Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet 3.0 (/Thread-Women-Magnet-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - thor2014 - 11-20-2014

Hair regrowth ? sounds like complete nonsense Big Grin. How the hell does a sub regrow your hair. If it works you will be a millionare why go to a hair transplant clinic as Shannon now has a hair re-growth sub Big Grin.

Whats next re-grow a missing limb sub for soldiers ?? Big Grin
(10-29-2014, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 08:43 AM)gelimang Wrote: Just waiting shannon comment about it...

About what, exactly?

I'm going to be turning my attentions to doing subs in other directions than sex and men's interests only. Things like AF, the pregnancy set, hair regrowth, learning set, and upgrading some of the single stage programs for a while. I worked on the sex/men's interest programs because there was such demand, but the demand seems to be endless, and I don't want to unbalance the offering to favor only one group of consumers. So, for a while, I'm going to be working on more generalized stuff, or stuff for women.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 03-02-2015

Just upping this thread. :-D

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Shannon - 03-06-2015

(11-20-2014, 12:20 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Hair regrowth ? sounds like complete nonsense Big Grin. How the hell does a sub regrow your hair. If it works you will be a millionare why go to a hair transplant clinic as Shannon now has a hair re-growth sub Big Grin.

About what, exactly?

I'm going to be turning my attentions to doing subs in other directions than sex and men's interests only. Things like AF, the pregnancy set, hair regrowth, learning set, and upgrading some of the single stage programs for a while. I worked on the sex/men's interest programs because there was such demand, but the demand seems to be endless, and I don't want to unbalance the offering to favor only one group of consumers. So, for a while, I'm going to be working on more generalized stuff, or stuff for women.

The fact is, once we understand the how and why of a thing, we can make things happen that seem impossible before we understand the how and why. Regenerating lost limbs? It is within the realm of possibility, according to my research. It will probably be years or decades away, but it does seem reasonably likely at some point in the future. If we share as much DNA coding with creatures that can regenerate as we do, what's to say we don't have that in our DNA also, just in a dormant state?

Keep your mind open. Remember that 200 years ago, it was utterly preposterous that heavier-than-air flight was going to ever happen. Electricity was an impossibility before we figured it out. Radio control was too. So was growing diamonds in a lab. Space flight. Nuclear power. Submarines. And there was a time when even indoor plumbing and running water was "preposterous". If you can imagine it, you can do it; just have to figure out how.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 03-07-2015

(03-06-2015, 09:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 12:20 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Hair regrowth ? sounds like complete nonsense Big Grin. How the hell does a sub regrow your hair. If it works you will be a millionare why go to a hair transplant clinic as Shannon now has a hair re-growth sub Big Grin.

About what, exactly?

The fact is, once we understand the how and why of a thing, we can make things happen that seem impossible before we understand the how and why. Regenerating lost limbs? It is within the realm of possibility, according to my research. It will probably be years or decades away, but it does seem reasonably likely at some point in the future. If we share as much DNA coding with creatures that can regenerate as we do, what's to say we don't have that in our DNA also, just in a dormant state?

Keep your mind open. Remember that 200 years ago, it was utterly preposterous that heavier-than-air flight was going to ever happen. Electricity was an impossibility before we figured it out. Radio control was too. So was growing diamonds in a lab. Space flight. Nuclear power. Submarines. And there was a time when even indoor plumbing and running water was "preposterous". If you can imagine it, you can do it; just have to figure out how.

Shannon, with amazing technology you have. I believe you can make hybrid type of WM + SM, so there's no more confusion & debate about it. It's like win-win solution. One question is. Why not?

And btw, Shannon, how was the progress of 6G? I can't wait to use ASC 6G for absolute 1 year if it released! Big Grin

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - AfzalG - 03-16-2015

its not a waste of time shanon because building a new versions means many new sold downloads of wm and new money...

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Ricardo - 03-16-2015

Agree with AfzalG. I don't see why any popular sub cannot be upgraded a decimal point if it becomes apparent that the initial build is proving lacklustre. If WM needs OGSF / OE2 or whatever to help it then it should be added if it's not that difficult. It would increase sales for sure. Shannon may be producing the subs but it's us who are paying for them and thoroughly testing them out, so if we discover floors in them then it's not unreasonable to expect Shannon to take note and do something about it. I understand that he wants to work on other things and that's fine but AM, and the magnets are staple programs for guys here and will probably always be, so they should getting more attention.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - EmbodiedRockstar - 03-17-2015

What is OGSF? and what is OE2?

Thank you

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:29 PM)EmbodiedRockstar Wrote: What is OGSF? and what is OE2?

Thank you

Here the details.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Shannon - 03-18-2015

A hybrid of WM and SM would remove the option of focusing in one direction or the other. Did you think about that? A hybrid of them would also mean a couple already huge program scripts would have to be integrated, and I'm not sure that's such a good idea, or even if it's possible to do effectively. And a hybrid would not get either of the others upgraded, it would just create more work, more options and more confusion. That's why not.

I believe they should be kept separate and upgraded, but not hybridized. You cannot possibly know how much work it would be to create such a hybrid, and again, I am entirely unsure it is even workable.

And the minute I start working on WM upgrade, you guys are going to have a list of things a mile long to add to it. Now OGSF/EHPRA, next week 500 other things. I know how you guys work.

I'm going to create a new version of EHPRA first and get some BASE inclusions upgraded to 5G. I also need to work on the Alpha Female set.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - GlaizenGold777 - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 05:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: A hybrid of WM and SM would remove the option of focusing in one direction or the other. Did you think about that? A hybrid of them would also mean a couple already huge program scripts would have to be integrated, and I'm not sure that's such a good idea, or even if it's possible to do effectively. And a hybrid would not get either of the others upgraded, it would just create more work, more options and more confusion. That's why not.

I believe they should be kept separate and upgraded, but not hybridized. You cannot possibly know how much work it would be to create such a hybrid, and again, I am entirely unsure it is even workable.

And the minute I start working on WM upgrade, you guys are going to have a list of things a mile long to add to it. Now OGSF/EHPRA, next week 500 other things. I know how you guys work.

I'm going to create a new version of EHPRA first and get some BASE inclusions upgraded to 5G. I also need to work on the Alpha Female set.

Cool Shannon. Whatever your work. We will support you for sure. Big Grin

And thank for the explanation about WM SM hybrid. Really make sense.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Womanizer - 03-19-2015

(03-18-2015, 05:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: And the minute I start working on WM upgrade, you guys are going to have a list of things a mile long to add to it. Now OGSF/EHPRA, next week 500 other things. I know how you guys work.

Lol. That's funny. Idk if that's in the current version of Wm , but I was thinking a manifestation of 3 types of women.
Manifestation of women who want just sex , women who want to be girlfriends and some that just want friendship. That way you always surrounded by women and you have all types of choices.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - AfzalG - 03-20-2015

no no hybrid please just an upgrade i would bye wm3 even if it has no new suggestions just new technologies think about shannon Wink

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - AriGold - 03-20-2015

Do you really think Shannon could focus ONLY on upgrading the technology? He is a perfectionist, so when he sees a weak point within the program, he will fix it. Then he sees some more and he will fix these too. When he's done, WM would be ahead of SM3 and all the people would buy WM instead of SM because it's much more promising and complete. After 6 months when people have done WM, few will want to go to SM and ask for an upgrade because now WM has the latest technology.

Give him some time to do other things, maybe at the end of the year he will find the time to think about an upgrade, but until then, he has other work to do.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Womanizer - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:53 AM)AriGold Wrote: Do you really think Shannon could focus ONLY on upgrading the technology? He is a perfectionist, so when he sees a weak point within the program, he will fix it. Then he sees some more and he will fix these too. When he's done, WM would be ahead of SM3 and all the people would buy WM instead of SM because it's much more promising and complete. After 6 months when people have done WM, few will want to go to SM and ask for an upgrade because now WM has the latest technology.

Give him some time to do other things, maybe at the end of the year he will find the time to think about an upgrade, but until then, he has other work to do.

Afzalg is excited that's all arigold. Plus he's vouching for Wm as it is. I too want to try the new Wm when it comes out. I agree ari , I think a good time line would be early 2016 or Christmas this year.