Subliminal Talk
Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Concious and Unconcious effort journal (/Thread-Concious-and-Unconcious-effort-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Patti - 01-28-2011

(01-27-2011, 11:40 PM)benjamin Wrote: Hmm I have tried affirmation cd's before and I find that they are more distracting and my mind tends to question them much more when hearing them.

So I don't know how much benefit it would be.

Same here Ben. The only one's that seemed to work for me at all were the one's in question form such as, "why am i confident". It feels like it passes the conscious mind, so i don't feel that argument telling me it's not true, and goes directly to my subscious searching for the answer, thus helping the outcome to come forth.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-28-2011

just got back from clubs...i cant believe what just hapened. i feel like im in the zone when i entered the club. walk slow, people trying to get my approval, eye ballin women i met, sly smile, feelin like a million bucks...but i didnt get any girl Tongue...yet....

i CANNOT WAIT to get my AM11 set...its gonna be da POOPY....

time to sleep...bye everyone...life is gewd..

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-30-2011

i felt very good this weekend, and sexy too...ive been listeing to subs for a week now.
the world litteraly change around me...feeling great everyday, im very social, i easily connect with people around me, and im horny most of these days...

something hapened though, this saturday morning i felt blessed and thankful about what hapened in my life. the ups and down with women and been searching all my life how to get a handle of this area in my life. and i believe theres no such a thing as a coincidence, so im thankful that i found this forum and this product because i did put the intention about searching the about subliminal 1 day before i found this product.

thank you for everything shanon...

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 01-31-2011

at last...i bought the AM11...im so happy...

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 02-02-2011

this past three days has been getting on my nerves...i read in wildflowers journal that the resistance tend to kickin after 4-5 days. man, it was trouble. i couldnt get my head straight...got all this bad self talk about me not good enough at work. and i get irritated so easily with other people. i guess this is the resistance cause by the BASE im using...
and i felt tired like never before...and for the first time in 1.5 month i skipped my p90x workout because of it. i thought that the resistance is a walk in a park...but it turns out the other way around. all i want to do is just lay in my bed. im also in a state of stress now...and put any food thats on my sight into my mouth...Sad

and last night was the first time i listened to the alpha and i got weird scary dreams..i had a dream fighting 3 ghost...lol...i literally punch them in the face...that dream is scary and woke up because of it and afraid of going to bed.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Spiral - 02-02-2011

Just relax as best as you can. Watch some movies or something. I tend to be lazy because of resistance. It makes me tired and I feel like nothing matters so I then proceed to eat more or eat more sweets. I had it bad the second week of stage 4 when things really kicked in.

You'll have more moments like this so just hang in there. And it's getting to you in stage 1.. so all I can say is grab yo balls and enjoy the ride.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Patti - 02-02-2011

(02-02-2011, 06:40 AM)batman Wrote: this past three days has been getting on my nerves...i read in wildflowers journal that the resistance tend to kickin after 4-5 days. man, it was trouble. i couldnt get my head straight...got all this bad self talk about me not good enough at work. and i get irritated so easily with other people. i guess this is the resistance cause by the BASE im using...
and i felt tired like never before...and for the first time in 1.5 month i skipped my p90x workout because of it. i thought that the resistance is a walk in a park...but it turns out the other way around. all i want to do is just lay in my bed. im also in a state of stress now...and put any food thats on my sight into my mouth...Sad

and last night was the first time i listened to the alpha and i got weird scary dreams..i had a dream fighting 3 ghost...lol...i literally punch them in the face...that dream is scary and woke up because of it and afraid of going to bed.

Isn't good to know that that resistance stuff does fade away?! 3 ghosts huh? wasn't there a movie about that??? lol i guess you're fighting 3 past events or people.....maybe stop fighting them and just let them pass ya by.....

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Spiral - 02-02-2011

Actually that dream is very good. You basically just punched the shit out of some bad beliefs that wont plan on coming back anytime soon.. if at all.

I'll just say that the dream means you are tackling past negative beliefs and it only means good. My advice is don't analyze any dreams. There will be weird and sexual ones so just know that's the sub doing it's job.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Clamshell - 02-02-2011

(01-27-2011, 09:07 AM)batman Wrote: and at night i do release negative belief, or negative emotion like angry,sadness,guilty, etc by using ho'oponopono.

http://www.alteclansing.com/content/ebiz/alteclansing/resources/images/sellsheet/bxr1220_sellsheet.pdf

this is the speaker that i used...looks good aint it..lol
btw what i mean by concious effort here means, written affirmation, mirror affirmation...ill add gratitude affirmation/confirmation...

life is great doug...

For releasing negative beliefs, EFT works miracles. Since starting EFT, I've actually started to look forward to negative beliefs popping up. The worse the better, as I can now get rid of those fast. This children's book is the best most easiest to understand information on EFT I've ever come across: http://www.amazon.com/Wizards-Wish-Yuckies-Story-About/dp/1451570902/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296704106&sr=8-1

Anyway, those Altec Lansing speakers...they would only be good with the masked subs. Altec Lansing speakers don't go to the high end of the Frequency Response spectrum needed for the ultrasonic subs. I assume you are listening to the masked subs?
(01-28-2011, 07:39 AM)P1020R Wrote:
(01-27-2011, 11:40 PM)benjamin Wrote: Hmm I have tried affirmation cd's before and I find that they are more distracting and my mind tends to question them much more when hearing them.

So I don't know how much benefit it would be.

Same here Ben. The only one's that seemed to work for me at all were the one's in question form such as, "why am i confident". It feels like it passes the conscious mind, so i don't feel that argument telling me it's not true, and goes directly to my subscious searching for the answer, thus helping the outcome to come forth.

I'm finding that question affirmation--or afformations--work best for me when I'm doing them consciously. However, if you do them enough you will come to negative beliefs that will halt you. However, the beauty of question affirmations is that they force the mind to come up with reasons why the afformation is true--instead of merely stating it's just true. It's like a double-whammy to negative beliefs. They not only state that what ever you are asking about is true, but your mind must search for reasons why it is true.

However, both affirmations and afformations work best when in an altered state. Or when they can sneak past the conscious mind; which is what subs do.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 02-03-2011

Quote:Anyway, those Altec Lansing speakers...they would only be good with the masked subs. Altec Lansing speakers don't go to the high end of the Frequency Response spectrum needed for the ultrasonic subs. I assume you are listening to the masked subs?

really? i listened to ultrasonic with those thing. i only look for the 20 khz in the frequency...so what the heck i just bought it. but it seem to work for me, because i felt the changes.

today i found myself listening to avril lavigne new song called what the hell over and over...Tongue

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Clamshell - 02-03-2011

All the Altec Lansings I looked at only went up to 18khz. If they go up to 20khz, and work for you, then continue using them.

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 02-03-2011

Quote:Isn't good to know that that resistance stuff does fade away?! 3 ghosts huh? wasn't there a movie about that??? lol i guess you're fighting 3 past events or people.....maybe stop fighting them and just let them pass ya by.....

i didnt know about that movie...anyway since i was a litle i was afraid of darkness and the idea of ghost. everytime im alone in a dark place, i always got this goosebumps in my shoulder imagining ghost appearing in my back. Dodgy

well, i think an alpha wouldnt be afraid of ghost Big Grin. so the sub aim at that fear...

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - batman - 02-04-2011

last night i got a really weird dreams. i was looking for an elevator for my current business and i found that the seller was a gay guy. we talk and negotiate about the elevator and i decided to buy. then suddenly this gay guy is hitting on me. he said if i go out with him, hell give me a big discount...lol. then that begining part where the ALPHA starting to get really angry...haha

RE: Concious and Unconcious effort journal - Spiral - 02-04-2011

So what did you do once you got angry?

Either way.. you were getting a negative vibe from the gay dude so that further confirms to yourself that you are totally straight!