Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect X question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect X question (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-X-question)

Attract Your Perfect X question - Ricardo - 10-06-2014

I will definitely be running one of these AYP subs after AM and WM but a thought just struck me. I might attract the perfect person for me but would I really be that person's idea of perfect (for them). For example if I want a cute looking lingerie model is she really going to find an old boy like me desirable? How do we really define the phrase "Your perfect"? or to put it more accurately, Is it possible to attract ones "Perfect xxx" in the first place or is there a big element of make do? or better than nothing?, If not does the target become a chump, hypnotized by ones far reaching subconscious?

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Shannon - 10-07-2014

Perfect means just that. Perfect in the specified direction. Perfection makes for a mutual response, since the other person cannot be "perfect" if they aren't interested in you.

If you ask for your perfect lingerie model, and you're an older guy, you may find one who prefers older guys, or you may have to wait a while for the right one to be available for a variety of reasons before you encounter her. Make do and better than nothing are not perfect, so why even ask? And no, you do not become a chump. If the requested person is not available for whatever reason, s/he just does not show up.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Ricardo - 10-08-2014

Thanks Shannon, you'll have to excuse my questions if they seem stupid. I'm having a hard time at the moment with AMConfused

So just to follow on then, if I use the AYP to attract the perfect say Platinum Blonde and I have someone in mind, would the sub necessarily bring that person into my life or bring us together? I'm guessing not if that person doesn't find me perfect for her?

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Trend - 10-08-2014

(10-07-2014, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: If the requested person is not available for whatever reason, s/he just does not show up.

You mean, it may take longer for her to show up, right, Shannon ... I think it was Fonzy who manifested his perfect lover and he was rehearsing in his mind how she should look like, what qualities to have in addition to listening to the sub, as well as previously having listened to the gratitude material, essential part of manifestation.

So, putting them all together may increase probabilities, no limiting beliefs though ... come on Ricardo ... leave it to others to put your down, you're already the ultimate AM that can manifest his own reality.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Ricardo - 10-09-2014

Trend, my point is that AYP may actually be a 99.99% impossibility if your idea of perfect doesn't match with their idea of perfect i.e they find you perfect. Not being negative but unless you're a cool looking studly male in the prime of your life or you are insanely wealthy, you're going to be severely up against it trying to attract your idea of a perfect person (whatever characteristic you specify).

I read a journal where one guy was using it but stopped because an old lover was showing up and he didn't want to go back to that relationship...therefore that person could hardly be described as perfect despite Shannon's dismissal of my comments about "make do" and "better than nothing"

The only example of a successful AYP manifestation seems to be Fonzy. As he describes the lady as perfect then he is clearly the 0.01 minority.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Shannon - 10-11-2014

(10-08-2014, 07:30 PM)Trend Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: If the requested person is not available for whatever reason, s/he just does not show up.

You mean, it may take longer for her to show up, right, Shannon ... I think it was Fonzy who manifested his perfect lover and he was rehearsing in his mind how she should look like, what qualities to have in addition to listening to the sub, as well as previously having listened to the gratitude material, essential part of manifestation.

So, putting them all together may increase probabilities, no limiting beliefs though ... come on Ricardo ... leave it to others to put your down, you're already the ultimate AM that can manifest his own reality.

If I call for my perfect naturally redheaded freckly lover who has hair down to her ankles and ice blue eyes and and and and and, such a person must exist for them to answer my call.

If I call for my perfect naturally redheaded lover, that person must begin the process of aligning themselves with my life to meet me. This goes on behind the scenes, and it is done mutually, but if they are, say, in prison... I may not meet them, ever. What if she's married? What if she's grieving the death of a loved one? What if she's just become comatose? There are cases in which you may not be able to achieve the goal, although in most cases it seems that the "perfect" makes the process more along the lines of "if you're willing to put enough time and energy into it, they'll show". I actually had one show up 22 years after I called for her... because I didn't put much energy into it, and I was very specific about what I wanted.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Shannon - 10-11-2014

Quote:Trend, my point is that AYP may actually be a 99.99% impossibility if your idea of perfect doesn't match with their idea of perfect i.e they find you perfect. Not being negative but unless you're a cool looking studly male in the prime of your life or you are insanely wealthy, you're going to be severely up against it trying to attract your idea of a perfect person (whatever characteristic you specify).

Your conscious idea of perfect is immaterial to the process. It is the subconscious understanding of perfect that matters.

Their idea of perfect is aligned with yours by virtue of the fact that they cannot be perfect for you if it does not.

These matters are hard to comprehend initially because we are so used to dealing with such imperfection that it is outside our realm of comprehension sometimes. Perfect means perfect.

Quote:I read a journal where one guy was using it but stopped because an old lover was showing up and he didn't want to go back to that relationship...therefore that person could hardly be described as perfect despite Shannon's dismissal of my comments about "make do" and "better than nothing"

On the contrary, let's consider a couple of things. First, we don't know that the old lover was showing up because of the program, and secondly, the old lover may have been perfect for what karma/lessons he needed to learn from a lover. I have noticed that seems to be a theme for me when I use manifestation programs, that I achieve whatever is perfect for me in terms of what I asked for, but also in terms of what I need to experience to grow in the now.

Quote:The only example of a successful AYP manifestation seems to be Fonzy. As he describes the lady as perfect then he is clearly the 0.01 minority.

That would be to discount me, who has done this successfully more times than I can count on fingers, and more times using subliminals and passive manifestation methods than I have fingers on one hand.

I find that people usually don't use the manifestation subs properly, either. They don't put in enough time. I have had it take as much as 8 months before, and that one took four months to show up after I stopped using the program at the 8 month mark. That happened because she was involved when I started calling for her, and she had to extricate herself from that relationship and then move to a different state to meet me. These things sometimes take time for various reasons, and the people who use these programs are not necessarily very patient with programs that show no progress and may take many months of use.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Ricardo - 10-11-2014

OK thanks Shannon for taking the time to explain it. I will use these after I've finished my planned subs and from what you say it seems that people should just pick the perfect sub characteristic, blonde, brunette, redhead etc and play it with an open mind.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Trend - 10-11-2014

Ricardo, you can check out The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart, just finished it myself and was wondering what you think of the book.

RE: Attract Your Perfect X question - Ricardo - 10-31-2014

(10-11-2014, 10:52 PM)Trend Wrote: Ricardo, you can check out The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart, just finished it myself and was wondering what you think of the book.

Trend, sorry for not responding sooner. I haven't read the book and to be honest it doesn't look any better than just positive thinking and affirmations. All that is covered much more efficiently in Shannon's subs so I would stick with them.