Subliminal Talk
Red_Panda's journey with ASC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Red_Panda's journey with ASC (/Thread-Red-Panda-s-journey-with-ASC)

Red_Panda's journey with ASC - Red_Panda - 10-19-2014

Hi all

It's Good to be back on track. I took a one month break from subs from my ERPHA experience in september. Mainly because I hadn't decided what I wanted to listen to next. I know for sure I want to go for AF or LTU but my budget is pretty tight these day's so I have to wait a little until I can afford it.
Last month has been good. I've been involved into many activities and I also took my time to relax and reflect on my life. I feel that the ERPHA work has made a huge impact in my life. I feel so much better than I did 3 months ago.

Until I go for AF I thought I could boost my Self confidence a little so I decided to start to listen to ASC. I have been listening for 10 days and so far I can feel it is definetely working.

This is what I have noticed so far :
- better body posture, I keep my back and head more straight

- Increased intolerance to when I feel like I am being treated poorly and not supported by people in my team/work .

For example I Got into one situation last week where people pissed me off and instead of just keeping it for myself I have been telling people about it and I have a plan to act on it.
I am going to confront that person next week because I just can't stand this behaviour. It Feels good and right to do this and I know for sure I wouldn't do that in the past before ASC. I just can't let this case go without saying anything and I am surprised by that but it feels amazing.

- I speak my mind more often and share my ideas and I take more initiative.

- It is easier for me to say no to people than it was.

I got a comment from a friend that said he has noticed some changes in me. He said that I act more confident and more secure than I did in the past. I am very happy about that Big Grin

So far so good Smile

until next time
Red_Panda

RE: Red_Panda's journey with ASC - Red_Panda - 10-26-2014

Hi all

This is day 16 since I started to listen to ASC. I haven't been listening every day though. I think I have skipped 2-3 days.
This listening is becoming pretty exhausting since I posted last time and I have been sleeping around 10-11 hours per night.

I always listen to the ultrasonic during the night so I guess the exposure is around 10 hours per day average. It depends on how much I sleep.
I have been feeling slightly depressed since I wrote last time. It has been very hard to wake up in the mornings unless I absolutely have to wake up to do something in the morning. e.g. taking exam or have some appointments. If there is only school that I have to attend I rather just skip classes and sleep longer. Not good I know Undecided

I don't know what happened but I am just not in the same good mood as I felt when I listened to EHPRA.

I think this is some resistance to the subs or I don't know has anyone experienced this when listening to ASC Huh

There is one thing that has changed since last time.
I am being more confident about getting new people to practice on as a Live Coach.
I was a bit sceptic about selling myself and I was afraid of getting no response if I would post something about it on line. I need to collect hours to be able to get certification and the only way is to practice with different people.

I decided to change how I thought of it. I went with the mindset of that it would just be an awareness for the people I know that I am becoming a coach and I need people to practice with so people would at least know. So then it became easy. I posted some note on my facebook and I got very positive feedback and even got 2 new persons to practice with. Which is awesome and went way beyond my expectations, that where none to begin with. I am very happy with that result Smile

So something positive is at least coming out of it despite my sometimes depressive mood. I hope it starts to change soon Smile

I wish I could be that enthusiastic A type that jumps out of bed early in the morning and cannot wait to start the bright new beautiful day.
instead of going repeatedly very late to bed and cannot possibly wake up until 10-11 in the morning unless there is something urgent I need to do. :/

Well nothing else to do but keep moving on
Catch you later

-Red Panda