Subliminal Talk
Hair Growth / Strength - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Hair Growth / Strength (/Thread-Hair-Growth-Strength)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-19-2018

(02-18-2018, 11:59 PM)rostrobl Wrote: I have used onion juice religiously before (also for 6 months I used fresh garlic juice). I can tell you that they did not work for me. However, good luck!

can you go into more detail explaining what you used (red onion?) and how you applied for how long etc etc

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - rostrobl - 02-20-2018

i just cut a fresh onion each night (a normal yellow one as it is stronger) and rubbed it on my scalp and then covered with a plastic cap until morning.
However, it did not change anything for me unfortunately. It just made my head smell in the gym when i had sweat, although i shampooed it daily in the morning...

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-20-2018

(02-20-2018, 02:14 AM)rostrobl Wrote: i just cut a fresh onion each night (a normal yellow one as it is stronger) and rubbed it on my scalp and then covered with a plastic cap until morning.
However, it did not change anything for me unfortunately. It just made my head smell in the gym when i had sweat, although i shampooed it daily in the morning...

Thank you for sharing.

I cannot say if what you did was right or wrong, but let me share what Im doing and if any of it is what you can do too then im sure its worth redoing this for yourself.

I had got told by a chinese herbal doctor to rub ginger on my scalp and tbh I thought at the time that maybe he was a little Quack but now I understand that all he wanted was for me to apply the juice. I havent used ginger as yet nor garlic, and feel ill add those after maybe a month of just onion juice or maybe after 3months but for now this is what im doing...

I get a yellow onion ( I have bought red onions but havent used and now you have said yellow is better so ill use and then not bother buying again)...

I cut in half and juice a half. I find half gives me more than enough juice.

If its a small onion, maybe similar in size to a shallot then a whole of that is better rather than a half, so basically juice until you get enough juice extracted to use.

I havent and wouldnt simply rub onion on my scalp, because all reports say use the juice they is extracted from the onion rather than rub on your scalp so rubbing may not give you what you need, as its not the internal juice but only whatever at the surface of the exposed cut.

To juice I use a juicer, and a slow juicer, not a centrifugal as its better at extraction, and ive attached an image of what I have.

Once the juice is extracted, I simply rub on my scalp. I dont try to force it in, but simply apply layers of juice and maybe another layer again and maybe again. It always looks wet like sweat/perspiration and eventually dries.

I do this in the evening when im alone and leave it on my scalp until I have a shower in the evening, so anywhere from 1-3hours sometimes longer if I am home all day etc.

I never sleep with it, nor is that necessary.

Now to this I also use Nizoral 2% shampoo. You can get this anywhere.

Its reported to have shown anti DHT effects and aid in hair growth in hair loss people.

The way to use this is every 3rd day, so Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday and so forth - use google calender to do this if its easier.

You get in the shower, so do this in the evening after the onion has been on for an hour at least, longer ideally. Apply a little nizoral and have a FAST wash!

Fast just to let nizoral remove as much as possible quickly.

Now you use nizoral properly, which is a little on scalp, lather up and then leave on for 3-5mins, tbh Im sure mines on longer as I use that time to wash my body and rinse to make the time.

Then I rinse off my scalp, thoroughly and my body again too and voila done.

Now I apply the onion juice daily. I missed yesterday but thats ok as long as the majority of the week its used.

So the days I dont use nizoral im using a herbal hair loss shampoo. get anything that you can find and afford thats as natural and pure, ideally less chamicals the better for shampooing the hair. I use an argan oil hair loss shampoo. Does it work, who knows but atleast im not just using any generic shampoo thats not even catering for hair loss.

So when I use this shampoo its pretty much twice again, as above, a fast wash and then a longer 3-5min shampoo as above.

In the day yes my scalp does smell, especially when I sweat I find however im using cologne/eau de toillette anyway to always smell good and may show I casually spray above my head so that it gently falls onto my scalp and offers some fragrance.

Let me know if this sounds good to you.

I was in the elevator of my building where I live, and when I looked in the mirror there I could see a whole array of tiny golden hairs before my hairline. They could just be normal fuzz or they are new baby hairs growing because of the onion juice, ive no idea.

What I know is that I cant see there in any other mirror even with a light above, so its the way the lightening works in the elevator that enables my fuzz to become visible.

What I also know is that even if it takes longer than 6months to see results, atleast persist because onion juice is full of benefits for the scalp, theres just so much in it that its only going to ever do good and the biggest good besides hair growth, and anti inflammation and anti fungal is that its also anti greying and this is awesome.

It will reverse grey hairs too.

So good luck

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - rostrobl - 02-20-2018

Thanks for your detailed report! Perhaps I did do it wrong. At the time (some years ago) I did not have a juicer, that is why I just used the juice that came out when rubbing it all over the scalp. I may try this with my juicer (which I have now).

What was the reason you have decided to use onion juice instead of ginger juice? (as your chinese doctor has suggested you to use ginger). Just curious. I have read that the Chinese suggest ginger juice. I always have planned on trying ginger juice, the main reason being that it would smell much less horrible. I used onion and garlic juice for at least 6 months and it took many. many weeks after I had stopped to get rid of the smell on the scalp (which you only noticed if I was sweating while jogging).

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 02-20-2018

(02-20-2018, 04:01 AM)rostrobl Wrote: Thanks for your detailed report! Perhaps I did do it wrong. At the time (some years ago) I did not have a juicer, that is why I just used the juice that came out when rubbing it all over the scalp. I may try this with my juicer (which I have now).

What was the reason you have decided to use onion juice instead of ginger juice? (as your chinese doctor has suggested you to use ginger). Just curious. I have read that the Chinese suggest ginger juice. I always have planned on trying ginger juice, the main reason being that it would smell much less horrible. I used onion and garlic juice for at least 6 months and it took many. many weeks after I had stopped to get rid of the smell on the scalp (which you only noticed if I was sweating while jogging).

You're very welcome. Im here to help others as well as be helped myself and sometimes I do ask alot of questions even at times annoying them here but I dont take it personally, i ask cos I need clarity and so im helping you as much as I can Smile

Honestly speaking I feel maybe you didnt do it effectively thats all, I mean rubbing on the scalp doesnt take the internal juice and nourishment out of the onion which maybe where all the magic is.

The way to take the juice ive read has always been to mash it up and strain it but now technology has given us juicers which is far better so yeah if you have a juicer go for it!

The chinese doctor i speak of told me to use ginger, by rubbing it on the scalp and told me to do this many many years ago, before I had a juicer or knew anything about onion juice at all. So at the time rubbing was just too much of an effort and always left me doubtful. He suggest ginger whilst also selling me a whole concoction of stuff so I felt maybe the ginger was just a tiny addition to the bigger scheme of things.

Only recently as in couple or few weeks ago I came across onion juice once again, and since I had nothing else to try I thought why not try this because youtube and online the reports on onion juice both anecdotal and scientific seem too hard to disregard.

I therefore have started with the majority in using onion juice for now.

I have come across someone online that used ginger juice with the onion juice, and someone else that has used garlic juice with the onion juice and someone else that has used all 3 together in 1 juice mix and another that has used only onion and lemon juice.

So I thought without making a cocktail spritzer lol its best I give onion a go first as its the most reported on at the moment and should it work ill consider whether to mix in garlic and ginger or not. If it doesnt work then I may definately mix in stuff but for now best I just make it simple and do it often and consistently.

So keep sharing what you decide.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Jake2015 - 06-29-2018

stopped the onion juice months ago - felt like it caused more hair loss as well as stunk more than it was worth.

I rather lose my hair than smell bad everytime I perspired on my forehead - which is often.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - AbundanceCH - 10-19-2019

Shannon, is this still scheduled for a 6g release?

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Shannon - 10-19-2019

It will be either 5.75G or 6G for its first release.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - sushi521 - 04-24-2020

(10-19-2019, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: It will be either 5.75G or 6G for its first release.

Hey Shannon, any timeline for making the hair growth sub?

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - Shannon - 04-24-2020

(04-24-2020, 10:57 AM)sushi521 Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: It will be either 5.75G or 6G for its first release.

Hey Shannon, any timeline for making the hair growth sub?

Not yet.  There are a number of important things to take care of first.

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - marykate - 12-08-2020

I hope it will be released soon!
I tried everything on my hair, first the onion-garlic-ginger-mix (not much improvement), the pill (useless as well) and Pantostin (no success). Then I had extensions for 10 years, better looking, but not my own hair, and it's not even possible to braid them, the bondings are easily visible.
After 10 years I switched to Minoxidil and Iron juice, and for the first time my hair was thickening and growing without breaking.
Unfortunately the iron juice discolored my teeth, so I stopped taking it - and almost exactly three months later half of my hair fell out again. I was so stupid! Now I have long hair for the first time in my life, but it is not looking the way it should, because there is no volume left- And although I'm taking the iron juice again now, it will take years to cover all the damage. One braid of mine now is smaller than two of them used to be. And all the expenses for Minoxidil have added up to a huge sum during the years. A sub would really be helpful

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - tolgaocal80 - 12-08-2020

(12-08-2020, 09:11 AM)marykate Wrote: I hope it will be released soon!
I tried everything on my hair, first the onion-garlic-ginger-mix (not much improvement), the pill (useless as well) and Pantostin (no success). Then I had extensions for 10 years, better looking, but not my own hair, and it's not even possible to braid them, the bondings are easily visible.
After 10 years I switched to Minoxidil and Iron juice, and for the first time my hair was thickening and growing without breaking.
Unfortunately the iron juice discolored my teeth, so I stopped taking it - and almost exactly three months later half of my hair fell out again. I was so stupid! Now I have long hair for the first time in my life, but it is not looking the way it should, because there is no volume left- And although I'm taking the iron juice again now, it will take years to cover all the damage. One braid of mine now is smaller than two of them used to be. And all the expenses for Minoxidil have added up to a huge sum during the years. A sub would really be helpful

hi,
I was dealing male-type hair-loss a long time ago, I have learned a lot of thing on the internet, and finally I dealt with it, now there is no more hair-loss,, so I know it is really upsetting hair-loss especially for women

I used minoxidil 1 year, it is effective but not enough to stop hair-loss completely. my formula was (this formula for men):
20-30mg zinc
24mg Vİtamin B5
350 mg saw palmetto
Soy isoflavone 10mg
Ginkgo Biloba 20 mg
Biotin 2500 mcg
Folic A. 600 mcg
L-Sistin 40 mg
Metiyonin 40 mg
Keratin 20 mg
Iron

well actually there are pills that contains all of them. The best and everday solution for hair-loss as far as I know is, this pills
women type hair loss is not destructive to hair-cells as male-type.

and hair-loss shampoo are pseudeo, because most of moleculs can not enter the body from skin

RE: Hair Growth / Strength - marykate - 12-09-2020

(12-08-2020, 10:55 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: hi,
I was dealing male-type hair-loss a long time ago, I have learned a lot of thing on the internet, and finally I dealt with it, now there is no more hair-loss,, so I know it is really upsetting hair-loss especially for women

I used minoxidil 1 year, it is effective but not enough to stop hair-loss completely. my formula was (this formula for men):
20-30mg zinc
24mg Vİtamin B5
350 mg saw palmetto
Soy isoflavone 10mg
Ginkgo Biloba 20 mg
Biotin 2500 mcg
Folic A. 600 mcg
L-Sistin 40 mg
Metiyonin 40 mg
Keratin 20 mg
Iron

well actually there are pills that contains all of them. The best and everday solution for hair-loss as far as I know is, this pills
women type hair loss is not destructive to hair-cells as male-type.

and hair-loss shampoo are pseudeo, because most of moleculs can not enter the body from skin
Thank you for your answer. Yes, that's right, special shampoo is a waste of money. I was recommended a bottle with aetheric oils at the pharmacy, but how much can they help, being on my head for 3 minutes? Drying my hair takes four hours at least, so I don't want to waste another hour in the shower. I was told 20 minutes with heat is necessary for the stuff to be absorbed by the skin.
In my family it's a little different, my mom lost two thirds of her hair in her twenties due to excessive male hormones, and I worried from day one that the same thing could happen to me. At least the Minoxidil still helps, but I was told that after a few years some people develop a tolerance and it won't help anymore. In the longhair community there are several examples for that.
Yes, we have quite a few substances to support hair growth, thank you so much for listing everything.
Here it is mainly Priorin, tinctures (Plantur with caffeine), or even gummy bears with hair vitamins.
Ginkgo biloba is something I can't take, unfortunately it causes bruises on my body, horrible ones. I was rushed to the hospital because of that a few years ago.
I try to eat healthy and I support a few items, but my chronic Lyme disease is making it hard to get evrything in the right amount - most of the stuff I take for my hair is being consumed by the antibiotics I have to take.

Btw, my mom lost her hair follicles completely. The male hormones went back to normal after a few years, but she waited too long to see a doctor. After two years, when she returned from a long travel to less developed countries, it was too late. Now it looks like typical male hair loss, she has almost no hair on the top of her head, but a full row above her neck.

´But I'm happy that at least I don't have alopecia. This is really as horrible as unpredictable, and in some people it starts so early.