Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet 3.0 (/Thread-Women-Magnet-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Shawn - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 11:25 AM)LionKing Wrote: WM2 sounds like a really great program and it'd be great to have it be on par with SM3, in terms of OE, Slipstream, etc. I wonder if it'd be possible to preserve the script contents and add those in a WM2.1 update.. because messing with the contents a 6-stage sub is probably way too much work to do if its not a complete overhaul. And I think that should be saved for 6G or never tech. Everything is already there if you combine WM2 and SM3 in sequence, in whichever order.

Agreed. WM should stay WM and not becoming another version of SM. So just a bit fine tuning should be enough.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 11:37 AM)sebastian Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 11:25 AM)LionKing Wrote: WM2 sounds like a really great program and it'd be great to have it be on par with SM3, in terms of OE, Slipstream, etc. I wonder if it'd be possible to preserve the script contents and add those in a WM2.1 update.. because messing with the contents a 6-stage sub is probably way too much work to do if its not a complete overhaul. And I think that should be saved for 6G or never tech. Everything is already there if you combine WM2 and SM3 in sequence, in whichever order.

Agreed. WM should stay WM and not becoming another version of SM. So just a bit fine tuning should be enough.

My thoughts exactly

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Shannon - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 08:43 AM)gelimang Wrote: Just waiting shannon comment about it...

About what, exactly?

I'm going to be turning my attentions to doing subs in other directions than sex and men's interests only. Things like AF, the pregnancy set, hair regrowth, learning set, and upgrading some of the single stage programs for a while. I worked on the sex/men's interest programs because there was such demand, but the demand seems to be endless, and I don't want to unbalance the offering to favor only one group of consumers. So, for a while, I'm going to be working on more generalized stuff, or stuff for women.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - JackOfHearts - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 03:07 AM)ffaux Wrote: Honestly guys, here's how you should judge whether WM needs an update: every single person that has started a WM journal has disappeared. My presumption is that they finally found what they were looking for.

Not true, I would even say false.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - gelimang - 10-30-2014

(10-29-2014, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 08:43 AM)gelimang Wrote: Just waiting shannon comment about it...

About what, exactly?

I'm going to be turning my attentions to doing subs in other directions than sex and men's interests only. Things like AF, the pregnancy set, hair regrowth, learning set, and upgrading some of the single stage programs for a while. I worked on the sex/men's interest programs because there was such demand, but the demand seems to be endless, and I don't want to unbalance the offering to favor only one group of consumers. So, for a while, I'm going to be working on more generalized stuff, or stuff for women.

Actually about WM update shannon, to make it more obvious with OE2, Slipstream.

But from what I see in your comment, maybe doing upgrade for WM going take a while after you finish making new sub and upgrade some old sub.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-30-2014

How much time/effort would it take take upgrade WM to 2.1?

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Ricardo - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 05:29 AM)Mateunio Wrote: How much time/effort would it take take upgrade WM to 2.1?

I was rather thinking how much time/effort would it take to upgrade WM to 3 (6G)Big Grin

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Spiritman - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 08:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I was rather thinking how much time/effort would it take to upgrade WM to 3 (6G)Big Grin

We need to get off this 6G stuff. Shannon will not be doing that for probably a couple years or even more, if ever. He has other things he wants and need to do to help his company grow as he has stated in his journal. We need to be appreciative with all the stuff we have right now, we need to stop demanding that this or that needs to be upgraded. Shannon will upgrade things that need to be upgraded based on what is best for the company.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 09:20 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 08:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 05:29 AM)Mateunio Wrote: How much time/effort would it take take upgrade WM to 2.1?

I was rather thinking how much time/effort would it take to upgrade WM to 3 (6G)Big Grin

We need to get off this 6G stuff. Shannon will not be doing that for probably a couple years or even more, if ever. He has other things he wants and need to do to help his company grow as he has stated in his journal. We need to be appreciative with all the stuff we have right now, we need to stop demanding that this or that needs to be upgraded. Shannon will upgrade things that need to be upgraded based on what is best for the company.

If Shannon didn't listen to his community he wouldn't go far. He might disagree with some of our proposals, but I'm sure every suggestion is noted. After all we are his client base and as long as we are civilized we should have discussions like this.

6G sounds awesome, but it is nothing to be hyped about. Also it would take years to see new, complex programs in 6G, so it's better to focus on other things.

(10-30-2014, 05:29 AM)Mateunio Wrote: If Shannon didn't listen to his community he wouldn't go far. He might disagree with some of our proposals, but I'm sure every suggestion is noted. After all we are his client base and as long as we are civilized we should have discussions like this.

6G sounds awesome, but it is nothing to be hyped about. Also it would take years to see new, complex programs in 6G, so it's better to focus on other things.

Yes, I understand that if Shannon didn't listen to the feedback about his products, he wouldn't get very far. However, sometimes Shannon has to do what is right for the company, even if that means going against what his customers say in regards to feedback. I do believe Shannon takes notes to the feedback that he gets, but in the end he knows what will work and won't works because he is the who puts the products together. It is like when he was listening to the feedback in regards to AM where it was going to be in two parts. However, he couldn't make it work, so he had to do what is in the best interesting of making sure the product will work.

I do agree 6G would be awesome but I rather have Shannon focus his resources on stuff that will help the company grow. Rather than him making 6G, it is better to have Shannon upgrade stuff and do what he feels is right to help the company grow. But he knows his customers come first, however he knows that he will do what is in the best interest of the company as well. Also, yes we can have discussions like civilize adults, but we don't need to keep bringing up 6G stuff or other things which Shannon has already answered several times.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - guilotine - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 11:27 AM)spiritman Wrote: [
Yes, I understand that if Shannon didn't listen to the feedback about his products, he wouldn't get very far. However, sometimes Shannon has to do what is right for the company, even if that means going against what his customers say in regards to feedback. I do believe Shannon takes notes to the feedback that he gets, but in the end he knows what will work and won't works because he is the who puts the products together. It is like when he was listening to the feedback in regards to AM where it was going to be in two parts. However, he couldn't make it work, so he had to do what is in the best interesting of making sure the product will work.

I do agree 6G would be awesome but I rather have Shannon focus his resources on stuff that will help the company grow. Rather than him making 6G, it is better to have Shannon upgrade stuff and do what he feels is right to help the company grow. But he knows his customers come first, however he knows that he will do what is in the best interest of the company as well. Also, yes we can have discussions like civilize adults, but we don't need to keep bringing up 6G stuff or other things which Shannon has already answered several times.

The company will grow by providing what his customers request the most imo.
EDITED BEFORE I READ SPRITMANS REPLY: Therefore I believe it is very helpful to discuss more about what we want even it just means enhancing existing products. Shannon can read these comments and make the decision for himself whether or not he will proceed with the suggestions.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - TheChosenOne - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 11:27 AM)spiritman Wrote: Also, yes we can have discussions like civilize adults, but we don't need to keep bringing up 6G stuff or other things which Shannon has already answered several times.

I agree 100% on this. The jist of it is not the discussion part or the exchanging of ideas, but the "Are we there yet?" approach. Most of the answers could be referenced by reading Shannon's Journal or using the Search Toolbar and reading over topics. Also, the instructions answer most of the questions about the product along with user journal insights.

If we know that the programs work, use the one that is currently released to the BEST of your abilities and situation, while also being excited about product development and enhancements for the future.

(10-30-2014, 02:22 PM)guilotine Wrote: The company will grow by providing what his customers request the most imo.

I agree. However, Shannon gets the final say on how products are built and designed because he is the person who is doing it. We can say we want things done this way and request this product. But if Shannon thinks it won't work or if he wants to take his company in a direction which he thinks will benefit it in the long run. Then we have to respect that, plus he is trying to balance things by not focusing so much on men stuff. He wants to update the women stuff and the new technologies he is working on. I will say Shannon has listen to his customers for as long as I have been here and that won't change.

Now I am not saying we shouldn't discuss what product we want updated or to see in the future ex. WM3 that is what the forums are all about, feedback so Shannon knows what his customers want. All I am saying is we need to respect the decisions Shannon makes like not updating WM3 with the new technologies because he is working on other things. He gets tired and worn out by working on the same stuff ex. six stages sets, we can't fault him for wanting to move on to other things.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - AlphaMind - 10-30-2014

Back to topic. List down the things that SHOULD be in WM 3.0 Big Grin

1. Optimus Engine 2.0
  2. Slipstream
  3. Polymorphic aura - an aura that change to fit in with the situation. Example : Sex, Socializing, Dating
  4. For those who choose to be monogamous, it triggers gratitude in being with just the woman you choose, and allows you to be happy with and enjoy being with just her. - MORE power!