Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female Success (/Thread-Alpha-Female-Success)

Alpha Female Success - Ash826 - 09-26-2014

I finished the sixth phase of Alpha Female earlier this month and it has made such a profound and positive change in my life that I felt I had to share.
While I did't write a journal on the forum as I went along, I did keep a personal diary of how everything went.

Bottom Line: I am a confident, self assured feminine woman. I believe in myself and my skills, I live in a confident state and am always ready to try new challenges without fear. I know my own worth, without arrogance, and I find it easy to encourage other women to look at their worth instead of feeling like I'm in competition with them. I'm comfortable with my femininity and have started wearing dresses most of the time and feeling great about it. I've even started a trend at an office where most of the women dressed in jeans and t's. This sub has truly and permanently changed me at my core beliefs in a way that no other program, affirmation, hypnosis or even subliminal ever has. Thank You!!!!

Before Alpha Female: I lived in fear that if people only knew me for who I really was, they 1. wouldn't like me, 2. would know I'm a fraud that can't do anything, doesn't know anything 3. fire me on the spot / not want to spend time with me/be my friend. I have an IQ of 180, but always felt stupid and inferior. I'm not a model, but I'm not ugly either, and I felt intimidated by other women and ALWAYS compared myself to them for better or worse. I based how I felt on what the scale told me in the morning. Basically, your stereo typical woman…

Next Post, I'll get into the details of the different stages as I take anyone who wants to go along for the ride on a journey through my diary of how I became the Alpha Female I am today.

RE: Alpha Female Success - gelimang - 09-26-2014

IQ 180??
wow, that's so genius of you..
the problem is you sometimes have less confidence so you behave like that.
keep watching for your journal sis.

RE: Alpha Female Success - Spiritman - 09-26-2014

Great to hear women are getting good results from AF!

RE: Alpha Female Success - Ricardo - 09-27-2014

Ash,well done for finishing AF and thanks for the testimonial. I would love to read how each stage affected you.

RE: Alpha Female Success - Asanti - 09-27-2014

wow awesome results -thank you for sharing! Smile

Alpha Female Success Phase 1 - Ash826 - 09-27-2014

I hemmed and hawed over purchasing Alpha Female for about a month after I found Indigo Mind Labs. It seemed so pricey - it was certainly more than I had ever spent on a subliminal before, so I decided that I was going to buy some of the less expensive ones to work on my confidence and self worth etc… When I realized that I just spent the same amount as the first phase of Alpha Female, I had a V8 moment and just bought phase one. If it didn't work, then it wasn't really that much of an investment of time and money - right?
I have to say that my biggest fear is that it wouldn't work. I've been through therapy, I've gone through belief transformation programs, read countless self help books and of course other subliminal recordings. And, yes all of those things helped temporarily. I would feel good while I was saying affirmations, but the feelings of unworthiness always reared their huge ugly heads again. Like the blob, eating all my brain matter until I was left this jelly-fish of a person who was afraid of her own shadow and looking for the next treatment that would make me feel whole and right with the world.
Phase one: The first two weeks had the most impact on me. I had strange dreams… I mean STRANGE dreams. They would make sense to me in the moment, but explaining them was another matter altogether. But I noticed that each day I would wake up and feel a little more at peace with someone or something.
There was a particular family member that I've always had a difficult relationship with, simply because we have different perceptions about the world and speak two different English languages… if you know what I mean. All the grudges that I was holding onto seemed to just dissipate and it was a soft letting go, there was nothing scary about it. I didn't have nightmares, didn't have anxiety and I didn't have much resistance to letting go and releasing a bunch of gunk. By the end of the 32 days of phase one the weird dreams were getting less weird and I was feeling lighter, like there weren't all these heavy bricks on my shoulders. Those close to me noticed that I seemed easier with myself, not so critical.
The last few days of the phase (and all the other phases too) I would feel restless to move on to the next, like somehow my brain was done with whatever goal was in that script.
I Heart Indigo Mind Labs and Alpha Female!!!!
On day 29, I bought phase 2 - I was excited to see where that would take me and on the next post, I'll let you in on that information too.

RE: Alpha Female Success - Mystic Pymp - 09-28-2014

Great story, thanks for sharing Smile Your experience with subliminals prior to Shannon's were similar to mine, so your success reassures me it's a good decision go with Alpha Male as soon as I finish my current program. Take care!

Alpha Female Success Phase !! - Ash826 - 09-30-2014

Phase 2 was similar to phase 1 in that the first two weeks I had very strange and vivid dreams. When I woke up, I felt relieved of something that I had been carrying with me, such as an old belief, or a grudge against someone or unforgiveness toward myself or another. Some true healing began in reference to my relationships with men, namely my fear that I would attract another man that was not compatible with me and I would suffer from it.
At the time, I thought this a negative, but now looking back at it, I see it as the best thing that could possibly have happened because it meant I was standing up for myself. I started to disagree with people - OUT LOUD. Not in a verbally abusive way or anything, my arguments were sound, fact based and logical, I was just able to stand up for myself, for my beliefs and for my knowledge in a way that I never had been able to before - with EVERYONE. Some people thought I was argumentative, and it did seem like I was "arguing" a lot in phases 2 and 3. I just think they weren't used to me questioning them - they're used to it now and actually seek my opinion. I kept going back and reading the directions again and again just to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.
If this was how good it was getting in just phase 2, and it was still purging time - I couldn't wait until phase 4 when the "real" Alpha training began. I drew up spreadsheets of the days and dates and when each phase was going to start so I could iCal it - I wasn't going to leave it up to my memory, I was going to work the program because it was working for me.
Change can be scary, but the changes that came with Alpha Female felt somehow like I was in a cocoon of safety. I don't know what's in the OE - but Shannon you're brilliant! Did I mention I Heart Indigo Mind Labs?

RE: Alpha Female Success - Ash826 - 09-30-2014

(09-28-2014, 02:16 AM)Mateunio Wrote: Great story, thanks for sharing Smile Your experience with subliminals prior to Shannon's were similar to mine, so your success reassures me it's a good decision go with Alpha Male as soon as I finish my current program. Take care!

I definitely recommend Alpha training. I know the male training is a little differently scripted because of the differences in our psyche's but at the end, you will feel like a new man and glad you committed to the 6 months.

RE: Alpha Female Success - Shannon - 09-30-2014

Thanks, Ash. :-) I'm enjoying reading your journey. Please do keep going.

Alpha Female Success - Ash826 - 10-04-2014

Phase THREE: The last of the purging phases in the Alpha Female set. Again, the first two weeks were filled with strange and vivid dreams.

The biggest difference I noticed this phase was that I started to push back more. If I was busy, I said it. I didn't just take on work because someone asked me to. I kept to my priorities - my agenda. And, when people complained, I had no problem telling them that their agenda was not mine.

This phase was still seeing a lot of friction between myself and some other women at work. One in particular who I used to think was a natural Alpha Female but the more work I did on myself, the more I could see that she was just asserting her will over others to hide her flaws. It was mid phase 4 that she finally gave up trying to have any control over me because she was tired of looking unintelligent when I called her on her lack of knowledge. Always in a calm and professional manner of course. I'm not saying I know everything, but I admit when I don't and she just talks out her rear orifice. That makes our whole department look bad, I just can't stand that!!!

I noticed that the last two weeks of phase three I was really anxious to start phase four. I was counting down the days to phase four to start. I felt ready to be built into the Alpha Female that I am today thanks to Shannon's sub.[/font]

Alpha Female Success - Ash826 - 10-17-2014

Phase Four:
This was a very fun phase for me, a sort of sensual awakening. I don't know if I felt more attractive and so I noticed men noticing me, or if they'd been noticing me all along and I just wasn't paying attention.

All of a sudden, I started getting better service from male waiters and store personnel, its like they couldn't wait to help me. And, at this point, I hadn't even changed anything in my style of dress, so I don't know what pheromone I was oozing, but it seemed to say I am woman, please flirt. It was kind of fun.

I'd always wanted to have a more feminine wardrobe and feel more feminine in general. My friends and loved ones tell me I'm crazy that I'm very feminine and cannot be mistaken for a guy, but it goes back to being 4 on the playground, a tomboy with a pixie haircut (Thanks Mom!) and absolutely in love with Spiderman - hence the Spiderman shirts, jeans and shoes. I remember kids asking me if I was a boy - ALOT. I guess my subconscious made a decision that I just wasn't feminine and I never got over it, even though its very obvious that I'm a woman now.

Over phase 4 I started collecting new wardrobe pieces that were more feminine and colorful instead of my normal jeans and a neutral colored blouse - typical wear at my casual work place. I started to feel more feminine, walk with more ease.

I started getting asked out. And, had the confidence to say - YES.

I Heart ILM
ASH826