Subliminal Talk
Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) (/Thread-Increase-Your-Penis-Size-5G-w-Updated-Script)

Pages: 1 2

Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - mindmatterz - 10-01-2014

Hello Shannon, hello all!

To begin, I'd like to apologize to Shannon since I'm sure as of late you have heard enough about this title coming back into your program catalog (I'm referencing this thread). However, it's a title that's no longer available and also a title that I'm requesting to be reinstated....with improvements of course (5G and script revising).

From what I gathered from the previous thread is that you scrapped the program for two main reasons:
1) You feeling as though having such a title in your catalog may be a deterrent for potential customers visiting your site to trust in your products or take subliminal programming seriously. Generally, penis enlargement is viewed as a bunch of hogwash due to prevalence of spam emails and scam websites offering magic pills that have made a mockery out of the science of penis enlargement. Similarly, if such a title is on your website, visitors may then come to the assumption that you and your programs are full of it just like those emails and scam pill sites and you will lose business.
2) You were not satisfied with the results that were reported to you.

My view on these two reasons are as follows:
1) I think a successful penis enlargement program from you, if testimonials include untouched high-quality before/after photographs or videos, will do all the persuading necessary for a non-believer to begin believing in the power of the subconscious mind and subliminal programs that target it. What more evidence would you need? Your program has accomplished something that is generally regarded as impossible and a mere scam marketing ploy to lure unsatisfied men into throwing away hundreds of dollars. I think there's little that will do more in ways of persuading potential customers, or at least male potential customers.
2) From the testimonials I read on here, I've heard more good than bad. More gains than nothing. However, you may have access to more emailed testimonials that have not been published on the website that may be predominantly neutral (resulting in no gains in size). Nevertheless, I can't help but suppose the lack of results are due to infrequent use, lack of following listening suggestions, and also a certain flaw in the scripting. If I'm not mistaken, part of the script included something along the lines of "I now make my penis as large as I consciously desire", which may be a bit faulty in design. By using the word consciously, then clearly your subconscious will search for your most recent thought regarding your desired size and work based on that. However, people may consciously change what their desired size or increase is. One day they might want it to increase by 2" in length and 2" in girth and another day or week they might rethink their size goals and may actually begin to desire an increase of 1" in length and 1" in girth. Perhaps it was a constant chance of their conscious desires that resulted in lack luster gains. Moreover, I think there's also a dispute regarding what size increase they receive is actually considered good/impressive. For example, if one person gains 1/2" in length and 1/2" in girth, some may view this as an insignificant gain....especially if you're already a gentlemen that's above average. For example, for someone who is 8" length by 6" girth...an increase of 1/2" is only a 6.25% and 8.33% percent increase respectively. If someone is 4" in length and 4" in girth...an increase 1/2" is 12.5% in both length and girth. That's an extremely significant gain, especially if you start out at a smaller length and girth. Considering penis enlargement through exercises or devices can take up to 6-12 months, or more, to produce measurable and permanent results (in some cases)...having the same results produced by simply listening to an MP3 on loop while you sleep should come to everyone as a God-send. As far as the script goes, I think the wording should be focused on creating the biggest penis possible. "I now make my penis the largest penis ever" (bad example, but you get the idea). In this instance, I do not believe this wording would be problematic, in terms of fear of overgrowth, because the user would just stop listening once his desired results are achieved. The person isn't going to increase from 6" to 12" in a week. Its going to be gradual like the previous version, but perhaps more pronounced over the long run. If they are 6" in length and 5" in girth at the start and are steadily increasing by 1/4" every 3 weeks...then...it would be quite easy to stop at the desired size since I don't think your penis is just going to grow into an elephant trunk overnight. Likewise, most people will probably be more than happy with the results by month 6, since by then they will have increased by 2" if this 1/4" every 3 weeks turns out to be the actual rate of growth.

With all that being said, I did take the liberty of creating a Poll-style thread on a forum dedicated to penis enlargement in order to get an idea of how many people would be interested in purchasing the product if you add it back into your catalog. There have only been 9 participants so far, three of them (33.33%) chose "Yes! I am definitely interested but $90 sounds a little expensive!", two of them (22.22%) chose "I'm not sure just yet. I'd have to wait to hear other people's experience first.", one of them (11.11%) chose "Yes! I would absolutely be interested in purchasing this program!", and another three (33.33%), to my surprise, chose "No! Subliminal programs and hypnosis are all a bunch of BS!".

I was going to wait until more people gave me their input before bringing these results to you, but I figured I'd just get the ball rolling now and see how adamant you actually are in regards to not reintroducing this program into your catalog.

I also have a few questions:
1) Is there any chance, at all, that you will rework the script and reintroduce the program in 5G?
2) If so, how many people's interest will that take? 20? 30? 50?....10?
3) If you aren't willing to rework the script and publicly release the product in 5G, would you be willing to rework the script and release the product in 5G only to a select few of buyer-beta-testers? Meaning, I and five or so other people pay you full price for the program and whether or not its released publicly will depend on our, the testing group's, results -- with before/after photographs.
4) If this above situation with buyer-beta-testers interests you, what price would make it worth it? $90? $135? $200?

Personally, I do think you undoubtedly have the ability to create a script and design a subliminal program that will produce incredible results in terms of penis enlargement (or anything else you decide t[/align]o make or have made already). I've been using your products all the way back when you used to sell them on eBay. In fact, I actually still have the "Pheromone Maximizer for Men" CD and case from...probably about 8-10 years or so ago. Talk about customer loyalty. :angel:

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - mindmatterz - 10-03-2014

**crickets**

66 views and 0 comments? Clearly there is an interest in the Increase Your Penis Size title, but why is there no input being made? Anyone? Shannon?

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Creative - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:04 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: **crickets**

66 views and 0 comments? Clearly there is an interest in the Increase Your Penis Size title, but why is there no input being made? Anyone? Shannon?

maybe because they removed the 4G penis sub.
This sub is the most important for me but Shannon said it most likely will never see the light of day so i'm not holding my breath.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - AlphaMind - 10-03-2014

Yo! I'm the one who created the old thread. I do WANT IYPS 5G, men, especially if the new technologies can do the trick and I believe it can.

Just wait until Shannon do his stuff. Regardless, I want to know his Pheromone Maximizer for Men CD that you have. Does it in 2G? Does it gave you amazing results?

(10-03-2014, 05:59 AM)Creative Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 03:04 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: **crickets**

maybe because they removed the 4G penis sub.
This sub is the most important for me but Shannon said it most likely will never see the light of day so i'm not holding my breath.

Shannon did indeed remove the 4G version of the sub, but this is still the Title Requests & Suggestions section of the forum, so I thought I'd make a thread requesting a 5G Increase Your Penis Size sub with an updated script aimed at creating the largest penis possible, rather than what I see as a potentially limiting script that included an affirmation along the lines of "I now make my penis as large as I consciously desire".

I've also read Shannon's replies on the other thread started by AlphaMind and he does surely see adamant towards the notion of never bringing the title back.

However, I've provided some suggestions/input in my initial post and would like to hear his reply to what I've said. Likewise, I would like for all the members of this forum who also want to see the IYPS 5G sub created to chime in and give their support.

So far we have three people in this thread who would like to see the title created (Creative, AlphaMind, Mindmatterz/me) and six people from the poll thread I created on another website dedicated to Penis Enlargement.

(10-03-2014, 06:41 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Yo! I'm the one who created the old thread. I do WANT IYPS 5G, men, especially if the new technologies can do the trick and I believe it can.

Just wait until Shannon do his stuff. Regardless, I want to know his Pheromone Maximizer for Men CD that you have. Does it in 2G? Does it gave you amazing results?

I truly believe they can produce phenomenal results as well, especially if the script is modified to maximize the enlargement effect rather than limiting it to a sometimes fluctuating "conscious desire".

I know Shannon is a busy man and has given priority to other subs, but that doesn't necessarily mean this should be pushed to the back of the line or completely disregarded if there is a decent, good, or extremely high demand for the product.

The CD is in its original case in a box in my bedroom. If memory serves correctly, I purchased it around...mid-2006. I'm not sure exactly what generation of sub that would be. I probably only listened to the sub for a few weeks before ceasing its use because of life circumstances and having already started dating/talking to different women (which meant, in my mind, I no longer needed to use it).

Thank you to you and Creative for joining the thread and showing your support for the creation of IYPS 5G!

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - jonathan4all - 10-03-2014

I don't think this is the most important sub currently in his bucket list .. sorry folks. I have seen forum members discussing some important subs like Bed Mastery, WM3, Renaissance man and most importantly Ultimate learning sub (or MLS 5G) and still those are pending. Since it demands a physical change, the technology has to be quantum leap from previous version; therefore, I think, Shannon wants to wait a little longer so that when it comes out it works solid.

there is a sub on OED.. it might help partially to boost your sexual confidence in the meantime hopefully otherwise SM might provide you what even 9 inch cant achieve lol.. u never know

Anyway good luck .

(10-03-2014, 01:34 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: I don't think this is the most important sub currently in his bucket list .. sorry folks. I have seen forum members discussing some important subs like Bed Mastery, WM3, Renaissance man and most importantly Ultimate learning sub (or MLS 5G) and still those are pending. Since it demands a physical change, the technology has to be quantum leap from previous version; therefore, I think, Shannon wants to wait a little longer so that when it comes out it works solid.

there is a sub on OED.. it might help partially to boost your sexual confidence in the meantime hopefully otherwise SM might provide you what even 9 inch cant achieve lol.. u never know

Anyway good luck .

I wasn't suggesting that this sub should be touted as being the most important sub for Shannon to build. I'm just here to request that the sub gets built and that the script gets modified to induce the greatest amount of growth, rather than leaving it to the fluctuations of "conscious desire".

It also seems like you're assuming that we want an IYPS sub built in order for us to have sex with more women (interpreting this based off you saying "in the meantime hopefully otherwise SM might provide you what even 9 inch cant achieve lol"). However, a larger penis may be desired for reasons other than increasing the likelihood of getting many women to have sex with you. Personally, I don't think that's the reason why most men who are interested in penis enlargement do/want it. After all, a lot more goes into the decision of a woman wanting to have sex with you than just your penis size. Well, in most cases at least. Of course, sometimes a large penis is the primary factor in some women choosing to have sex with someone. I'd like to think such cases are outliers, though. Generally, I think most men desire a larger penis for a boost in sexual and overall confidence, for the "wow factor", and also/mostly to be a better lover since a larger penis (particularly in terms of girth) does provide more sensations for the woman. Of course there's other subs that can provide aid to the confidence issue, as you've mentioned and I know Shannon argues that there's more to pleasing a woman than just having a large penis. He's mentioned a few times the importance of knowing how to use it, knowing how to use your hands, lips/tongue/mouth, and also knowing how to set the mood and make a woman comfortable....as well as having a decent personality. Nevertheless, a larger penis isn't going to hurt any....at least not unless your package has reached elephant-like proportions or sufficient lubrication isn't used. Rolleyes

All I'm suggesting is that the sub be made, in reasonable time, with an updated script that will likely remedy one of Shannon's issues with the 4G version which was unsatisfactory results.

Thank you for the good luck wishes!

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shannon - 10-21-2014

I did not reply because I did not see this thread.

I'm a bit surprised at how adamant the demand for this is, given the reactions while we had it available. I suppose that at some point in the future, it is possible that I might build a new version, if I believe I can make it work to my satisfaction. (I originally wanted it to be able to generate 2-3 inches or more of length and a proportionate amount of girth.) However, if I did that, I would not be making it publicly available unless we created an adult focused store. If I did create such a program, you would have to get it through contacting the back end.

The Pheromone Maximizer sub is in 1st, possibly 2nd Gen technology, by the way. The physical CD and case are undoubtedly going to become a collector's item. Hold onto that. And thank you for your long term loyalty. It is much appreciated. If you got that, you got it in 2006.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - mindmatterz - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 09:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: I did not reply because I did not see this thread.

I'm a bit surprised at how adamant the demand for this is, given the reactions while we had it available. I suppose that at some point in the future, it is possible that I might build a new version, if I believe I can make it work to my satisfaction. (I originally wanted it to be able to generate 2-3 inches or more of length and a proportionate amount of girth.) However, if I did that, I would not be making it publicly available unless we created an adult focused store. If I did create such a program, you would have to get it through contacting the back end.

The Pheromone Maximizer sub is in 1st, possibly 2nd Gen technology, by the way. The physical CD and case are undoubtedly going to become a collector's item. Hold onto that. And thank you for your long term loyalty. It is much appreciated. If you got that, you got it in 2006.

I don't really see how the people who have gained less than an inch within 3-4 months of use would react by leaving less-than-positive feedback on the product.

I understand people having high hopes for multi-inch gains, as I have those hopes as well but even gains of 1/4" in 3-4 months use is nothing to be upset about. Just stick in there for a few more months and wait for more gains to be seen. After all, you have guys who do manual penis enlargement exercises day after day, year after year and "only" see gains about 1" in length and 1" in girth. On the other hand, you'll have other people who gain 2" in length and 1" in girth in 6 months. I suppose its much like going to the gym...you have some guys who experience quicker and more significant gains than others, but, eventually, with enough time and dedication major gains can be achieved. That being said, to gain 1/4" in 3-4 months, by doing nothing except listening to an MP3 while you sleep or as you go about your day is quite good, imo. From feedback I've read from other IYPS hypnosis or subliminal programs, the biggest gains are usually seen after 3 months since the first 1-3 months generally work on breaking any conscious or subconscious barriers and creating the optimal mind-body connection for growth to be achieved.

Personally, I have zero doubts that multi-inch gains in length and girth can be achieved through a little bit of script tweaking/optimization and your 5G technology. I have a great deal of confidence in your script-designing abilities and the technologies you have pioneered.

I suppose one of the main issues is addressing user-specific desires of growth. Some people want more length, some want more girth, some want an even mixture of both. I fall into the latter category. You addressed this issue with the script line reading: "If I am male, My penis now grows to be as long and thick as I consciously want it to be." but I think the wording may potentially cause some type of resistance or produce lack-luster results. At least in my own case, my ideal or desired size has changed a number of times over the course of learning about penis enlargement methods. Even today my desired size fluctuates from time to time, since I won't actually know when enough is enough until I actually physically attain that size and I'm look down and make these faces: Shy Big GrinCoolRolleyes

That reaction may occur at 1" increase in length and 1" increase in girth or maybe at 1" length and 2" in girth, or 2" in length and 1" girth, etc etc. A guy who's 5" in length and 5" in girth may think he wants 9" in length and 6" in girth but he'll look at his penis when its 7" in length and 5.5" in girth and feel fully satisfied and secure with that.

For these reasons I think the script should either focus on creating the absolute largest penis ever, since the gains won't all come at once and the user will be able to stop the program use once he achieves a size he is satisfied and secure with OR I think the program should be broken into two series; a length series and a girth series, that way the person can tackle their goals individually.

As for the Pheromone Maximizer CD, its still in mint condition. I have zero intention of throwing it out. Right now its in its original case in a box in my bedroom.

Great Product Selection + Great Results + Reasonable Prices = Customer Loyalty. Big Grin

Can't wait for the 5G version (wishful thinking) :angel:

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - swisston - 10-22-2014

Shannon, I would be happy to create an adult store for subliminals as part of the affiliate scheme.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shannon - 10-22-2014

If one is created, it would be through our own in-house team. We have a couple other things in the works ahead of that, if one is ever created, including the affiliate program and probably offering colognes and perfumes I created. I think the colognes/perfumes would be appreciated, especially considering that they are significantly neuro-active without having pheromones in them.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Shannon - 10-22-2014

Swisston, I don't think I fully understood you. If you are an affiliate, and we have that as part of our affiliate agreement, you'd be welcome to do that.

RE: Increase Your Penis Size 5G (w/ Updated Script) - Creative - 10-22-2014

(10-21-2014, 10:56 PM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 09:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: I did not reply because I did not see this thread.

I don't really see how the people who have gained less than an inch within 3-4 months of use would react by leaving less-than-positive feedback on the product.

I understand people having high hopes for multi-inch gains, as I have those hopes as well but even gains of 1/4" in 3-4 months use is nothing to be upset about. Just stick in there for a few more months and wait for more gains to be seen. After all, you have guys who do manual penis enlargement exercises day after day, year after year and "only" see gains about 1" in length and 1" in girth. On the other hand, you'll have other people who gain 2" in length and 1" in girth in 6 months. I suppose its much like going to the gym...you have some guys who experience quicker and more significant gains than others, but, eventually, with enough time and dedication major gains can be achieved. That being said, to gain 1/4" in 3-4 months, by doing nothing except listening to an MP3 while you sleep or as you go about your day is quite good, imo. From feedback I've read from other IYPS hypnosis or subliminal programs, the biggest gains are usually seen after 3 months since the first 1-3 months generally work on breaking any conscious or subconscious barriers and creating the optimal mind-body connection for growth to be achieved.

i did manual, i gained around 0.75 inches total and lost half of it so yeah manual excercises do work but you have to put in too much time and when i stopped i lost 1/2 of what i gained...so it's not permanent like they tell you.

2 1/2 months in, i gained only 0.2 inches....I need 1.5(1.3 more) inches ...at this rate i doubt i will even get 0.6 inches let alone 1 inch..so yeah maybe this Sub really does suck.It sucks hard for me so far.I have less than 3 1/2 months to actually see some good gains cause i sure as hell won't use it if don't see some drastic changes by then.

I don't think anyone can gain 2 inches within 6 months..maybe 2 inches within 1 year seems more realistic.Not everyone who used PE sub posts on here, many have reported results back to Shannon and i guess most weren't satisfied.Well ain't life a bitch.