to conduct another round of interviews and i din get the position

now when i began running this sub in early november, one of my concerns was if moving overseas would make the sub's effort so far worthless since it would have sort of locked into a target and moving overseas would render the target worthless

well what happened was in mid nov, the company i had intw with in july called me asking if im keen to intw for another position in the company... i asked them what the process involves... the HR told me i would have to go thru the written assesment as well as the 2 round interviews all over since the hiring managers are different from before

i told them that i will think about it and get back to them but i did not as i did not have the stamina to go thru the entire long process... 4 days later they called me again n said i do not have to do written assesment and initial interviews and can progress to the final intw with the senior director and that they will use my previous intw to cover the originally required assesments

now what i'm wondering is if this job intw is a secondary manifstation of the sub as i was in 2 minds about going overseas and needed something to happen career wise and also because of the fact that i think the sub should have locked on to a target in my current country and was worrying if moving overseas breaks the threads of fate the sub would have created

ofcoz the risk is that i may not get the job afterall (considering the fact that 2014 has been a wretched year where nothing has gone my way) but the procress drags on long enough that i dun enrol in postgrad (expecting a job offer) due to the clash in deadlines and i end up with neither a new job nor postgrad studies

would be keen to know anyones thoughts or anyway to receive guidance on how to know if i should remain in my current country or move overseas