Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet 3.0 (/Thread-Women-Magnet-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Women Magnet 3.0 - Socrates - 10-28-2014

Hey! A lot of people are asking for this. I just wanted to read your suggestions about what would you like to include in the NEW PROGRAM when Shannon decides to release it. I will start with some of them:

ALL Leadership skills
Life of the party
Be creative
Create and look for new opportunities
Improve verbal and non-verbal communication
Communicate your personality in an attractive way
Self-Amuse Attitude
Sexy Carefree Attitude
Eye Seduction
Overcome Guilf, Shame, and Fear
Self Acceptance
Accept and overcome Approach Anxiety
Risk taker
Fear Destruction
ALL SM 3.0 Auras
Be Present
Natural Seduction
Love for life
Love for women in general
Connect with your life purpose
"Social Butterfly"
Feel comfortable in any social settings
Gratitude
Positive Attitude
Overcome limits

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-28-2014

Optimus Engine would be sweet

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Clansy - 10-28-2014

+ Bed Mastery is a must! I believe a lot of guys here would agree on that!
+ Manifest your perfect social circle
+ Manifest opportunities to meet women

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Ricardo - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 10:35 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Optimus Engine would be sweet

Definitively needs thisBig Grin

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - LionKing - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 10:35 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Optimus Engine would be sweet

^^this and OGSF

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - gelimang - 10-28-2014

and don't forget Slipstream too... Big Grin

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Socrates - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 10:50 AM)Clansy Wrote: + Bed Mastery is a must! I believe a lot of guys here would agree on that!
+ Manifest your perfect social circle
+ Manifest opportunities to meet women

I agree on the last 2. My opinion is that specific Sex related stuff like "Bed Mastery" should be only for the SM users, what i can suggest is "Feel natural and comfortable with your sexuality" that may help your performance in bed. Just my thoughts.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - JackOfHearts - 10-29-2014

I'm sure a lot of guys do SM for bed mastery otherwise they may prefer WM2, which seems incomplete in this matter.

+Bed Mastery is a must

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - ffaux - 10-29-2014

Honestly guys, here's how you should judge whether WM needs an update: every single person that has started a WM journal has disappeared. My presumption is that they finally found what they were looking for.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Ricardo - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 03:07 AM)ffaux Wrote: Honestly guys, here's how you should judge whether WM needs an update: every single person that has started a WM journal has disappeared. My presumption is that they finally found what they were looking for.

I was actually thinking that the other dayBig Grin

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-29-2014

(10-29-2014, 05:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 03:07 AM)ffaux Wrote: Honestly guys, here's how you should judge whether WM needs an update: every single person that has started a WM journal has disappeared. My presumption is that they finally found what they were looking for.

I was actually thinking that the other dayBig Grin

One can wish

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - gelimang - 10-29-2014

Just waiting shannon comment about it...

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - Mystic Pymp - 10-29-2014

It's not about luck or lack thereof. The problem is with how Shannon introduces new technologies and everyone wants to use the best ones. I mean why would I use WM2 if I have SM3 with shiny stuff? So of course if WM better fits one's profile and goals he'll want to use it, but with best quality there is. Of course it's all physically impossible to update programs so often, but it's still valid point to discuss it.

Also AYP, BIATBW etc are (I quote) 9.2 times weaker than they could be if there were 5G. So it makes them almost useless unless price is important factor for you.

RE: Women Magnet 3.0 - LionKing - 10-29-2014

WM2 sounds like a really great program and it'd be great to have it be on par with SM3, in terms of OE, Slipstream, etc. I wonder if it'd be possible to preserve the script contents and add those in a WM2.1 update.. because messing with the contents a 6-stage sub is probably way too much work to do if its not a complete overhaul. And I think that should be saved for 6G or never tech. Everything is already there if you combine WM2 and SM3 in sequence, in whichever order.