Subliminal Talk
Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Concious and Unconcious effort journal (/Thread-Concious-and-Unconcious-effort-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Spiral - 05-17-2011

Batman, I also want to say that I'm glad you opened up to me and everyone else on the forum. Thank you for that. We'll all be able to live a whole life and not let anyone else control it for us.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 05-19-2011

I agree that for your particular background, Batman, that you should be using Positive Thinking along with Alpha.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 05-20-2011

@Ryan, yea, im doing AM11 now, im going to stage on next monday.

@Spiral, thanks man. you know what, i found that journaling my life love biography has been really helping me about understanding my self. i've found so many "aha" moments when i wrote it. its like now i know why i behave like this.

someone told me that the present is the key to the past, and the past is the key to the future. and i also know that if you want to be heal from a problem, you need to be aware of what the problem are right, so we can make changes in the future.

i didnt know that creating a journaling can be this powerful. and now im motivated to journal my present days here...Smile)

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 05-22-2011

today is a great day, i now officialy move to the 4th stage of AM11, now i am one stage closer to become an alpha male Tongue.

something happened yesterday, i went out ALONE to hardrock cafe and boy what a great feeling it was to be able to go out alone. i still have anxiety in my mind about what other people think of me since i was alone. i didnt talk to anyone except the bartender, or people who worked there. but going out alone is a big massive step for my confidence though.

i enjoy very much the music there, dont know why i love the energy of a live band instead of a club scene. im looking forward to go there again and re-live the experience i had last night.

though afterwards i went to club to meet my friend, i did manage to approach this one lady that i really like, but she rejected me when i approach her. i thought she like me. well, i guess she's a shy looking cat. after the rejection, i feel slightly down but only for a couple of second. my mind told me "its the same ol' rejection man, been there, done that, take it easy". HAHHH !!!

I've been doing a lot of work on my inner self these days, along with the affirmations, i've add cory's affirmation set, self recorded hypnosis script, and other stuff and the result is showing man !!!

@Shannon thanks for the suggestion about the positive thinking mindset. but i prefer to use the 4g ultra success along with my 4th stage of AM11. because i feel a lot of positivity in my self right now. i use this not only for women, but also for my business and other areas. i had another 'aha' moment, in order for things to happen, you need the to feel things that you want is already succesfull. the feeling of success will motivate me to do just that...i thought "WOW!!!"

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 05-22-2011

and i forgot that i bought the digital morphine BE, the reason i bought this was because i use drugs for recreational use A.K.A running away from problems. i like the feeling of ecstasy and other drugs that pump up you energy kind of thing and these drugs really go well with trance music.

i never tried morphine before so i cant dont know how it feels like if you are high on morphine. but when using the digital morphine BE, it was really profound. i wasnt able to move easily and it felt like im was sleep but my mind isnt (this phenomena explained in the instruction). i feel too relaxed and i dont even want to move, lol, and my mind is definitely very very very very very open to suggestion! how do i know that? its because i told my mind to feel the feeling of high on ecstasy, and it DID!. if i want to imagine that im having sex with someone, suddenly i can see the women, hear the moaning, and feel the girls coochie in my pee pee. i thought WOW...this is weird. well, im looking forward for this experience next week.

@Shannon, you are crazy shannon to be able to make this stuff. make more drug BE please...hehehe.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 05-23-2011

Dammit man, today has been nothing but success...oh my god im so proud of myself today.
well, the success happened in the office. i never accomplished so much in one day because i used to procastinate about plans that i have made. but today, naa 'aaa...neyy...nadda...hell no...i did most of the work i've been put on hold for a couple of week and only finished in 1 day...lol. thank you ultra success....ill be lovin it for another month to come...

all hail crazy scientist...Big Grin

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 05-25-2011

just a litle update, i've been hitting the gym like crazy after starting stage 4,and ive been lovin every minute of it...all i've been thinking of is just big muscular muscle...lol

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Shannon - 05-25-2011

I would like to make more, but I don't have experience with any other drugs to know what they feel like. How do I create them without knowing what I am trying to replicate? The only reason I know what Morphine feels like is that I had major abdominal surgery, and they accidentally OD'd me slightly.

Just make sure you don't use it too frequently. Once a week or less is ideal.