Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G-w-Updated-Script)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shannon - 10-22-2014

On the contrary, most were very satisfied. Most gained between 0.75 and 1.25 inches.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Creative - 10-23-2014

(10-22-2014, 09:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary, most were very satisfied. Most gained between 0.75 and 1.25 inches.

I don't know ,maybe i'm doing something wrong.
My volume for trickling stream is 10% winamp and 20% overall volume at the right bottom of the screen..then i just switch it to silent and i listen to it around 9 hours on average on my laptop with good 2 speakers.
1 inch would be very good, 1.5 inch would be great....stil nowhere near those numbers.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - swisston - 10-24-2014

(10-23-2014, 02:21 PM)Creative Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 09:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary, most were very satisfied. Most gained between 0.75 and 1.25 inches.

I don't know ,maybe i'm doing something wrong.
My volume for trickling stream is 10% winamp and 20% overall volume at the right bottom of the screen..then i just switch it to silent and i listen to it around 9 hours on average on my laptop with good 2 speakers.
1 inch would be very good, 1.5 inch would be great....stil nowhere near those numbers.

Obviously I can't tell from those numbers what it sounds like, but I play subs through Windows media player at 80% and 100% on the laptop. Laptops don't play that loud.... I switch to 10-12% on the laptop when I plug headphones in (still 80% in media player).

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shawn - 10-24-2014

Hmm, 10 and 20% doesn't sound as much. I can just tell I am at 25% overall and 50% music player while sitting in front of my computer (desktop). If I am not in front of my PC I increase overall output to something about 40%. I don't remember my exact settings I used with my laptop but I am pretty sure they were higher than my desktop settings. But who knows, maybe you have got a pretty good hearing or your speaker are really powerful.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shannon - 10-29-2014

Don't the instructions tell you how to set the volume?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Creative - 11-02-2014

(10-29-2014, 09:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't the instructions tell you how to set the volume?

well yeah i read them.They tell me to turn the volume down one notch but i don't do that.I just put it on trickling stream and if i can hear it(not too loud, not too low) i just switch it to ultrasonic and play it for usually 9 hours per night.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - SPAMBOYS FRIEND - 08-01-2016

Hey have you ever tried spam supplements. I am very satisfied with spam pills. It works in very effective way within less consumption of time. First time when i read then was not ready to buy them but somewhere inside heard a voice to spam for it and I am so thankful that I didn’t ignore my inner spamtellectual.